Twenty

Look how pretty I am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as their double date was over, Jisoo and Rose were eager to go home to start on the moving process.

Rose walks into her shared bedroom and sees Lisa watching a video on her laptop. The blonde maknae immediately notices Rose when she enters.

“Rooooooose, I can’t believe you’re leaving me!” Lisa accuses her in a whiny voice.

“You know about it?” Rose removes her sweater and tosses it on her bed. I haven’t told her about our decision to move in together yet. Tiff must’ve told Jen already.

Lisa becomes momentarily distracted by her friend’s crop tank top. “Wow, unnie! I didn’t know you had clothes like that!”

Rose glances down at her top, which was more revealing than her usual outfits. She had briefly forgotten that she was wearing it. “Oh, this is actually the first time I wore this in public.”

Lisa grins widely. I know why you were wearing it! “Trying to seduce Jichu unnie, right?”

Feeling embarrassed, Rose grabs her pillow and throws it at the blonde. “No! I was just… it was too hot to wear a shirt under my sweater, so I chose to go with this.”

Lisa laughs as she tries to dodge the pillow, but gets hit on her shoulder. “It’s nothing to be ashamed of! I think it’s great that you’re taking your relationship to the next level!”

Rose doesn’t reply as she starts folding her clothes and placing them into organized piles.

“I heard you even sat on Jichu’s lap! Is that true?!”

“Help me pack my things so that we can get done sooner,” Rose demands firmly, feeling her cheeks warming up.

“You’re blushing!” exclaims Lisa, amused.

“Are you going to help me or not?!”

Lisa laughs again as she stands up and joins her embarrassed friend. After all these years, I never knew about this side of Rose unnie! Way to go, Jichu! “All right, I’ll help you. But you’ll have to tell me the juicy details later!”

 

“Ready to lift this?” Jennie places her hands on her desk, gripping the furniture as she gets ready to haul it to her new room.

“Yeah,” Jisoo answers eagerly. “Hurry up. The faster we get you moved out of here, the faster I can bring my sweetie in to take your place.”

The brunette sneers in response. “Don’t worry, I wasn’t going to stick around and watch you two acting like teenagers in love for the first time.”

As the two older girls carry Jennie’s desk over to Rose and Lisa’s shared room, they pass by the younger pair as they bring various articles of Rose’s clothing to Jisoo and Jennie’s room.

Rose watches her girlfriend with concern. “That looks pretty heavy! Do you need help with that?”

Jisoo smiles fondly at her. “You’re so sweet for asking, but I’ll be all right. However, I may need your help massaging my sore muscles afterwards.”

“I’ll think about it,” Rose replies, returning the smile.

“Good, because this is such hard work. I’m going to be sore all over my body,” Jisoo says seductively, winking at the younger girl.

Rose blushes as she tries not to visualize herself giving her girlfriend a full-body massage. “Th-that’s pretty unfortunate, because I’d only be massaging your arms!”

Soon, Jisoo and Jennie were in the room that now was going to be shared by Lisa and Jennie.

“Let’s just put this over here.” Jennie leads her friend to an area next to Lisa’s desk.

Jisoo glances at the scattered clothes on Jennie’s bed. “I think I’m done helping you now.”

“Yeah, finally. Hearing you complain made this go so much faster,” Jennie grumbles sarcastically as she folds her jeans.

Jisoo crosses her arms as she watches her brunette friend. “This will be your first time sharing a room with Lisa, isn’t it?”

Jennie nods as she continues her chore.

“This should be an interesting experience for both of you.”

“I guess.”

The two became silent as Jisoo continues to watch Jennie fold her clothes.

“You look like you have something to say,” observes the older girl, noticing that the brunette seemed a bit distracted as she folded and refolded her sweatshirts.

“You’re wrong.”

Jisoo crosses her arms. “No I’m not. You know I can tell when you have something on your mind.”

“Fine.” Jennie drops the sweatshirt she was holding and then faces her friend. “I was just thinking that you and Rose have come a really long ways since you girls decided to start dating.

I’ll admit that I was very skeptical that things would actually work out between you two, given your vastly different histories and outlook on relationships.

One of you is innocent and wants to be monogamous, and the other is a -crazed player who loves to flirt with every pretty girl she sees.

And yet somehow, you’ve sort of managed to work through them, and are now at the point where you’ve decided to move in together, into the same room.

For a normal couple, that wouldn’t be that big of a step, but for you and Rose, it’s monumental.”

Jisoo frowns slightly at the backhanded compliment. “What a waste of time. Like many times in the past, I regret asking what you’re thinking about.”

Jennie grins with amusement. “I don’t know how the someone like you ended up with a girl as sweet as Rose. She deserves better.”

“You’re so jealous of Rose. She has the perfect girlfriend, and you don’t.” Jisoo smirks as she flips her dark hair back, and then leaves the room.

“That was the exact opposite of what I was saying!” Jennie yells out. She shakes her head as she resumes her chore. I’m actually going to miss having these exchanges with Jichu. Even though we’re still close friends continuing to reside together, it won’t quite be the same since we’re not sharing the same room anymore.

 

Jisoo opens the door of her room and sees that her girlfriend was organizing her wardrobe.

Rose notices that the older girl had joined her, and a big smile forms on her lips. “I’m so excited that we’re actually roommates! We’ll be together more often now!”

The older girl hugs Rose, smiling with happiness. It was heartwarming to see that her girlfriend was feeling just as ecstatic as she was about spending more time together. We’re one step closer to having . “I’m excited that we’ll be sleeping together in the same bed soon. How about starting tonight, sweetheart?”

Rose hesitates as she looks into her girlfriend’s hopeful eyes. She really didn’t want to disappoint Jisoo, especially when the dark-haired girl was staring at her that way. However, Rose was feeling indecisive about what she wanted.

On one hand, the younger girl was still uneasy about the temptations of being in bed together with someone she was strongly attracted to. How could she resist keeping her hands to herself while being in close proximity with someone so hot and y?

On the other hand, Rose was sincere about wanting to compromise with the older girl, in regards to the level of intimacy in their relationship; and the next step of compromise that Jessica and Tiffany advised them to follow was to start sleeping together.

I have to learn to let go of my fears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter