She...

Snippets of Love

*This is inspired by Leeteuk's solo in SS4 Seoul Day 1 in which Taeyeon and Sunny attended.

 

 

Sometimes, she wonders how it is to be an ordinary person. What is it to feel like the plain Kim Taeyeon, not the Kim Taeyeon who is the kid leader of South Korea’s top girl group? Perhaps she could be one of the fans here cheering for her favorite male group (of course, it’s no other than Super Junior) bringing a banner that screamed “I love you, Park Jungsu” for her only bias and no one would put colors to it and she will not be involved in a scandal. But she can never be like that. She can only watch here waving the sapphire blue lightstick, supporting them as labelmates would do to each other, supporting him as a hoobae would do to sunbae leader like her.

 

Sometimes she feels envious of Nari who could just slip in as a coordi and would be able to meet Shindong. Perhaps, if she were like her, an ordinary person who was lucky to have a Super Junior member as her boyfriend, she would probably be sitting there, the one who is being serenaded by Leeteuk, that one lucky fan who received a rose in front of the jam-packed stadium and no one would have the slightest idea that they are actually secret lovers.

 

Something wet rolled down her cheek and that was only when she noticed that she had been crying.

 

“Taeyeon, are you OK?” Sunny, who was sitting beside her, asked.

 

“Yeah, I am fine. The song… is just… so touching,” Taeyeon replied. She dabbed her tears with the back of her hand. She cleared the lump that was created in with a cough. She smiled at Sunny. Sunny needed not to probe into it anymore. For the many years that they have been roommates, they have shared bits of themselves to each other that they only confined within the walls of their room.

 

Sunny comfortingly rubbed the back of the leader. Sunny knew the reason behind her tears. She knew what Taeyeon wanted. She just wanted to be that “She.”