Chap 1

DON'T GO...
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

Every morning Chaerin wakes up early to prepare breakfast for her and her husband. She thinks its the best way to start her day. This morning she cooks bacon, fried egg and toasted bread. After cooking, she put them all on the dinning table and take the freshly squeezed orange juice and put it beside the food that she cooked. When everything is prepared she turns to call her husband, but before she could do she felt his arms hugging her from the back. 

"Goodmorning my Queen", he said with smile plastered on his face and kiss her in the cheeks.

"Goodmorning babe!", she said after kissing his cheeks too. 

"Come on, take a sit so we can eat Oppa. You might be late for your work.", she told him. 

He quickly sits down and eats the food that Chaerin prepared for him.

"This is so good Chae! You're the best cook ever!", as always he praise how tasty and good Chaerin food is.

"Good to know that oppa, "she replied with smile.

After eating , he left for work. He is managing their family's business. As the sole heir, its his duty to continue his father's legacy. He's more happy about it. He loves his family and their company.

Jiyong always tells himself how lucky he is to have Chaerin. She is the best thing that ever happen to him and he can't imagine his  life without her. That's why he appreciates everything that she do for him and their relationship. He loves her with all his life. 

Chaerin, is a stay home wife. She used to work before in their family business too but since she was young she is physically weak. She easily gets tired and gets sick. So Jiyong convinved her to stay at home and don't exhaust herself. When she's at home she spend her day doing the chores, buying some groceries and gardening. She adores plants. As a hobby, she paints and she loves cooking too. Every night she prepares food for her and Jiyong and she's pleased because he likes all her dishes. 

 

Recently, she feels like her body is very weak, sometimes she can't sleep well from head ache. She's not telling this to Jiyong because she don't want him to worry. But lately its seems to be unbearable. She feels like her head will break into two and it happens more often. She also notice that her sight is sometimes blur and she can't see like she used too. However, she tried to ignore it all. 

 

One night, she was awaken from her sleep because of her head ache. She gets up from their bed and went to the bathroom to look for the medicine kit. But before she could find it, she

Please log in to read the full chapter