Jeonghan Imagine

SEVENTEEN Imagines

“I hate girls who are uglier than me.” He said rolling his eyes as he passed by beside you.

 

Tears threatened to fall out of your eyes but you restrained it and instead, you threw the box you were carrying straightly at him. It contains chocolates that you personally made because today is Valentine’s Day and you decided to confess to one of the most beautiful person in your campus, Yoon Jeonghan. He’s two years your senior and he is truly admirable because of his angelic voice and features but now that you realized it, he’s not really angelic.

 

“You are called angel but your attitude !” You yelled and now, people are gathering around the both of you because of your extremely loud voice.

 

You are huffing in anger and hatred as everyone stared at you with judgmental eyes. You can’t take anymore of those eyes so you decided to walk away, with heavy heart and probably billions of insults.

 

Who cares? You thought to yourself.

 

The next day, you are still the talk of the school and surprisingly, you received a lot of pranks that surely came from the admirer’s of your previous school crush.

 

“You deserved it. How dare you throw a box at our precious Jeonghan’s face? You know he has a bruise right now right?” A extremely mean girl said crossing her arms on her chest as you sat on the floor, uniform filled with thrown fresh eggs that extremely stinks.

 

The bullying goes on for another few days until you decided to already confront Yoon Jeonghan. He’s doing PE today and though he was sweating, he still looks hot as with that undercut and flushed face but you careless because today the students got really rude and soaked all of your books in the school fountain.

 

You carried your soaked things and stood angrily in front of Yoon Jeonghan who stopped running because you blocked his way.

 

“What’s your problem?” he asked, wiping his face with the collar of his shirt.

“Your fans are bullying me. Can’t you see this?” I pointed out on my things and he frowned.

“You’re the girl who throw me the chocolates.” He deadpanned and you glared, causing him to laugh and pat your head.

“You’re really funny.” He said then flashing you an annoying smile that got to your nerves.

 

He started running and once again, it annoyed you so you picked the soaked books, together with your bags and throw it hitting exactly on his head that got him really mad. He lunged for you with annoyed eyes and pinched your cheeks painfully.

 

“The ’s wrong with you?” you cursed.

“You started it.” He said pinching both of your cheeks.

 

You pulled on his collar and hair and you both rolled on the dirt, with boys from his class hollering and girls screaming to call for the teacher. You didn’t stop pulling his hair when he decided to pinch your nose. You also managed to give him a punch that caused his nose to bleed.

 

“You !” he said angrily and you continued scratching until one of the teachers stopped both of you, causing you to arrive at the guidance office shortly.

 

“It’s this girl’s fault!” Yoon Jeonghan whined, with crossed legs and crossed arms on his chest.

“How is this your fault Miss [Y/N]”

“His fans are bullying me so I confronted him.” I said proudly and Yoon Jeonghan clicked his tongue in annoyance.

“Fans?” the guidance councilor asked.

“Yes. Because this guy is extremely famous and I regret confessing him one day. That’s when the bullying started.” you explained and a deep frown formed on the guidance councilor’s face.

“So it’s just a lover’s quarrel?” he asked.

“NO WAY!” you both screamed in sync that caused the guidance councilor to put on his final decision.

 

You were both kicked out of the guidance office with a week of punishment. You are going to help the utility clean the whole campus and even just one absence will prolong your punishments. You have no other choice but to endure a week with once your previously most liked person that turned to be your most hated.

 

“It’s your fault that I am here. It’s your entire fault!” You said angrily as you raked the dried leaves rather harshly on the school ground. It was your first day with the punishments and through girls are laughing at you, seeing you stand next to Jeonghan made them envious and curl their lips at you.

 

“If I am not mistaken, it is yours. You are the first one to attack me. Remember the box?” he deadpanned, raking the dried leaves lazily. “I am supposed to be sleeping on my bed by now but I have to stick with your idiot self. I can’t believe it.”

 

“Are you insulting me?” you said angrily, throwing the rake and standing up in front of him with your hands on your hips.

 

“And if I am? What will you do?” he returned and you two glared at each other like mortal enemies, maybe you are now.

 

“Eherm.” You two snapped out of it when someone cleared their throat and when you look who it was, it’s none other than the guidance councilor, cocking a brow at both of you and you pretend to laugh while smacking Jeonghan’s back.

 

“You’re a really funny guy.” You laughed, putting more force on your hand as you smack him. You see his lips twitching and you are sure that he’s getting pissed by what you’re doing.

“Oh really I am really funny.” He laughed, ruffling your hair harshly causing you to get annoyed but since the guidance councilor is watching, you can’t snap.

 

“It’s good thing that you two are getting along. Keep it up and I’ll re-think about my decision. Now get back to work!” he exclaimed and both of you grabbed the rake and started raking while exchanging glares.

 

That continued for the next two days and your eyes feels like they’re going out of your sockets because of too much glaring. You’re head is aching badly and since the February weather is still cold for you, you feel like sneezing. That went on for the whole day but like what the guidance councilor said, taking absences would prolong the punishment so even though you are feeling ill, you still came to the desired place of where you two were going to help today.

 

“You’re late!” Jeonghan said impatiently when he saw you walking towards him. You didn’t feel like responding so you just remained quiet and stand there pretending to be alright when in fact you are not.

 

Today you were going to do gardening and as the utility explained what you are going to do, your vision started to get blurry and you feel like fainting. You bumped at Jeonghan who hissed at the contact but when he saw you falling down, he catches you. You heard him call your name countless of times before your vision turned completely blank.

 

You woke up at the infirmary after a few hours and you saw Jeonghan talking to the nurse who seems to be explaining your current situation. They saw you open your eyes and surprisingly, Jeonghan was the first one to stand beside you.

 

“Are you alright?” he asked with obvious concern and you can’t help but frown as you tried sitting up. He helped you and you least expected that. “You have a fever.”

“Ha? I do?” You asked but when you noticed that Jeonghan was holding your back, your heart can’t stop racing. Your feelings were totally fooling you.

“You should go home and rest today.” He said kindly and you stared at him, thinking of an insult but because you were not feeling good, you just set it aside.

“But our duty will prolong if I didn’t appear there.” You sighed, rubbing your temples because a headache threatened to attack. “I’m going to talk to the guidance councilor.”

“I’m going with you.” He said and then helped you stand up as you both went to the guidance councilor’s office and he was too surprised when he saw you two.

 

“What happened?” he asked.

“Look. [Y/N] is sick and she won’t be able to tend on the remaining days of duty. I don’t care if you prolong it but I am willing to do it alone this time.” He said bravely and all you can do was blink because he was acting so out of character.

“Okay. To be honest I am considering to put an end to the punishment because you two are getting along well compared to before. So .. yeah you can spend your time freely now.”

 

You can’t stop feeling delight of what you just heard so despite feeling weak on your knees, you bowed in front of the guidance councilor and pat Jeonghan’s shoulder before walking out on your own. You didn’t notice that Jeonghan’s right behind you, watching you as you leaned on the wall for support as you tried to return to the infirmary room that feels like miles away from you.

 

“Stop acting though and let me carry you.” He said offering his back and you don’t understand if the blush was caused by the fever of because your heart was racing for him yet again.

 

After that event, no one bugged you anymore and you didn’t talked to Jeonghan again. You decided to keep your space out of him and probably he thought the same since the bullying stopped the moment you stopped threatening him.

 

It was his last year in your school and you can’t help but feel sad because your only inspiration is graduating. Though you two end up not getting along, you treasured that moment that you get to spend with him and through it were filled with bantering, you had no regrets.

 

“[Y/N]!!” Someone called you from behind and the voice was too familiar to you. You were just getting home after yet another long day of final examination when unexpectedly, Jeonghan called onto you.

 

You didn’t know whether you’ll run and just ignore him or talk to him but your feet remained rooted on your position and then you heard Jeonghan’s footsteps getting nearer. He stopped in a halt and you looked at him. There was something weird about him today, like how he was rubbing at the back of his neck and his gaze was unfocused. There was a shy smile on his face and you can’t help but feel curious.

Your heart was pounding fast in your chest because his smile was killing you and though you wanted to deny your feelings, it was still there and making you unease.

 

“Actually I have something to tell you—“ he started and you bit on your lip, feeling a bit nervous. “Don’t you mind dating me?”

You shivered at his voice and you can’t help but cry in front of him. It was the last thing you expected and no one, even you can tell how happy you were the moment he asked you that. You remained speechless as you cry while Jeonghan ushered you to calm down but you can’t just calm down. You have him and you were so happy that you can’t stop crying.