Why Naruto?

Anime, Kpop, Wut?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Why Naruto?

It had been a normal day with EXO, (OT12) performing, getting oogled at by fangirls, smirking ily at them, they nosebleed and faint, happy days.

"So hyung, wha-"

"YAAAAS NARUTO! SHOW THEM BISHES WHO WAS WRONG!" A loud scream echoed through the house. Silence then followed.

"..... a gay baby was born." Sehun said through the awkward silence. Suho sighed tiredly, Baekhyun was at it again. Watching that japanese animation of his again.

 

You see, Baekyun had been watching Naruto since they debuted, but he was then so into it, he could make it up to the most recent episode in no time. He stayed in his room for awhile when he found out it was finished. He then stayed in an emo corner for ten days, until he found out Naruto's son would likely have a show. 

The group walked in unison to Baekhyun's room. They peeked through the slit the door made, slightly open. Baekhyun was looking excitedly at the screen of his laptop, clutching his Hinata Hyuga and Neji Hyuga plushie. The Chunnin exams. 

"Uh, Baekhyun," Xiumin breathed, not bothering to hide anymore, and just try to talk his beloved friend out of, uh, screaming his head of so loud Africa could hear it.

"Uh Huh."

"Ya listening?"

"Uh huh."

"Would you mind-"

"Uh huh."

"Are you even listeni-"

"Uh huh."

"ARRGGGHHH-"

"Uh huh."

It's pointless to say, but Xiumin then left the room, in supposed rage.

Xiumin then came back with a steamed bun in hand.

"See Baek-" Ding dong.

"Oh, I'll get it!" Luhan volunteered. He rushed and opened it. "Hel-oh?" Luhan saw no one, but heard meowing.

He looked down and saw a pitiful, run down box. He looked at it curiously. Luhan crouched down and opened the box looking at it in shock.

The rest of EXO, looked down at the box too, worried about Luhan's absence they went over to the door too. What they saw made them want to smile.

Ten oddly coloured cats, looking up right at them. One

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter