Night Coffee

I Know Your Fears

Usually, it takes about 20 minutes to get to Yoongi's apartment but considering the speed Hoseok was going, it was only going to take us about 15 minutes. Surprisingly a cop hasn't pulled us over for speeding.  

I was gripping the seat for dear life. You know for a guy that scared of anything that seems dangerous, he drives pretty recklessly and fasts. 

"Um... Hyung?"

He didn't answer me, just kept his eyes on the road.

"C-Can you s-slow down?"

"Nope." He speeds up even more.

'Well, I tried' I prayed that we don't get in an accident or stop by a cop. We don't need more problems on our hands. 

We made it to Yoongi's apartment in one piece, 'thank god', by now it seems Hoseok has calmed down a bit. I'm glad, I don't want to see Hoseok make that face again. Out of all the times, I scared him, he never made a face like that.

Up the stairs and walk down the hallway until we reach apartment 7. I was about to knock but quickly put my hand down and moved behind Hoseok. He gave me a weird look and I gave him a smile, like always, he smiled back.

I would knock on the door but be considering what happened last time I knocked on Yoongi's door, he slammed the door in my face. Yoongi doesn't hate me or anything it's just that he prefers to see Hoseok at the door instead of one of us.

I swear Yoongi is so in love with Hoseok that it's ridiculous. He gets so jealous whenever someone looks at Hoseok or touch him in any way but luckily, all he does is glare at them and nothing else. He does the same thing to us too, we have to hug Hoseok when Yoongi is not there or not looking. 

Although it's really cute to see Yoongi cuddle with Hoseok or whenever Hosoek is around because Yoongi smiles the entire time he is with Hoseok. But sometimes he becomes a real prev, that man has no shame at all when it comes to his 'little sunshine'.

Hoseok knocks on the door and we hear foots coming towards the door along with a grumpy voice. When Yoongi opens the door he has an irritated look on his face that instantly changes when he sees Hoseok. I assume Hoseok gave his dimple smile because I practically see Yoongi melt if that makes sense. I roll my eyes at him and was about to open my mouth until he pulls Hoseok into a kiss.

I have seen them kiss so many times so I just stand still, waiting until they were done but then I hear a moan. I heard Hoseok moan before, sad to say, but it's still very embarrassing for me. 

Standing up straight and cough. I didn't dare to look up. I know he is glaring at me for not only interrupting them but just being there.

"What." The sound of his voice makes me want to run.

"He needs a quiet place to study. Jimin and Taehyung were being too loud and kept bothering him." Hoseok to the rescue!

"Couldn't he have gone to Seokjin's place?" He whined

"Seokjin is too far and ..." Hoseok looks down and said in low, soft voice. "I wanted to see you." 

This was all it took for Yoongi to let me inside.  

"You can go into Namjoon's old room, his desk and chair are still in there.

"Thank you hyung."

"You should be thanking Hoseok or you would still be outside."

I laughed at his statement and Hoseok hit his shoulder making him chuckle.

"You hungry sunshine?"

Instead of answering him, Hoseok turns towards me and asked the same question Yoongi asked him. I just nodded my head and headed towards Namjoon's old room.

"We both are."     

When I stepped into the room I didn't feel anything strange but after awhile I started to get scared of being alone, especially with the door close. So I opened it and I feel a lot better hearing the tv and the sound of Yoongi in the kitchen but that didn't last long. The feeling came back, I gathered my things and walked out of the room and sat at the dining table.

Hoseok looked at me and gave a smile, 'he probably knows.', I smiled back at him. A few minutes later Yoongi turned off the stove.

"Food is done."

Before I could even put my pen down, Hoseok told me to keep working and he will serve me. Yoongi told him that I could it myself but Hoseok was already giving me my plate. I looked at Yoongi, who was glaring at me, and just smiled at him until he walked out of the kitchen.

After eating, Hoseok fell asleep on Yoongi's shoulder while they were watching a movie. He picked him up and walked to his room then came back out. He went towards the door, grabbed his keys and coat.

"I assume you are gonna stay up the rest of the night, right?"

"Yeah, I have an exam tomorrow."

"Do you need coffee?"

I looked up at him. "Yes please."

"The usual."

"Mhmm."

"Alright." 

Yoongi smiled and then left, he may not like me being here but that doesn't mean he doesn't care. The coffee shop I always go to is about 30 minutes away. It's by the college campus, so it's open 24 hours. From where we live it's only 10 minutes away but we are at Yoongi's. 'Hoseok must've asked him to buy me coffee.'

"Where did Yoongi go?"

"OH MY GAWD!"

Hoseok was right beside me. 'When did he get there?!'. I noticed that when Hoseok isn't talking or laughing, his footsteps are very light and soft, you can't hear him walking even if he is coming towards you.

"You scared me, hyung!"

He giggled. "Sorry."

He sat down in front of me and we just sat there in silence. I glance up at him and he has that face he always has when he is thinking about something unpleasant.

"Hyu-"

"Do you think it's still there?"

'I knew it.' "Maybe." We go silence. "Hyung?"

His eyes move to look at me, he looks like he wants to cry, somehow he managed to hide this from Yoongi. Now I don't want to ask the question that has been bothering me. 

"Um... Did..." I hate myself for asking this. "Did something happen... to you?"


I'm really happy about this chapter!! I was going to add more but I like where I left it ^^
Sorry it's not scary and it mostly about yoonseok but I don't regret it. 

Hope you love it!! Thank you for reading!!

P.S. I know the title is probably weird and doesn't make sense but that's all I could think of at the moment. 

 

I am rereading this and I realized that there were mistakes that I missed haha but I fixed them...well the ones I can find, again I am not good at writing