lonely?

Not a lonely birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was a girl who was good at getting used to extreme conditions. When they moved to mountains with her father to practice martial arts, she thought of it as of an adventure. When she had to take care of cows and goats she thought it was cool. She even got used to the lonely lifestyle. But there was just one thing she could never get used to.

The most treasured day of the year was, for Taeyeon, her birthday. She was really fond of the memories she made on that day, every year. Her first ride on a sports car happened on her birthday, and it was the best thing she has ever experienced.

Her best childhood memory of her birthday was when she got a turtle from her mom, and that turtle has been her companion and best friend. She still is, she is part of Taeyeons small family.

Her birthday was the day when she saw her mom for the first time before she disappeared. Her mom was an adventurer, she went to look for life truths in forests and never came back. Maybe she found them, they will never know but Taeyeon likes to imagine she has.

Taeyeon was always lonely but it was the type of loneliness you can get used to.

But not on her birthday.

Her father went to woods to cut some trees and bring wood he said, it was a painful day for him because he was sure his wife was not among living people anymore. He though so because he missed imagination.

Taeyeon was in the house, in her room next to the small cracked window. She was listening to some old songs and writing a story. She loved writing stories, she loved setting her imagination free. She made a whole new world just for herself and she felt safe.

But writing and familiar old songs did not help this time, she felt lonely and alone.

Always when Taeyeon felt unbearably lonely, she went to take a walk and always ended up sitting on the edge of her favourite bridge which was close to the village next to the woods she lived in. She loved hearing music coming from the village and the lights that reached the depths of the forest. It was not different this time either. Taeyeon needed to go to her favourite spot.

She took her old guitar which used to be her grandfathers and went to take a walk to the bridge.

~

Taeyeon was sitting on the edge of the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter