The Accident

Married To Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The words in italic are flashbacks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011

          In a Saturday, Jooyeon’s dad was free from all his work and wanted to take his family out for an outing , a picnic to be precise. That day he woke up early to prepare food and some beverage, he looked at the clock and saw that it was already 10 o’clock and think that is the perfect time to wake up his daughter, being in the door of her daughter room; he opened the door and saw his daughter lying in a funny way with the teddy bear that Tiffany gave to her.

“Hey! Hey!” He started to shake the shoulder of  his daughter ”Wake up, we are going to have a picnic” His daughter won’t wake up. No matter what, seeing this situation, he make the decision to tickle her, and worked like magic; her daughter started to wake up from the deep slumber that she was in.

“Papa~~” His daughter started to whine “Why did you wake me up?” She rubbed her drowsy eyes before fully opening them.

“We are going to a picnic, princess” He stoop up from the bed “Go a brush your teeth, we are going to leave like in...” Look at his watch “10 minutes” She went to the bathroom and five minutes later she was already and they go downstairs together; his wife was already downstairs  waiting for them and together they went to the car.

          When they were in the car, Jooyeon told everything that happened in her school to her family and asked if there was a dessert.

“No, princess” He smiled apologetically “Do you want to buy one?” he said while stopping his car to one side, seeing a pastry shop in the other side

“YEY!!” She smiled and kisses her dad

“Honey,could you and Jooyeon go?” He said, addressing her wife. His wife was really pretty for someone in her forties, beautiful eyes with thin lips but was very dependent of her husband, in other words, she doesn’t work and only know how to spend her husband’s money. Her dad was the opposite, he was tall and very handsome, at a young age, he started to work in big companies and later he created one of his own, but right now he is facing some problems, one of the executives stoled most of the fund, leaving him with huge debts“I will go in a moment,after parking the  car”

“Okay, honey” She turned to Jooyeon “Come on little one,we are going to buy the cake” And got out of the car with Jooyeon

          Her dad parked the car,when he was going to pastry shop he received a phone call. So he step out of the car slowly, answering the phone call

“Mr. Im, the bank has frozen our assets, investor will know we’ll be going bankrupt soon” The man in the other side of the phone exclaimed

“No one want to help us?” The man didn’t answer the question from his boss “That mean i’m already in bankruptcy” He pointed desperately

----

“Which one do you want”

“I want the chocolate one” Jooyeon pointed to the cake

“And you just had to pick the expensive one” Murmured the stepmom “Alright alright” She said while looking in her purse and later,  looked at Jooyeon “I left my wallet in the car, so tell your dad to come and pay and i’ll order the cake”

“Okey” And left the store to look for her dad “ PAPA!!” She looked around and see her dad walking where she is but he didn’t see a car that was going at a rapid speed towards him. The driver started to push the horn, but her dad was engrossed in the call that he didn’t hear the horn of the car. The car crashed into the body of her dad; his head hit the car’s glass,causing it to bleed, after the hit, his body falls to the ground and the driver didn’t stop to look at the accident and fled off the scene, Jooyeon, who was watching this; run where her dad his and knelt beside the body of her father

           Everyone started to surround the body of Jooyeon’s father,some were calling the ambulance and others were just staring. Hearing the commotion; the stepmom came out from the shop and see what happened. Seeing her husband in the floor with a pool of blood in his head got her running where her husband is.

“JINWOO, JINWOO” She started to cry, along Jooyeon “What’s wrong Jinwoo?, where is the ambulance?, please, someone call the ambulance”

“Papa,you need to come to listen how i play the piano in the next contest, okay?” She took her dad pinky and interlace their pinky’s, in a form of promise. Her dad looked at her and smiled lovingly before looking back at the street.

          When the ambulance arrived, it was too late, her dad died of blood loss

-----

“Don’t think that because he is dead your not going to pay the debts, maybe Im Jinwoo was afraid of going to jail because of fraud so he hit the car himself” The man in suit tell to her stepmom “Even if you sell everything, it’s still not enough. Kim, take everything” He ordered his secretary.

“Mr.Kim” She grab the sofa that was going out and turned to grab another thing “Please, don’t”

          Jooyeon was looking at the ring that her dad gifted her, next to her,  was the teddy bear that Tiffany gave to her.She watched how the mans carry all their things outside, until she saw how they were going to load the piano and stood up.

“Don’t take the piano away” She held the piano and someone removed her little hands “Don’t take it away” Again, someone took away her hands from the piano.

“IM JOOYEON” But she didn’t listen “IM JOOYEON”  A pair of hand grabbed her shoulders and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter