Chapter 2

Fanfiction Series: When Daesung Meets Mona

The Bigbang day.

 

6:00 pm.

 

It’s still one hour early before the concert will start, and the oncert hall was already full. Based on what I’ve heard, the concert hall has the capacity of 50,000 people. Wow! Bigbang is really something. They’re big.

 

The overhwelming feeling of being at the concert was really filling me; however, I still feel sad because I’m all alone. I was supposed to be with my bestfriends; however, something came up. The three of them couldn’t make it. We were supposed to enjoy this big day, not just me. I wanted to be fair with them and not watch the concert, but they insisted to let me watch. They wanted that at least one of us will watch the concert and not miss it. And I don’t want to miss it too honestly. So I thought that I should just enjoy the night and feel the moment.

 

While I was in deep thoughts, I couldn’t help but self-talk.

 

“Haay … How I wish you are all here with me. We could have been crazy together tonight.”

 

I did not notice that I had an audience, while I was in my other world. The girl sitting next to me witnessed all my “deep thoughts” and “self-talks”. Yes it was embarassing, and I wanted to evaporate at that time. Unlike me, the girl was not alone. She was with a circle of friends, and she tried to talk to me. She was indeed friendly.

 

“Hey, you alone?”

 

The answer was obvious. Yes, I am alone. Happy? I just answered in my mind. But I don’t want to be a snob of course. I should be happy because she’s trying to be nice to me.

 

Without hearing any answer from me, the girl continued to talk to me.

 

“You okay?”

 

She probably noticed that my mind was somewhere.

 

Speak Mona, c’mon! This girl is being friendly with you. You have no right to be a snob. You’re not even worth it! My mind scolded me. So I tried my best to get back to reality.

 

When I was about to answer her, I noticed that she was about to ignore me because I did ignore her.

 

“Yeah, I’m okay!” I suddenly shouted.

 

She was surprised. I was too. Good thing that the concert hall was loud, so it’s only us who reacted to my “sudden shouting“.

 

“Oh, sorry. Hehehe. I was just thinking of nonsense.”

 

The girl just laughed at me. She was amused with what was happening. I was too. I’m just unknowingly funny I guess. If only my friends were here, I shouldn’t be acting weird here.

 

The girl understood the situation, so she continued to talk to me. And I was really thankful to her.

 

“Sorry I surprised you. I’m Ayen and you are?”

 

“Ahm, I’m Mona. Nice to meet you.”

 

We shook hands, and she tried to talk to me for real then.

 

“You sure you’re okay now? I noticed earlier that you were like not in yourself. Hehe.”

 

“Yeah, I am. Trust me. I was just thinking of something else a while ago. I’m really sorry if I acted really weird.”

 

“Oh, no. Don’t be. I was actually the one who disturbed you. So I should apologize.”

 

“No. No. Let’s just forget what happened earlier okay? I should be celebrating tonight. Hehe.”

 

“Haha! Yeah, you should. We should be because it’s Bigbang day. I wanted to know many VIPs as much as possible because I wanted to gain many VIP friends you know. It’s nice to talk about Bigbang.”

 

“Yeah, you’re right. They’re really interesting and amazing.”

 

“Yeah, I know right? Haha!”

 

And we laughed and forgot about what happened earlier. I started to regain myself and enjoy the moment.

 

“By the way, I want to introduce something to you.” Ayen said after a while. And she took her phone and showed an app to me.

 

“This is a Bigbang app that you can download. It’s a fandom community where you will find the VIPs and news and updates about Bigbang. If you want, you can register and be a member. I am actually one of the administrators of the app, so I hope you will like it.”

 

“Oh really? This is interesting.” I honestly said.

 

And she explained more about the app.

 

“It’s user-friendly, so you won’t have any problems using it.”

 

“Yeah, it’s really cool. I think I’ll like that.”

 

“That’s great! So will you become a member?”

 

“Yeah, of course. I’ll also invite my friends here. They’re gonna love it.”

 

“Cool! I’m sure you all will.”

 

We were busy discussing about the app when the concert proper started. We did not notice the time. It was just like a while ago. Loud screaming filled the hall, and I also screamed of course. I want to experience the joy and the fun of watching a concert.

 

When the first song, which was their big hit “BANG BANG BANG” in the MADE album, was played and we heard them started singing and sreaming, the crowd got wild, and tension was there. The production of the concert was superb! It was colorful because aside from the lights on stage, VIPs got their lighsticks and headbands on. You could see the crown-shape lights, which was the symbol for Bigbang because they’re kings, that scattered in the hall.

 

The concert went really well, and it was really fun. It was memorable to me specially because that was my first experience watching a concert. Take note, it was a Kpop group, which is sensational right now. The feeling of seeing your favorites is priceless.