Chapter 1: The Meeting

Saiunkoku Montagari
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujzMHLac404

‘Where’s the music coming from?’ the 3 men wondered as they followed the Kou family, Ensei and Kouchou. Suddenly they came upon a pavilion where a girl with long white hair wearing a blue kimono with pink outlines and flowers decorating the kimono play the koto with her eyes closed as her fingers danced on the strings and around her were many young men all of different ages, the youngest being 9 and the oldest being around 45. They laid around the girl playing the koto with their eyes closed with smiles on their faces listening to her playing.
Suddenly, their eyes snapped open when Ryuuki stepped on a branch, they group jumped up holding with weapons ranging from katanas, knives, swords, bow and arrow etc… all crowding around the girl with a strong protective looks on their faces, but soon their protective looks and lowered their weapons when they saw Shuurei, Kouchou, Ensei, Seiran and Shouka.
On the other hand, the others barely had time to react when the young men jumped up aiming their weapons at them, Ryuuki was frozen with fear, Kouyuu and Shuuei barely had time to react, Seiran and Ensei stood in front of Kouchou, Shuurei and Shouka, who had calming looks on their face.
“Guys, calm down!” said the girl and the men and boys relaxed and sat back down some smiling, some scowling and some pokerfaced. The girl stood up walking over to the group and pulling them into a hug, “It’s been so long, you stopped coming over and I thought you got angry at me.” Said the girl hugging Shuurei then to Kouchou then Seiran then Ensei and then Shouka. “We weren’t angry, I sent a letter to you telling you where we were.” Shuurei said. “No you didn’t, I didn’t get anything. All the letters go throug- -” the girl said before something clicked in her mind. “Aniue~!” She hissed. “Uh-oh.” The boys said. “How could you?!” She shouted and pulled out a knife and threw it at her brother which he dodge just in time. “I’m sorry~!” he shouted hiding behind an older man.
“Ano…” Shuuei spoke up. The girl turned around and saw him, Ryuuki and Kouyuu. “Oh, you brought visitors. Sorry about that.” “It’s not a problem.” Kouyuu said. “Well, introduce yourselves.” She said.
“I’m Ran Shuuei, the 4th son of the Ran family.”
“I’m Li Kouyuu, the adopted son of Kou Reishin.”
“I’m Shi Ryuuki, the Emperor.”
 “Nice to meet you all. Don’t expect my family and I to bow down to you because you are the Emperor, Ryuuki.” The girl said with a stern look on her face looking at Ryuuki shocking a lot of them, while Kouchou just smirked.
“I’m Yuuta Tsuki, the older twin of the Tsuki Family. I’m 45 years old.”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter