Final

Frostbite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was two in the morning when you felt your whole body tense up from the freezing temperature. You didn’t know why you agreed to take part in Sehun’s little adventure into the woods. Sehun convinced you to come because he said you needed to be one with nature and other bull his mouth tends to spill. 

Sehun was one step ahead of you when you asked about the weather but the little didn’t check the night time temperature and that’s basically why you’re freezing your off inside the sleeping bag. Sharing the tent with Chanyeol didn’t help either. 

Chanyeol is Sehun’s best friend or at least that’s what Sehun says. You’ve been hanging around with Sehun so much that you also get to talk to Chanyeol, for a change of air. But it was puzzling that the very limit of your conversation were mere small talks. Nothing more. 

Deep inside you’ve always wanted more when it comes to Chanyeol. 

You don’t know if Sehun was trying to play matchmaker or he just wanted the whole tent to himself but somehow, you and Chanyeol ended up in one tent. Thank god for two sleeping bags. With the temperature outside dropping to zero, the possibility of dying from hypothermia went from zero to a hundred. You needed some warmth. And by some warmth, you meant you wanted to sleep above the (now burnt) campfire. 

You placed your hands in front of your mouth and blew some hot air, rubbing your hands after. You racked your brain for more ways to keep warm. Right now what seems to be the most favorable was also the most awkward way to get some heat.

Cuddling. 

Chanyeol stirred in his sleeping bag causing you to drop your antics. You quickly closed your eyes and tried not to move. Chanyeol poked your sleeping bag. “Hey, are you awake?” 

Just when you thought it couldn’t get worse. 

He poked you again and that time, you pretended to stir from your sleep. Yawning, you hummed, “Hm?” 

“Did I bother you? Sorry, I thought you were awake.” Even in the dark, you can see Chanyeol’s pearly whites flashing. You shifted a bit to face his side. His face was directly above you and he was looking down on you. You can feel your blood rush to your cheeks. You didn’t know the tent was this small. 

“Well, I’m awake now,” you chuckled. Chanyeol apologized again and was about to go to sleep. But desperate times call for desperate measures. And so you muttered a “ it” before tugging on Chanyeol’s sleeping bag. 

“Chanyeol, I’m kinda cold. I hope you don’t take this t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter