Plot Twist #3

Plot Twist
Please log in to read the full chapter

The past week flew by so fast with Tiffany spending time with her friends and mostly, with her boyfriend. Minho had been extra attentive and quick to respond to her needs, which kind of freaks her out because he has never acted this way even before they started dating. Maybe he’s trying to recuperate with all the migraine he gave me.

Currently, they were in a small indie pub with a wanna-be hipster feel which her boyfriend find cool. (She find it a bit trying-hard, – like the classical bicycle awkwardly hanged above them, but she didn’t mention it to him.) There weren’t much people crowding the place and it convinced Tiffany to come inside and chill. Minho had been taking her to different places they had never went before and Tiffany was just starting to see him in a new light. I guess there’s still some depth in that 5-year-old brain of his. He dragged a chair for Tiffany to sit on and Tiffany jokingly bowed princess-like to her boyfriend, before sitting. Not long, she was left alone as she watched her boyfriend’s back with a smile whilst he order drinks for the both of them.

Just when he got back with their drinks, a group of rowdy boys trampled inside and started pushing each other. One of them particularly pushed his friend harder than intended and he almost crashed into Tiffany. Tiffany was surprised when something, or rather, someone hit her back lightly and instinctively palmed the back of her neck. Then the next thing happened so fast in a blink of an eye; she saw her boyfriend flew up from his seat and grabbed the collar of the guy who bumped into her, temper rising. Tiffany stood up and tried to calm her boyfriend down, but he only pushed his face closer to the poor guy and glared. A… little too close for strangers and especially since both of them are straight guys.

(It seemed like her boyfriend wanted to kiss the other guy. Har-har.)

“Hey,” Tiffany went in between the two and caressed her boyfriend’s tensed arms. “Let’s just go, please?”

Please log in to read the full chapter