The Encounter

Married To Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2015

          A girl in her sixteen was talking with her two friends, a girl; who is from China, the girl was very beautiful, pretty black hair, tall nose, big and bright eyes with a small lips, she was the most outgoing of the trio and was always with her friends, the chinese being one of the most beautiful in the school is always seen receiving love letters and chocolates, although she doesn’t like being treated like that, the one that she like doesn’t pay attention to her and she is always sad by that.

          While the guy was tall with a handsome face, fierce gaze and sharp nose, he was deemed as the most handsome in his year, he may  seemed cold at first but he is warm as well; he’s always joking around with his closest friends and he is funny too, but sometime he is too much to handle.  The other girl was the shortest of them and the baby of the group, with a good body and gorgeous face with cute dimple and eyes smile, but she is the most timid of the three but she’s straightforward when it’s needed, she cared what the others feel and is the most sentimental of the three friends.

           They had been friends since middle school and now in high school; their bond is stronger than before, they tell secret to each other and they were know  as  “the three musketeers”, they’re always seen doing things together and most of the time; talking about things together although Jooyeon don’t talk that much but Jieqiong or Kyulkyung, the chinese girl, and Mingyu do the talk and that’s okay for them.

“I think that, you should stop misleading Jun” The most reasonable one in the group said

“I’m not misleading him, in a beginning i had told him that I don’t like him in that way” The chinese crossed her arms “But he insisted in giving me this” She pointed at the flowers and teddy bear

“Be more hurtful then” Mingyu tell her “But please, don’t be that hurtful” He finished with a silly grin

“Can you use that mind of yours?” She slapped Mingyu’s head “I have told him a million times already and he doesn’t get that I don’t like him like that way”

“And why you keep receiving his gifts?” The dimpled girl looks confused by whatever nonsense that her friend was telling to the both of them

“Because I don’t have the heart to reject his gifts…” The other two were looking at her reprovingly  “You know that he will give me his puppy looks and I can’t resist the puppy’s looks” She started to whine to her friends “Besides, I like his best friend” She murmured the last part

“What friend?” The tall guy exclaimed “The one with deep voice, small eyes and cold aura?” He was panicking, because Jieqiong is too beautiful and he is scared that Wonwoo will fall for Jieqiong. Jeon Wonwoo is one of the most popular with his friends Im Nayoung and Wen Junhui but for short Jun. They are the famous three who are in their last year of high school, Wonwoo was popular for his good looks and deep voice, Nayoung was popular for her poker face but beautiful body and Jun for his -flower boys- looks.

            Jieqiong was talking about Nayoung but Mingyu take it the other way and he thought that she was talking about Wonwoo. The two girl looked at each other before bursting in laughter

“NO!, are you crazy?” The two girls shouted at him and they kept laughing

            Mingyu was very perplexed by the reaction of his two friends “Why are you two laughing?”. Jieqiong make the motion to come near her and Mingyu follow “Didn’t you know?” The shortest said, Mingyu was so confused that he can’t comprehend what is going on “Know what?”

“I like Nayoung, not Wonwoo you dimwit” Whispered Jieqiong. Mingyu looks like the soul was vanished out of his body and came back after five minute, he looked at Jieqiong and screamed

“WHAT!?” His shouts drew some attention of the student to them “YOU LIKE WHO!?” This definitely drawn all the attention to them

“SHH!, keep your mouth shut” Jieqiong, she looks around and said sorry for the disturbance “Why are you like that?

“WELL” He was speaking with sassy tone  “First, you tell me that you like Jun’s friend and he has two  best friend, second; you said that you like his best friend not specifying their gender and third, why didn’t you tell me that you liked… Nayoung?”

“I thought you knew that since I was being obvious” The black-haired girl said

“Maybe I’m really stupid” He was thinking how he reacted

“So… you like Wonwoo?” The youngest said with a glint of mischievousness in her beautiful dark green eyes with brown flashes in the center of the iris with long lashes, perks of being a mixed-blood. Her biological mother was an English woman but she died when she gave birth to Jooyeon so Jooyeon has never seen her, albeit she has a stepmother and now, a stepfather; the two of them had married after two year of living in the same house. She did receive some bullying in the middle school for being mixed-blood but now that the beauty standards has changed, she has not received more bullying.

“No!, Why would I like him?” Mingyu started to blush with the sudden question

“Oh, you know, you looked really scared when Jieqiong unnie said that she liked Jun’s best friend” She wiggled her eyebrows

“Oh… oh, mmm… I” The bell rang, noting that the recess was over. The boy looked relived while his two friends were frowning “Opss, saved by the bell… bye” He started to run to his classroom. The two girls were standing there for some minutes before going to the classroom, where Mingyu was already there.

-----

“Jieqiong!” Jun was running toward the girl “Do you want to go out with me tomorrow?” The girl looked really awkward, because she doesn’t like him and didn’t know how to reject him.

“Uh, I think I have-“

“It’s not just the two of us” He interjected  quickly “We can go with my friends and yours” He looked at her with the puppy’s eyes “Pretty please?” After a lot of pleading. She started to think about his offer.

 “Mmm…” She was hesitating “Okey then, Saturday, right?”

“Yes!, thank you, Saturday is” He looked really happy “See you tomorrow”

-----

“I’m home” Jooyeon announced when she step in the house, the house was empty apparently because nobody greeted her “I think I’m alone” Jooyeon murmured to herself , but then, a sound was produced in the kitchen

“Jooyeonie?” A man voice was heard, Jooyeon stiffened a little  “Are you back?” Her stepfather came out of the kitchen.

“Yeah, I’m back from school” She looked around for a few seconds before looking at him “ Where is auntie?”

“She is in the restaurant” He looked at Jooyeon up and down, checking her out.

“Oh… okay, I’m going to take a bath” She was feeling uncomfortable so she took her leave and go to her room. She doesn’t like her stepfather that much, it’s like he was lusting over her, causing her auntie to be angry at her, because her aunt think that Jooyeon is seducing her husband, sometimes, he touched her thighs and hips in a suggestive way, but it always make her uncomfortable with him, but she think that it’s was accidental. After grabbing her things, she went to the bathroom and started to strip out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter