Chap 2

DON'T GO...
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin needs to undergo a brain tumor surgery to cure her. The sucess rate is high because the tumor is still small, however it might cause some side effects afterwards if its not performed well. Bom promised to Jiyong that they will do everything to cure Chaerin.

 

Its been a week since Chaerin regained consciousness, and today they scheduled her for some tests before the surgery.

 

After the tests she came back to her hospital room and she saw Jiyong peeling some fruits for her . She's beyond tired and weak, but seeing Jiyong who is always by herside is enough to give her strength. She can see how exhausted he is, his eyebags is very noticeable under his eyes and hair is now longer than how it should be. But she never heard him complain. Since she woke up, she only hears encourgaing words from him. She's beyond thankful for his concern and love but at the same she feels sorry for him, sorry that because of her he needs to feel all of this.

Seeing Chaerin entering the room, Jiyong quickly went to her and helped her to sit on her bed. Chaerin smiled at him and thanked him.

Jiyong sat beside her and held her hand. "How are you Chae? Are you feeling better now? Here, eat some fruits." he asked her trying to hide his worries altough its evident to his eyes.

"I'm feeling good today oppa, don't worry too much. I'm stronger than you think I am", she said slightly smiling to him trying to reassure him.

He planted a soft kiss on her forehead and hugged her.

"Im glad to know that Chae", he whispered. Chaerin knew that he is stopping himself from crying, he should not cry in front of her. He should he strong for her, for them.

"Oppa, its okey.. I will be okey.. don't worry anymore, please..." she said to him while his hugging her, her tears forming in her eyes. She felt guilty because she makes him sad by being sick.

"Oppa , Im so sorry.. I don't want to imprison you here with me" she said crying.

"Hussshh.. Don't be sorry Chae. I don't want to be anywhere else than here with you" he replied  then he quoted their wedding vows "In sickness and in health remember?"

"Thank you oppa, thank you for all" she said then hugged him again.

 

 

 

AFTER 2 MONTHS

 

Looking at her wife lying on the hospital bed. He felt so sad. She  already lost a lot of weight and her head is covered with bandage due to the surgery, numerous apparatus attached to her and  beeping, informing him that she's still with them. He felt so helpless, coz he cannot do anything for her. It breaks his heart a hundred times.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter