Lovebirds - Jisoo x Jinyoung (GOT7) ft Doyoung (NCT)

Blackpink in Your Area!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doyoung was so sure there’s something wrong on his team mates. No, it’s not about NCT 127 nor NTC U or any other NCT sub unit. It’s about his another team mates. It’s about his favorite hyung and his favorite nuna.

“Dongdongie…”

Doyoung take a glance at his left side just to meet Jisoo’s eye. “Why Nuna?”

“Jinyoungie…where is he?” She asks “Is he comes today?”

Doyoung scrunch his forehead. “Why you ask him anyway? Is there something urgent with him?”

“No, I’m just. Hemm never mind” She waving her hand and flew away to her seat.

Doyoung shrug his shoulder as if there’s nothing wrong about it. But, if he recalling the moment, it’s not the first time that Jisoo Nuna asking about Jinyoungie hyung. Every time they are recording for Inkigayo Jisoo Nuna always ask him whether he comes or not. And if he remembers again, that Jisoo Nuna always acts different toward Jinyoung hyung. It’s like she will act cute when talk to Jinyoung hyung and shut down all of her cuteness toward him. Hey it’s not fair!

Doyoung stares at her from behind. Jisoo Nuna and Jinyoungie hyung are the same age friends. It’s okay if they are close anyway. But it’s also strange that Nuna always acts cute in front of him. She usually does aegyo only for older person. It’s strange. I’m sure there’s something between them.

“Nuna..”

“Hemm why?”

“Sorry I’m late!” the person from outside the door come in and Doyoung saw a genuine smile from her again. Lovingly smile just for Jinyoungie hyung. It’s strange the way she act, smile, and stare. She never does all that things towards him.

“I'm just having a meeting with the member for the upcoming fan meeting. Have you done the rehearsal?” Jinyoung place his bag and search for the cue of today recording.

“No, I’m waiting for you Jinyoungie” Jisoo answer him with the sweet tune, makes Doyoung more suspicious and so sure that there’s something going on  between them.

“Ah so you are waiting for me huh?” Jinyoung give her a wink and in sweet tune.

Oh ! Doyoung feels like he’s the third wheeler.

“Ehem….” Doyoung made a scoff sound “Actually we were waiting for you. I was also waiting for you hyung!” 

“Yeah I know Doyoungie" his answer make Doyoung pout his lip. Aish! These two always acts cute towards each other but shuts it down toward me! 

“Let’s start the rehearsal then” Jisoo exclaim and stand up from her seat.

***

After the rehearsal Doyoung sit back to his chair to read several cue and memories their sequences. And then he see something that he doesn’t want to see.

“Here” Jisoo give Jinyoung a bottle of mineral water “I bet you were so thirsty”

“Ah thank you” And here he goes, winking every chance like he’s having a bad eye irritation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter