Night Talks - Jennie x Taeyong (NCT)

Blackpink in Your Area!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I'm home!" Taeyong shouted out while he entered the apartment. "Jen?"

"I'm in the kitchen. What's up?"

"Could you please bring out the towel. I'm wet"

"Wait up. I'm coming!" Jennie rushed from the closet to bring him a towel. "You are really soaked. Where have you been?" She clung the towel over his head and brushed his hair lovingly. 

"Hem..what did you cook? It's smell so yummy anyway"

"Pesto Ravioli with fried shrimp. You favourite. But you need to take a bath first. I've already prepared the water. Let me help you" Jennie brought his exercise bag and put it on the closet while Taeyong take a bath. Then she decided to finish the meal since Taeyong must be very hungry.

They are started living together for 3 years past since their 4 anniversary. Living in big city caused so much worry especially Jennie was the only daughter in her family. So when they are finished their college they decided to live in one apartment. And since their parent did not bother by that. 

"Jen where you put my grey T-shirt?"

"The one with mickey mouse print on it?" She answered. 

"Yes! Did you see it?" Taeyong came out from the bath room with only towel on his lower body and topless also wet hair. Made Jennie want to that hair lovingly. Wet Taeyong so delicious!

"I'm wearing it!" She said then let out a chuckled. "Sorry then"

"I got to find another shirt then" Taeyong went to their room to find a couple shirt and pants. 

"Need a help?" Jennie shout out from the kitchen while her hand full of fried shrimp on the plate. Then she put the shrimp on the table and rushed to help him. 

"You don't need to help me. I can do it my self you know" 

"I'd like to help you anyway" Jennie got him a throuser and a black T-shirt then she let him change the clothes. "I'm going to wait you on the dining room then. Let's eat"

"Yes Mom. I'll be right there"

***

"What are you doing today?" Jennie got him a full of pesto and fried shrimp on his plate then place it in front of him.

"Not much. I have to edit the article and finish the photoshoot before this week. And need to double check the pages and choose the cover" Living as the assistant of Editor in Chief one of prestigious magazine make Jennie need to work harder. 

"You look so tired"

"A little bit. But I love that. What about you? Did your student paying attention well?"

"Yes! They are very energic and I love to dance with them. Someday I will open bigger agency so they can practice freely. Not in a small building"

"Of course you can. Wanna drink?"

Taeyong nodded his head and Jennie poured the water for him. "You can enlarge the building right after you have bigger number o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter