Senior Year

Family Business

I sighed as I sat up in bed. My curtains were opened but no sunshine was in the sky.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was still 3 in the morning. I sighed and stood up to grab my school uniform. As I changed thoughts about all the training I did during summer started to come to mind, I winced but smiled. It had been awhile since father and mother had taken time off and spent time with me, even if it was to train. I cherish any time I get with them, especially since there has been a lot of tension amongst gangs.

It was my first night back home and it was also my first day of senior year. was I excited? 

No. 

Do I really care about it ?

No.

The only reason why I go to school is because my mother wishes for me to do so.. So I do it. She's my mother what can I say☺

I quickly grabbed my school bag and headed out. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw iKonhad been called in by father. 

"Shae~!!!! You're up early!!" Bobby waved.

"Couldn't sleep. Heading out to a PC room... want to tag along?" I asked

"sure, we're done with our reports here so lets go!" Han Bin smiled. I nodded as they grabbed their school bags as well.

we all filed out of my house pretty excited about playing games. we all walked to the PC room closest to school since they knew I didn't skip school. All of us sat down receiving wierd looks from the people that were already there. They probably thought we were no good kids but whatever. We all satrted to play happily shaing snacks with each other until i heard someone yell out Bobby's name.

"Well, Well, Well... look who we have here at this time!~" the guy announced. Bobby completely ignored him and so did all us.

"YAH!" he screamed and kicked bobby's chair hard sending his drink out of his hand  and spilling it on me. I quickly stood up avoiding the computer at all cost. I glared at the guy who was laughing his off at what just happened.

"Looks like your girl here just got soaked..." he snickered. I sigehd and grabbed him by the collar only to drag his out of the PC room.

"Who the hell are you woman! i cant believe you just dragged me out like that.." he hissed. I punched him right in the throat causing him to choke and start coughing. My knuckles tingled but the pain was bearable.

"Next time you want to come over here and play Gang member come prepared and you better not mess with me because I don't like dealing with trash like you..." I hissed emnacingly at him.

"What make you think that I'm scared of you! You're just a girl..." he pointed at me. The look on his eyes betrayed him though. I scoffed and just left him out there. I sat down again. JinHwan threw me a towel from his Gym bag.

"Thanks..." I sighed.

"Is everything okay? You seem a little different..." ChanWoo asked. I smiled at him.

"I'm fine... Just a tad stressed but I'm alright.." i assured. They all nodded except for HanBin who was blankly staring at his screen. I poked his cheek and he snapped out of it.

"S-sorry... Spaced out for a second there..." he smiled.

"Let's keep playing~" DongHyuk singsonnged. I nodded in agreement and continued playing.

As soon as it was 6a.m. we stopped playing and packed our stuff. As we walked to school we joked around but i spaced out thinking about the Summer training.


Jejudo, Earlier in the summer


I landed hard on my back as my father started to charge towards me again with bat in hand. My eyes widened as I quickly moved to dodge his incoming attacks. I was too slow though, the bat hit my left calf sending me on the floor once more.

"Lee Areum is this how I taught you to fight!" he yelled upset.

I stood up one more time only to be sent backwards into the small pond by his punch. I heard a snap and felt gushing blood coming from my nose. The pain was pretty bad at this point but I have to show him what I'm capable of. I quickly snapped my nose back in placewith a cry of pain as I dodged his attacks, faster this time.

"Good! Keep up the speed!~" he complimented giving me more confidence. I grabbed a stick from the floor and hit the back of his knees making him lose his balance and crash against the wall. I took the opportunity to attack him.

I threw several punches at his abdomen and face. He was good at dodging but I was a tad faster causing him to leave some areas open for attack. I put all my strength into one last punch at his face which KO'ed him. As he fell on the ground, I fell on my knees panting heavily.

"Good Job Areum-ah~" grandfather praised from the houses porch.

I gave him a thumbs up as I caught my breath, "Thanks- ... Gramps..."

Dad's secretary, Mr. Ahn, woke father up and gave me a praising smile as well. "Good Job" he whispered and I smiled back.

"Aigoo, he went overboard again look at your face..." Grandma cooed worriedly.

"I'm fine Grandma. I have to be strong If I want to be leader someday... It's for my own good..." i assured her.

"Oh god... You just KO'ed me..." he panted with a victorious smile. "Trainig is paying off already... but you're still-... a long ways away from being able to take over the business Areum. Continue training and you will eventually get there.." he smiled adn pet my head. I chuckled seeing his eye which was starting to bruise up.

"Yes appa. I will try my best.." i smiled.

"Atta girl... now help appa... I think I'm seriously getting older now.." he groaned. I laughed this time as he showed his tender side.

 



 

I smiled and sighed.

We entered the shcool grounds at a pretty decent time. I looked around and saw all the different kids running around. All the new 1st year students had that sparkle in their eyes as they entered a new chapter in life as the seniors who were in their last year showed no signs of being happy to be back. I chuckled and followed the boys inside the building.

Bobby, JinHwan and I were always in the same class while the otheres boys were all scattered. We quietly entered the class and sat in our usual spots, at the back of class. At school noone really knew what kind of person I was. Since I was always so cold to everyone who wasnt part of iKon or a member of Ahimoth, many people here called me an Ice Princess. Nobody messed with me though since my father funded for this school and since iKon had a bad reputtation around here as well.

The teacher came into class followed by four guys behind him. I saw the teacher that was assigned to us was a new hire. I sighed knowing what was to come. She smiled at the class who respectfully bowed at him except for us 3 in the back who never bowed. Everyone else already knew that we didn't bow except for the teacher himself.

"Excuse me Miss..... Lee is it?" he sighed.

"Ne?" i asked, uninterested.

"It's the beginning of the school year and i want to start of well with everyone including you 3 so if you dont want to get on my bad side i suggest you bow respectfully now.... all three of you.." he ordered.

"Hey, new teach... You must not know this but we never bow to anyone... until they earn our espect that is. So if you want our respect then earn it..." Bobby noted. His face was mixed with different emotions and they were easily readable: Shock, embarassment, anger. 

He quickly went down the aisle and stood me up the arm roughly; my sweater ,the one I wore to cover my recent incident at the PC room and also the bruises from trainig, slid off my shoulders making the students gasp in response. I winced as his grip was quite strong. JinHwan suddenly stood up and yanked his hand off of me.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO A FEMALE STUDENT!" He yelled, shocking everyone including myself because JinHwan NEVER gets worked up about anything... EVER!

"JinHwan-ah~... It's okay... Just let it go-"

"Aniyo.. If your dad even finds out that he did this... " he didn't finish the sentence but looked at me in the eye. I sighed and nodded.

"i know that but just stop... He's newly hired he doesn't know yet..." I noted. I noticed bobby put his blade back in his pocket.

Right at the perfect moment the School Director entererd the classroom with a huge smile on his face but it chaged into a horrified expression when he saw what was going on.

"M-M-Miss Lee!~ Are you alright ?! What's going on..?" he asked.

"You should be able to train your staff well, Director Choi. Don't the teahcers know corporal punishment is considered assault?" DongHyuk asked as-a-matter-of-factly. He was standing at the doorway staring at the new hire with hawk eyes. I sighed knowing that Bobby probably called him to calm JinHwan down.

"Ne... They all know... Dont tell me! Mr. Ahn! what have you done on your first day!" he asked in alarm.

"Ani, Director Choi. It's okay... I'm alright just not feeling well today is all..." i assured with a knowing sparkle in my eye.

"... Dont worry ! I will talk to you later.." he glared at the teahcer. "For now you can head home early... Sorry Miss Lee..." he bowed. The teacher looked flustered.

The 4 guys were smirking at me now. I smiled at them as I took all my stuff and exited the school with my friends right behind me.

 

As we walked out of the building my dad called me.

"I heard about what happened... You need to be careful not to slip up again. Everyone just thinks your a mean princess not a mean-assassin-Princess-that-can-kill-you-in-under-5-seconds..." he noted. I smiled.

"Alright dad... I'll be more careful now..." I smiled. As I hung up the phone the bell rang, signaling homeroom was over, I saw 4 guys running over to us. It was the rest of the guys who joined us.

"Lets go to eat Meat!!~" ChanWoo cheered.

"YASSS! Meat please!~ JinHwanie oppa its your treat right!?" i asked cutely. He sighed and nodded.

"I'm only buying Areum's food though..." he noted making everyone else groan in response. I cheered happily as I dragged them to our usual place.

 

 

"Ajummah! Can I get 3 servings of the usual please!~" I smiled.

"Ne!"

We all sat down comfortably and started chatting but then stopped when the same guys from the PC room approached us.

"Ya know... I think i smell trash here today. " DongHyuk grimaced.

"Hyung it was her.." the guy pointed at me.

I pointed at myself. The older brawny guy took me by the collar and started to drag me away. My boys immediately started to get up but his brutes had them pinned down. I winked at them as he continued to drag me. I was taken out to a nearby alley and thrown against the wall.

"You're the dirty that hurt my brother?" he asked me menacingly. I sighed.

"So what if I am..." I asked him. He punched me right in the face, something i wasn't expecting. I fell on the ground with a loud thump. I wiped the blood from my lip and nose( which hasn't fully healed yet either btw) and decided to have some fun.

"Why are you doing this-" Suddenly someone appeared protectively in front of me. Crap... I was going to start acting... It was the four guys from earlier.

"SeHun, JongIn You stay with her we'll deal with these two..." the tall boy ordered.

"ne Hyung," The guy with blonde hair nodded. The shorter dark-skinned boy looked at me worriedly and wiped away the blood in my lip.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Who are you...?" i asked.

"We met earlier but didn't introduce ourselves... Im Kim JongIn... You are...?"

"Lee... Areum..." i answered softly.

"Your name fits your face..." He smiled sweetly (Areum= Beautiful).

he took me up bridal style and i went along with the show. At school im no gangster, I'm the fragile Ice pricess whose a daddies girl. He started to walk away towards the busy street leaving the other 2 behind.

"I'm SeHun by the way..." he waved .

I nodded acknowledging his presence. My boys ran up to us. JinHwan Yanked me out of JongIn's arms and glared at the two boys.

"Nice Job protecting her-"

"I'll do a better job at destroying your face!-"

"JiWon-ah...Stop..." i ordered. He stopped immediately.

"Thanks again" i smiled.

"See you at school... Princess..." they waved. I watched them go as i felt the curiosity start to appear as to who they could be.

 

 



Bobby

Image result for ikon bobby photoshoot

 

Sehun

Related image

 

JinHwan

 

Image result for iKon JinHwan

 

Kim JongIn aka Kai

 

Image result for exo kai 2017