Quiet Feet

I Know Your Fears

I managed to forget the whole thing but with Yoongi not here to distract me. The events that happen today and last week replay over and over in my head.

"Hyung?"

I jumped a bit when I heard Jungkook's voice calling me. 

"Huh?"

"I asked if something happen back at the apartment?"

"Well... uh..." 

'How am I supposed to explain this?' It's not like he would laugh at me considering that he had his own experience. 'But where do I start?' 

"AH!" I felt something cold grab my hand. 'Oh, it's Jungkook.' "Your hands are cold."

He smiled sheepishly. "Sorry." 

I take his hand in mine and inhale then exhale. "Uh... you know that I left last week on Saturday, right?"

"Yeah without a word. I was a bit worried."

"Well, that's when it happened."

«Back to last week on Saturday night»

"Man, I'm tired." I plopped down on the couch. I stayed a few hours at the studio practicing then walked home because the three rascals have the car tonight. I should've called Yoongi but he too was complaining about how tired he was and I told him to sleep. 

"My muscles are so sore." I groan. 

After I take off my socks, I get into a more comfortable position before dozing off to sleep. I'm not sure how long I've been sleeping but I woke up shivering. 'Man, I want to get a blanket but I'm too tired.' I curl up into a ball hoping this will help keep me warm then proceed to fall back asleep. Once, again I've woken up to the room being cold again but that's not what woke me. It was the sound of someone whispering or maybe more than one person. My usual reaction would be to get scared but I am way too tired to care, so I go to sleep.  

"Stop it," I grumble. 'Whoever this is, needs to stop touching my foot. ' I change position, don't know which direction my face is facing. But this doesn't stop whoever is touching my foot. "Quit!" I say with an irritated tone and a kick towards the person. 

The person gets the hint and lets me sleep. 'Finally.'

I jolt awake and look around the room. There is no one here. 'Then... who... tugged by foot?' I call out for the others. 'Maybe they came back.' I call out again when I don't hear a response. No one replies back.

It's eerily silent. 

"G-Guys?" My voice is a bit shaky but can you blame me. There is barely any light shining through the window from the outside. So far to my knowledge, I am alone, unless the three are here and just playing a prank on me. Also, it's freezing. I get up from the couch and turn on the kitchen light then the hallway light and walk down the hallway. Before entering the bathroom and the two rooms, I turned the lights on, after that I went back to the living room. 

I sat on the couch, confused. 'No is one here expected for me.' I felt this sinking feeling in my stomach at the realization.

"But if no ones here then… maybe I dreamed it."

Still feeling exhausted I go back to sleep but put my feet up on the couch this time.

"What the hell!"

I jumped from the couch and fell on my trying to get away from the couches. Then I hear whispering on my right, it's coming from the hallway, and it's getting closer and louder. It's wasn't just one voice, it was multiple voices. 

I am too scared to move but it's wasn't because of the whispering. Below the couch is a hand, a perfectly-looking human hand. But that's not what has me frozen in my spot. Whoever the hand belongs to was lifting the couch off the floor.

"I know your- " Whatever was speaking I cut it off by standing up and running out the door. I could feel it's breath on my neck. 

It was right next to me. 

I was out of the apartment complex before I realized that I forgot my shoes and phone. 'I am not going back.' I continued to run all the way to Yoongi's place. Socks wet and dirty. I was shivering from the cold. 

It took a few loud knocks before Yoongi opened the door. I feel bad waking him knowing that he needs his sleep. He was shocked when he saw me and quickly lead me inside the apartment. He got me a blanket and tried to make me sit on the couch. But I kept refusing. We then went into his room where he set up a bath for me. I wouldn't let him leave my side when he wanted to get a new set of clean clothes.

Once I was done I put on his clothes, we laid down on his bed. Yoongi didn't ask me any question about me being here with no shoes and scared. It took me an hour to fall asleep. Yoongi stayed awake the whole hour. Running his fingers through my hair and gently laying kisses on my face. 

«Present»

After telling my story Jungkook sat there with a serious expression. None of us spoke for a while. 

Jungkook then broke the silence. "Does Yoongi know?"

I shake my head. During the whole week, Yoongi didn't ask any question and never brought it up. I understand why he didn't ask questions now. When waking up Sunday morning, I forgot about the whole thing. I assume Yoongi couldn't bring himself to ask anything because he didn't want me to remember the event. 

"But he does know that something did happen." 

"Are you going to tell him?"

I heavily sigh. "No"

"Why not?" 

"Yoongi is very skeptical about the paranormal stuff." 

"I know that but-"

Jungkook was interrupted by the sound of the door unlocking, signaling that Yoongi is back. I got up to greet Yoongi. Before he opens the door, Jungkook says we will talk again later, which I assume is after his exam and no Yoongi. I nodded.

"Why are you awake sunshine?" He kisses me on the cheek.

"I couldn't go back to sleep." 

"You wanna watch a movie then?"

"Yeah."

"Jungkook do you mind?"

He shook head and went back to studying. I picked a movie and sat on the couch with both feet on the couch. Yoongi gave Jungkook his coffee and made popcorn for the two of us.


Finally updated!! 

I really enjoyed writing this chapter, especially the parts with yoonseok hehe

While writing this I was listening to scary stories on YouTube. It really set the mood for me and helped a lot. I suggest looking up Let's Read channel and listening to the Halloween special mega collab. Amazing channels and stories.

Hope you enjoy this chapter ^^

Oh also should note that my brother gave me future ideas for this stories haha they are little details but they still helped a bunch. 

Completely forgot, I changed the title and requested a new poster that has the new title on there so yeah.