Chapter 1

Heaven To Hell

To this day Taeyang has never forgiven the church for bringing his mother and father to hell all because his father was a demon who had so much power they were scared. What always confused Taeyang was the fact his parents hadn’t fought back and had accepted their punishment, but did fight for him to come with them. The Holy Church had denied the request, stating, “He will grow to only know the way of the angels and of the Heavens. Not the way of the demons.” His parents had then just said their goodbyes to him and fell to Hell where the flames engulfed their bodies so Taeyang could no longer see them.

To this day Taeyang still wants to know the full truth that the Holy Church is hiding from him, yet here he is, watching his fellow Guardians fight against Demons of high statues and he is struck watching from inside because of the ban the Holy Church had put on him.

The battle had ended with the demons going back to where they came from and Two Guardians and the Great Guardian came back to the safe insides of the church.

“That was too easy for my liking.” Jaeyoon spoke as he sat next to Taeyang who was still staring out at where the battle had taken place.

“I agree, but the demons always try to make spectacles.” Inseong smiled his cute bunny smile as he sat next to the two boys, as well as Chani.

“Have you ever wondered why we are to hate the demons so much when they barely cause any trouble except maybe some random noone demons who want to destroy us?” Taeyang whispered, Inseong sighed. “Don’t tell me the tall tale of how the Devil had tried taking over the Heavens and cause the rise of Hell. I’ve heard it all, I have heard all the different versions. No one has ever really made me believe it. But what I do believe is that there is something the elders never tell anyone because they want us to stay loyal to the “Heavens”, but I personally think they want us to stay loyal to them…” Taeyang continued to rant in a soft voice. Inseong nodded his head along with the others.

“I agree with Taeyang. They may be hiding things about the demons to us that could help us actually figure out how to save the Heavens.” Jaeyoon spoke firmly, yet Taeyang gave him a look.

“I was not speaking about the safety of the Heavens, I was talking about the reason they make the demons seem like these horrible monsters.” Taeyang stated. Chani nodded.

“I know the demons aren’t all horrible. But I also know why you are pressing so hard about this topic.” Chani whispered, Inseong hummed.

“I say you are right Tae. The fact that the higher officials are only focused on the destruction of the demon realm.” Inseong stated. Taeyang looked at him with sad eyes.

“The fact my mother and father were banished to Hell and they didn’t even bat an eye. Almost like they liked Hell better than Heaven…” Taeyang whispered as the others all nodded.

“It’s suspicious. Since your mother was one of the highest ranking angels and was then thrown away even after your father swore to loyalty to the church as a peace offering since he had taken the greatest women angel and had “ruined” her.” Inseong stated solemnly. Just then the door swung open and in came the greatest priest of the Heavens.

“Hello my Guardians of the Heavens. I have a job for you, and Taeyang will be allowed to join you even though this is what the churches high officials do not want.” the priest smiled. The four all looked at the man with wonder. “You will be going to Earth and play as humans and keep watch of the five highest ranking demons there are.” All the angels had stood and stared at their priest.

“Who exactly are we watching over?” Inseong asked with hesitance. The priest sighed.

“The four Mysterious Generals of Hell, and the ruler of the realm, Satan.” The priest spoke softly. Jaeyoon froze along with Chani. Inseong nodded slowly as Taeyang narrowed his eyes at the man.

“You want us to baby sit the five most powerful beings in the world?” Jaeyoon spoke with confusion. The priest sighed and nodded.

“They seem to have decided to play with the humans closely. They are hiding as humans and are attending a school. They are also staying in this house, here are all the files and information you need. Go as soon as possible.” The priest handed Inseong the folder with the information.

“Says here they are staying in Kiev, Ukraine.” Inseon stated. “Which one is which sir?” Inseong asked.

“Zuho is the Devil, Hwiyoung is the first general, Rowoon is the second, Youngbin is the third, and Dawon is the fourth. Don’t let them hurt any people alright boys?” the priest smiled sweetly before leaving.

“Well Taeyang. You can get all your questions answered now.” Jaeyoon said as he patted Taeyang’s back.

“Let’s get ready for this trip.” Inseong smiled as he lead the others out of the room.

 

~In the Devil’s Castle in Hell~

“Sire! The heavens have made are attacks collapse once again. The guardians are just too strong!” A warrior commander complained to the Devil himself. The Second General frowned and pulled his demon sword and pressed it to the warrior’s neck.

“Watch the attitude, peasant.” The general spit in the others face. “And, the Heavens are only defeating us because we aren’t really trying to hurt them, nor are we actually trying at anything except fun.” The general smirked as he gave a glance over to his lord who was frowning, the general turned back to the warrior. “You’ve made his majesty upset, you deserve punishment. Any ideas, Sire?” The general tightened his grip on the sword as he heard the lord of the underworld stand and gracefully walk towards the pair.

“Chop his head off and keep it on a steak in the death room for his comrades to see.” The Devil spoke as he stared mercilessly at the demon being sentenced to death.

“I did nothing wrong though, Sire!” the man yelled helplessly. “May I know the reason of my death?” the demons request was given after a few seconds.

“The betrayal of the command rules such as fight to the death, every single one of you. And all your men who had fled with you will also be killed.” The devil spoke coldly. “I don’t need demons who refuse to risk their lives for me yet want me to risk mine and my higher generals even though we are the reason you are even still have a place to live.” The devil sighed. “Now die.” The General sliced the demon’s head right off his neck and then turned to his lord.

“Nice to see the sire is in a mood. What shall we do to brighten your day?” The general smiled at the devil. Just then the other three generals came in. The first general coming straight to the lord's side and hugging him.

“Brother! I have horrible news!” the first general spoke with as much sadness as possible he could muster.

“What Hwiyoung?” The devil asked softly to his younger brother.

“Zuho! Our mother has been killed by the Holy Church! And Our father is still in capture of the holy s!” Hwiyoung sighed as Zuho nodded.

“No way! They are the cruel ones, why are we the ones everyone thinks is horrible..?” The third general sighed.

“Because Youngbin, the humans and the angels are being deceived by the officials in the Heavens. You’ve heard the stories that married couple has told us, you the ones that were thrown to the underworld after being told by the Holy Church the demon had ruined their strongest female angel, by making her carry his baby.” The second general sighed.

“That’s such bull, Rowoon!” Youngbin yelled as he shook his head. “The heavens really throw out their own kind just because she had a baby and was in love with a demon. What happened to their kid?” Youngbin asked as The fourth general sat on a chair and sighed. “Do you know, Dawon?” The fourth general smirked.

“I heard their son is one of the Guardians, and the holy church refuses to let him fight or get close to any demon of high statues because he’d be the one to believe the truth until the officials want.” Dawon was smirking as he leaned back in his chair. Zuho sighed.

“I say we do something to unstress Zuho!” Rowoon proposed as he watched their lord and friend shut down.

“Where should we go?” Hwiyoung asked softly as he rubbed his brother’s shoulders lovingly.

“The human realm! Earth! We can disguise as humans and have fun with them, for however long as Zuho wants!” Dawon smirked widely. Zuho shrugged as the others looked to see if he was okay with the idea.

“Sounds fun, at least I can get out of this place for a while.” Zuho smiled as he patted Hwiyoung’s hair. “So shall we go to our mansion in the outskirts of Kiev yet again?” Zuho smirked at his friends as they all got excited.

~Kiev, Ukraine~

The five demons stood in front of a massive mansion, sort of built as a castle, with gardens surrounding the house and leading to a forest. Behind the house consists of a lake and across the lake sits an equally massive mansion, built more as a modern mansion with gardens surrounding the area as well.

“When did they build that house across the lake?” Rowoon asked the maids as they walked into the manor. The maids all bowed.

“Just recently finished being built and is now being lived in by four beautiful boys.” The Head Maid stated as Zuho shrugged. The five boys gave their bags to the servants and decided to split up to observe the house they had loved to go to as children.

Hwiyoung and Zuho decided to take a stroll through the gardens in the back by the lake’s shores. They had really been as close as they had been as kids, not after Zuho was thrown into power when their father told them he was giving the title to Zuho and that the Holy Church was coming to capture their parents and murder them in the Heavens.  

“I missed the times we had here, Zuho…”” Hwiyoung whispered as he walked close to his brother as they linked arms. Zuho kissed the side of his brothers head, and looked at the lake as they continued to walk.

“I missed the peacefulness we have when we’re here.” Zuho stated. “I feel as if I don’t need to try to look strong in front of anyone when we’re here. And it’s nice to come to the place our mother loved dearly, to mourn her death.”Zuho sighed as Hwiyoung sniffed.

“I know I can’t physically cry, but I feel as if one of my hearts has been ripped to pieces.” Hwiyoung looked up at his brother sadly as the elder looked down towards the shore of the other side of the lake where two beautiful boys stood as they stared at the water in glee.

“Seems as if they don’t get out much either…” Hwiyoung smiled softly. Zuho looked at the two boys closely.

“Aren’t they angels?” Zuho asked quietly as Hwiyoung fully looked at the boys and then nodded. “The Church never lets the angels leave the Heavens…” Zuho looked at them with disbelief.

“They’re two of the Guardians of the Heavens, sire.” Rowoon spoke quietly as he popped up behind the two. Zuho and Hwiyoung looked at the demon strangely.

“Which two exactly?” Hwiyoung asked.

“Taeyang and Chani… So the third and fourth Guardians.” Youngbin said softly as he joined the three. “That means they sent Jaeyoon and Inseong, the first guardian and the Great guardian as well.” Youngbin sighed.

“I’m not shocked, the Heavens watch us like hawks, why not send their top four best angels and keep an eye on the “horrible” demons that cause trouble and death wherever they go.” Dawon spoke with sarcasm. “And remember how we spoke about that one angel whose parents were sent to us in Hell?” Dawon asked as the others nodded. “Well before we left, I got a hold of the parents and asked them for his name, and they named him Taeyang. So that blonde one is the child.” Dawon pointed straight to Taeyang just as the two guardian’s looked up.

The guardians stared at the five demons and gawked as they saw these strong beings for the first time in their lives.

“I see why the church didn’t want us fighting those guys ourselves, but why do we have to watch them now?” Chani whisper to Taeyang as they both kept eye contact with the demons.

“I don’t know, nor do i care…” Taeyang spoke clearly. “I want to know the truth and I don’t care if they kill me, I’m getting answers.” Taeyang ran across the water to the demons side as Chani watched with wide eyes as his fellow comrade decided to kill himself just for some stupid information.

“…” Chani whispered as he watched all four demon generals tense up and surround their king. “Taeyang come back!” Chani yelled. Taeyang looked back at the younger.

“Not until I know the truth about the demons!” Taeyang yelled at Chani, but a dark shadow consumes Taeyang as he tries to take a step forward. Inseong had his giant white wings out as he trapped Taeyang in them and locked him in.

“Not today Taeyang. We were supposed to not show ourselves until during school hours to these guys. Wait until then… Okay Tae?” Inseong spoke with such a gentle voice Zuho even felt how calming the situation was becoming. The Devil lowered his guard, that was not good and the four generals knew better than to ask but they wouldn’t dare lower theirs.

“Okay Inseong…” Taeyang said sadly as Inseong made Taeyang go back across the lake.

“Sorry about that demons.” Inseong smiled sweetly as he flew up to the top of the cliff where the five demons stood. Four on guard while one stood in a dase of how good Inseong smelled even from a distance, and how angelic the Great Guardian Angel was.  

“It’s all okay, Great Angel. Taeyang must have some serious questions if he was willing to cross and fight off my guards for answers. It’s swell to know we are of importance to some angels.” Zuho smirked as Inseong kept his bunny smiled up.

“Ah yes. He has many questions, I’m sure you will be able to answer without any fighting happening. If you so much as lay a finger on any of my guardians i will personally kill you.” Inseong’s smiled was still there and his eyes were even slitted shut as the four guards upped their guards more, but Zuho’s guard dropped even more.

“You are very intriguing, oh great angel. Maybe we will get to know each other well during this time.” Zuho smirked as Inseok opened his eyes and had his mouth in an ‘o’ shape as he stared in shocked about the bold statement.

“I never thought Satan would think the Great Guardian and He could become close…” Inseong whispered as he continued to study the demons. Just then another dark shadow over came the angel, but it felt darker  than any angels shadow, it was Zuho’s black wings enclosing around the two. Inseong once again was stunned into a shocked state as he was then pulled into the king of the underworlds arms. “W-what..?” Inseong stuttered as Zuho smirked down at the shorter boy.

“Those lips are very tempting, and to be honest, I haven’t felt the need to kiss anyone in so long that this is actually burning.” Zuho grinned at the angel of all angels. He bent down and captured Inseong’s lips in a sweet kiss, the electricity flowing through the two was so shocking neither wanted to pull away but Inseong was then brought back to his sense when a scream of his name was heard. Inseong pulled away while Zuho frowned, Inseong hit the black wings surrounding them.

“Let me go, we can talk tomorrow.” Inseong ordered as the Devil grinned once again.

“As you wish… My queen.” Zuho kissed Inseong’s forehead while the other froze and stared in shock once again at the other as the wings let go and let the light hit them. “Goodbye, future queen of the underworld…” Zuho whispered as he watched Inseong fly back to the angel’s house and ran inside. Hwiyoung hugged his brother from behind and rested his chin on the others shoulder.

“Let’s go inside brother.” Hwiyoung whispered as Zuho smiled and followed the rest inside.

 

 

Authors Note: Hey guys so I honestly don't exactly know where I'm going with this so comments are great for me to see what you guys would like to see. and I also have like three other stories I'm working on but I got bored of them and watched an anime and then came up with this idea for a new fanfic thats sort of based of the anime but not really XD anyways english is not my first language so if theres any spelling errors of grammatical errors just please look over it. THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THE STORY! YOU'RE THE BEST!

 

(Demon’s home on Earth in outskirts of Kiev, Ukraine”

Rothschild-ittzy.jpg

(The Angels house across the lake from the Demons)

article-2723854-20803F4200000578-783_964x567.jpg