School Time

Roommates

 

School was the next day, so you had to get up early.
 
The alarm clock annoyingly beeped. You rolled over, snuggling deeper into Woosang to try to block out the noise. Woosang leaned over and turned it off. 
 
"~~~~~~-ah, it's time to get up." He says and tries to sit up but you won't let him. 
 
"Five more minutes," 
 
"Nope, come on."
 
You whined but sat up anyways, rubbing your eyes to get rid of the sleepies in your eyes. Woosang and you got out of bed and you lazily made your way to the bathroom. You washed up, to get ready for the day. 
 
The aroma of breakfast cooking filled the apartment. You went into the kitchen and Woosang was just about done making the meal. You happily sat at the table, waiting for it to be ready. You really enjoyed the meals that Woosang made. His cooking was honestly better than yours, but he always told you he liked yours more. 
 
Woosang served breakfast and you two ate. 
 
..
 
Hand in hand, the two of you walked to school. It was a lot closer than your old house so now you didn't have to drive your car to school. 
 
It was a wonderful morning to walk to school. It was late spring, almost summer so the weather wasn't chilly nor was it too hot. 
 
You swung you arm back and forth, making Woosang's arm swing along with it. He smiled when he noticed how happy you were. 
 
"What are you so happy about?"
 
"I get to walk to school with my favorite oppa!" You grinned. Woosang tugged you closer to him and he kissed your temple, making you giggle. 
 
Arriving at school, you two had to go your seperate ways because the both of you had different classes. 
 
"Do well in your classes," Woosang gave you a tight hug goodbye. He was about to lean in, but the two of you got interrupted.
 
"Well, well, well, what do we have here?"
 
You looked away from Woosang and glanced around until you spotted someone familiar just a few feet away. 
 
"Unnie!"
 
Pulling away from your boyfriend, you rushed over to you good friend, Sooyoung. She was in a couple of your classes this year. You gave her a big hug. She chuckled and ruffled your hair. 
 
"Hey, don't steal away my girlfriend, especially when you rudely interrupted us!" Woosang pouted. Sooyoung stuck her tongue out at him. 
 
"~~~~~~, let's hurry up and go to class before we're late!" You let go of Sooyoung and she grabbed you, pulling you away.
 
"Bye oppa, see you after classes!"
 
Woosang sighed to himself before heading off to his own classes.
 
"So you moved into your new appartment yet?" 
 
"Yep! It's really nice. You'd have to come see it sometime, unnie!"
 
"Will do,"
 
The professor walked into the classroom and class started.