Prologue

Saiunkoku Montagari
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Otousan, are you ready to go?” Shuurei asked. “Hai.” Shouka answered putting on his cloak. “Seiran, are you ready?” Shuurei asked. “Hai, Ojousama.” Seiran answered putting on his cloak. “Ensei, are you ready to go?” Shuurei asked. “Hai, Little Lady.” Ensei answered putting on his cloak. “Come on!” Shuurei said as she ran outside wearing her cloak. Just when she opened the door Ran Shuuei, Lei Kouyuu and the Emperor. “SHUUREI!!” Ryuuki shouted running towards Shuurei, and all she did was move aside making him fall to the ground. “Go home Ryuuki! I’m going out today.” Shuurei said. “Ahh, Shuurei-dono, where are you going?” Shuuei asked. “I’m going with otousan and Seiran to Kouchou-neesan’s place to pick her up and then we’re going to meet someone very important to me.” Shuurei answered excitedly. “Someone very important? Who is it?!” Ryuuki asked. “None of your business.” “Would you mind if we tagged along?” Shuuei asked. “I guess not as long as you don’t make a scene.” Shuurei answered. “Then let’s go ojousama. Kouchou-san is waiting.” Seiran said. “Oh right. Let’s go.” Shuurei said. ~Timeskip~ “Kouchou-neesan!” Shuurei said running towards her and pulling Kouchou into a hug. “Ah, you’re finally here. And you brought Ran shogun, Kouyuu-sama and the Emperor with you too.” “Hai, are you ready to go?” “I’m always ready to go.” Kouchou put on her cloak and they started to walk to their destination. ~Timeskip~ “Where are we going exactly?” Kouyuu asked. “To a special someone’
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter