Couple Matters

Snippets of Love

 

“Seriously, you want to dye your hair again?” the hair stylist asked him with a great disbelief in her face. “But you just dyed it like a month ago.”

                                   

Honestly,Kyuhyun thought, does the stylist never get tired of asking him this same set of questions knowing that she will receive the same response from him?

 

“I’m sure. Just do it, noona.” Kyuhyun said smilingly and he glossed it over with a wink. He could not do an aegyo for heaven’s sake even though he has been roommates with Sungmin for 5 years so he must use his own charms. Might as well add his infamous smirk.

 

Since when this kid has become so fickle-minded about his hair color? The stylist asked herself as she just scratched the back of her head in surrender. She was very thankful when Yesung passed this stage. At least, she can get some rest. (A/n: Note Yesung’s hair color change in It’s You promotions). Now this boy seems to be undergoing that stage too. The only difference was he was already certain of the hair color that he wanted to have unlike Yesung who would listen to her recommendations.

 

Couple clothes, couple accessories, couple rings… those were so easily noticed and not to mention so common. He wanted them to be different. He wanted them to be unique, to be set apart from others. Why not have couple hair color?

 

TaeTeuk’s couple accessories and bag, YoonHae’s couple rings, HyoHyuk’s matching clothes, and even HenBer’s couple mugs; they got nothing on them. It did not matter who copied whom as long as one of them changed hair color, the other one must follow. Sometimes, they would talk about it, even have long sessions for it until they both came to an agreement.

 

When Kyuhyun went back to the dorms, Eunhyuk was shocked by his newly-dyed hair. “What’s that for?”

 

“Couple matters.”

 

For this is just one of those “couple things” that they like to have.