Escape

Gifted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dark clouds are looming in the nights sky, the cold air is howling at the top of the trees giving the forest a very eerie feeling.

The shadows of three children accompany the sounds of running footsteps and crunching twigs could be heard along with the sounds of critters alive on the forest floor.

 

Amber's POV

pant* huff... huff... pant*.

My lungs feels like its burning. Every part of my body hurts from all the cuts and burns. My knees are shaking from all the running and I already can’t feel my feet. I feel cold because all we're wearing against the cold is our hospital gown. I don't even know where we are now or how long we've been running, but still we need to run! I don't think They will stop capture us.

Taeyeon unnie and Yuri unnie are in front of me also running. They look just as exhausted as I am. Taeyeon unnie is ahead of us clicking her tongue to locate nearby obstacles like trees or rocks to avoid colliding with it. Yes Echolocation, amazing right? That's one of her special abilities, she can also Manipulate Sound and Sonic Scream other than Telekenetic, Telephatic, Super Strength, and Eidetic Memory that is common with us three. My special abilities are Mind Control, Manipulation of Electricity and Enhance Senses. Yuri unnie's special abilities are Gravitational Manipulation, Hypnosis, Danger Intuition and Empathy. 

Well now, this powers are pretty cool! But when you get abducted, emprissoned, tortured, tested in every way and get all kinds of needles and equipments stick through and strap in every part of your body? Well that's when you'll regret ever moving a ball high up in the air without touching it, because that's what happened to me. 

****

Yuri's POV

It's really cold and I'm really exhausted. Taeyeon is still running ahead of me and I'm trying to keep up. I don't feel anyone is still following up but I don't want to stop running just because I doubt Them not to keep following us. I know that They will use every possible means to capture us. Suddenly I look behind me to see Amber looking daze and just in time to see her trip on a rock and fall.

"!", Amber screamed, "I think I twist my ankle." 

Taeyeon and I both stop on our tracks. Amber is sitting on the forest floor holding her right foot. I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter