My Princess Taeyeon

Angel With a Shotgun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She won’t be able to do any heavy lifting for a few weeks until her arm is healed,” the doctor instructed. He grabbed the small packet of prescription paper and filled the top piece out, “She’ll need to take two of these tablets per day before each meal, one in the morning and after dinner,” he hands the paper over to Taeyeon, “resting is an important part in the process of healing.”

“Thank you Doctor Jung,” Taeyeon accepted the paper from him and bowed, “do you know when she’ll be able to go home?”

“We’ll need to keep an eye on her to see how she progresses for a few days first before she can go home so I’ll say about three to four days,” Doctor Jung answered.

“Well in that case, I’ll be trusting my mother in your guys care,” Taeyeon bowed once more.

After her small meeting with Doctor Jung, Taeyeon finally left his office. She exited the room and made a right, heading towards the pharmacist area. She was so engrossed in reading the prescription paper in front of her that she failed to noticed a certain man sitting in the waiting area eyeing her every move as she walked up to the counter. He watches as she hands the paper over to the lady behind the counter, strike up a small conversation with the lady, before bowing and leaving. As soon as she left, he too got up from his seat and quietly walked after her.

“Unnie,” he stopped in his tracks once he heard another female’s voice. He glances to his right to see a taller girl with black hair running up to his target, “is your mom okay?” she asked.

“Broken bone but she’ll be fine,” Taeyeon answered, “come on, she’s waiting for us.”

He watched as the two girl disappeared into a certain room, “I’m going to need to do something in order to get her alone,” he scanned his surroundings to see if there were anyone who he can take control of their body for a few short minutes. His eyes finally landed on Doctor Jung who had come out of his office. He smirked and walked up to the older man, “Excuse me,” he said, clearing his throat.

Doctor Jung glanced up to see a young handsome man with a beautiful porcelain face standing before him, “Can I help you?” he asked.

He smirked, “Most definitely,” his irises immediately turned gold, hypnotizing Doctor Jung. As soon as he felt Doctor Jung’s body fall weak, he disappeared from the real world and into the body of Doctor Jung’s. Within a few seconds, Doctor Jung blinked his eyes rapidly as to gain his consciousness back.

“Room 228,” he ordered through Doctor Jung’s consciousness.

Doctor Jung immediately walked over to room 228 and knocked on the door. The door opened and the girl earlier appeared, “Can I help you Doctor?” she asked.

“I need to speak to Kim Taeyeon-shi,” Doctor Jung ordered.

“Sure,” the pretty girl disappeared and within seconds Taeyeon appeared.

“Doctor Jung,” Taeyeon called. She turned back around to let the other two girls know that she was going to step out for a few seconds to see what Doctor Jung wanted. She stepped out and closed the door behind her, “did you forget to tell me something else?” she asked.

Doctor Jung nodded and turned his back to Taeyeon, “Follow me,” he ordered.

“Wait, Doctor Jung,” Taeyeon reached out and grabbed him by his coat sleeve, “are you alright? You look very pale,” she said and looked directly into his irises, “and your eyes…they’re…gold,” she said in a dazed.

Doctor Jung smirked and pulled his coat sleeve free from Taeyeon’s hold, “Follow me,” he ordered once more. The two walked down the quiet hallway of the emergency room and then turned left towards a door that led to the back stairs of the hospital.

“Doctor Jung?” Taeyeon called, not sure why Doctor Jung was leading her to the back stairs. She began to feel uneasy as Doctor Jung continued to stay silent, “Doctor Jung, if you need to say anything to me, you can say it now,” she stuttered. Her heart began to pump rapidly as she noticed that there was no one around them. She stepped backwards once Doctor Jung stopped walking, “Doctor…”

Right before Taeyeon, Doctor Jung spun around and then fainted, “Doctor Jung!” she called. Taeyeon ran up to the older man and shook his body, “Doctor Jung are you okay?” she called to the lifeless doctor in front of her.

“Kim Taeyeon,” came an unfamiliar voice.

Taeyeon glanced up to see a tall young handsome man with black hair that reached above the back of his neck. His eyes were a light hazel color and wore a cold hard look. He had a slim jaw that shaped into a V. His lips were small yet full and his skin matched the same color as hers but a bit more pale in comparison, “Ah, can you help me?” she asked, not even bothering how this stranger knew her name.

The stranger crouched down and glanced at the unconscious Doctor Jung, “What happened?” he asked, pretending to not know what was going on.

“I don’t know,” Taeyeon answered, “Doctor Jung seemed like he needed to say something to me but then when we got here, he fainted.”

The stranger reached out and checked Doctor Jung’s pulse, “He’ll be fine,” he stated, “his pulse is beating normally. Maybe he was too tired and exhausted so he fainted.”

“I’ll go get some help,” Taeyeon stated. She got up and left the stranger alone with Doctor Jung.

He smirked and placed the palm of his hand right over Doctor Jung’s forehead. He closed his eyes and chanted silently. A black light shined under his palm for a few seconds before it disappeared. He retrieved his hand and waited for Doctor Jung to regain his consciousness.

“Ugh..,.” Doctor Jung grunted and opened his eyes, “where…where am I?” he asked, glancing around his surroundings.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

Doctor Jung glanced at the man crouching beside him, “I think I am,” Doctor Jung answered. With the help from the stran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter