Plot Twist #1

Plot Twist
Please log in to read the full chapter

“He’s back at the bar hooking up with some girls, I bet.”

That was the last straw and even though Tiffany hated – no – loathed bars; the smell, the same-drunk smiles, the erts, the couples (please get a ing room), here she is, hailing a cab going to that underground club she had no idea why it is so popular. Well, she had to admit, the music is nice and dope as well as the drinks, but she don’t get why people have to be there like every other day. Or even worse, every day. And she doesn’t get it either why her boyfriend always go there after their fights. Maybe because of the music? Nah, he doesn’t even go to concerts or events that involves music. Heck, all his phone has are games. The alcohol? Probably. But sometimes, he doesn’t even know the difference between vodka and whiskey. Idiot.

(Or maybe he know the simple fact the she hate clubs so much and just go there to piss her off. Yeah.)

Tiffany and her damn-oh-so-sensitive boyfriend, Shon Minho, just had a fight recently. You cannot call it a fight that calls for a break-up and going to the bar to get drunk and stuff, but her boyfriend is that sort of a person. (Or maybe, that’s just his excuse to go to clubs.) Whatever the reason is, she couldn’t care less as she’s more than ready to drag her man out of that underground bar and talk some sense in him. Because seriously? Who still watch pokemon and cries on each and every time credit rolls come out? (Apparently, her boyfriend.)

Tiffany got off the cab and shoved cash into the taxi-guy’s hands, not caring if it was more than enough. (And she guessed it was more than enough, since the car drove away so fast.) Slowly, she trailed her way down the stairs where the club gates were located at the end. She just prays that there would be no obnoxious college drunkards wearing flower crowns that will accidentally trample upon her arrival. The last time was enough and if she were to experience another one of those tonight, hell will break loose. (What normal person likes to get puked at?)

She opened the main door of the club, half expecting a dashing flower crown in front of her, but sighed in relief when there was none. She ignored the side way glance the bouncer gave her and went in further, looking for her id

Please log in to read the full chapter