The Perks of Having Mark as Boyfriend - Jisoo x Mark (GOT7)

Blackpink in Your Area!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know what Oppa, today I feel really sad. Jennie left me alone. She choose Mino over me! Over me Oppa!" Jisoo layed her head on Mark's lap. "Oppa? Are you listening?" 

"Hemm." He listened to her but his eyes patched on his Tab playing sugar crush.

"Mino suddenly appear and ask her on a date. She supposed to be on movie date with me! But she choose him over me!" Jisoo stamp her feet on the air. "She made the date for me first but then Mino came. She supposed to choose me over him, right?"

"Hemmm" Mark answer her girl's ranting with just a little mumble while his eyes still staring at his phone.

"Oppa! Are you even listening?!" Jisoo rose up from his lap and crossing her arm. "Am I talking to a statue? Hellooooooow!" She's swaying her hand over his face but still he's not reacting. Jisoo became sulky. 

She rose from his sofa and grabbed her clutch. Her heart became really wrecked. Jennie was already dump her, and now her boyfriend ignored her. Great! It's feel awesome if it's just being single. 

Jisoo was on relationship with Mark over 3 years already. But still she feel like she just a single without having a boyfriend. Jisoo was the only one than being initiative in their relationship. Like skinship, kisses, backhug, being sweet, just everything that made their relationship better it was Jisoo's all a long. While Mark?! He just remain silent! He just being passive all the time. 

Maybe Jisoo reached her limit. Well not everybody could bear with all of this over 3 years. She's done her battle. She loved him, really loved him. But love is not enough. She needed to be love back. Not that Mark did not love her. But she wanted him to show it! How could she know what's inside his heart when he's not showing it?!

She wiped her tear away. It's public place, she couldn't show her tear. Everybody will look at her and she did not want to become an attention. 

"Moron! Even he's not running for me" Jisoo mumbled under her breath. " And you still love him. Just stop it already Jisoo-ya. Stop hurting yourself!" she talked to herself while she wiped her tears away.

She hated being stupid and a slave of love. Then Jisoo stood up from her seat to ride a bus that stopped in front of her. 

Before she reached the bus there w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter