Part 5

Noona, I Need You

Yuta's pov

I told Hyoyeon sunbaenim about the lunch date at Han cafe. I can't believe that I just follow what Baekhyun hyung asked me to do. This is just crazy. How can you suddenly ask your senior to have a lunch date with your brother? 

Hyoyeon sunbaenim remain silent. What have I done? She must feel annoyed with me and my 'crazy' baekhyun hyung. 

"Yuta..tell him that I accept his offer." Hyoyeon sunbaenim finally spoke to me. Actually her face now look a little bit pale after I told her about baekhyun hyung. Why do I feel like there is something between them? I mean..like they know each other. Because just now when I say that I have a step-brother named Byun Baekhyun, Hyoyeon sunbaenim looked very shocked. She even repeat that name. And when I asked why, she say that it is nothing. 

"Really?" I asked her.

She nodded her head. "Before I forget, how is Haechan now? It is already one week after he broke up with Eunha."

Hyoyeon sunbaenim suddenly talked about Haechan. Well, she seemed concern about Haechan even they never talk to each other. Hyoyeon sunbaenim is very kind and caring. That's why I adore her. But..about baekhyun hyung..I really want to ask her whether she know baekhyun hyung or not. Ahh..I think now is not the right time to ask her about it.

"Ah, Haechan..I don't think he is okay. He act like nothing happen to him. It is weird because how can you act normal when you just break up with your girlfriend. That's what make me, Taeyong and Ten worry as he never show us his true feeling. He pretend like he is alright." I smiled bitterly.