Part 4

Noona, I Need You

        Baekhyun opened the door slightly to see either Yuta is inside there or not.

       "Where is that brat?" He muttered under his breath. Baekhyun was about to leave but somebody called him.

      "Hyung," Yuta suddenly appeared behind Baekhyun.

      Baekhyun turned back to see Yuta is smiling at him. He shrugged, "Tell me about her." Baekhyun showed a polaroid, that he found yesterday on the stairs.

     Yuta took the polaroid from Baekhyun. "Ah, Hyoyeon sunbaenim." Yuta smiled as he was so happy that he did not lost the polaroid. "Why do you want to know about her, hyung?''

     Baekhyun let out a sigh. He then stepped forward, closer to Yuta. "Just answer my question, please?" 

      Yuta looked down. Deep inside his heart, he was very excited that Baekhyun talk to him after a long time. "Well..Hyoyeon sunbaenim is a new student in my school. This picture was taken after we finished cooking during cooking competition last week. Ermm, is that enough, hyung?''

     "New student?" Baekhyun burst out into laughing. "Please tell her that, Byun Baekhyun wants to have a lunch with her this Saturday at Han Cafe."

      "Are you serious, hyung!" Yuta almost shouted. He then cover his mouth, after realised that he was over-reacted.

      Baekhyun smirked, "Of course."