Lisa Oppa - Lisa x Bambam (GOT7)

Blackpink in Your Area!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah!" Bambam pushed Lisa using his leg out from his bed. "Where you put my concealer?"

Lisa rolled her body into a ball and pull up the comforter until covering the whole body.

"Yah Lalisa! Where is my concealer? I need to cover my eye bag!"

Lisa only murmured something that Bambam did not catch the phrase and back to her sleep again. 

"Okay" Bambam smirks. He went out but back to his room immediately with a cup of cold water. "Lisa where you put my concealer again?" he said with a sweet voice while his other hand caressing her cheeks.

Lisa open up her eyes a little bit "Oppwaah, Lalisa is still sleppwiiieh" she said it with a cute voice and back to her sleep.

"Okay if you want to play with me" Bambam poured the water over her head. Lisa shocked and jumped out from his bed.

"Yah!" she exclaimed.

"Yah!" Bambam too.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Where the hell you put my concealer?" 

"Oh my god! I put it on you make up bag"

"No you don't. Because I can't find it. You must be lost it"

Lisa was so angry. She rushed out from his room to picked the make up bag then comeback with a concealer on her hand. She threw it at his face. "Next time find it with your eyes not your mouth. You ruined my beauty sleep. Moron!" she rushed to his closet to find a dry shirt there.

"You won't be wet if you just wake up and look for my concealer, Lalisa"

Lisa only mocked him from afar. 

***

Lisa sat down on his kitchen make some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter