Joowon's Arrival

Roommates

 

The next day was Sunday. You usually worked on Sundays, but you had requested it off so you could have another day to settle into your new apartment with Woosang. Because of that, you could sleep in. On Sundays you typically your shift was opening so you had to get up early.

You groggily woke up and rolled over onto your back. You blinked up at the ceiling, fully waking up. Sitting up, you glanced over to the alarm clock on the nightstand. It was almost eleven in the morning. You pushed the blankets off you and got out of bed.

You left the bedroom and went into the bathroom. You rinsed your face and did a quick brush of your teeth. When you were done, you headed towards the kitchen. Woosang was sitting at the kitchen table reading something with a drink.

“Morning,” you greeted him after you stood behind, wrapping your arms around his neck. You kissed him on the cheek. He looked over at you.

“Good morning.” Woosang set down whatever he was reading down on the table and stood up. Your arms fell from his neck and went back to your side. “Here, sit down and I’ll make some breakfast.

You moved to the other side of the table and sat in the seat that was across from Woosang’s seat.

“You haven’t eaten yet?”

“Nope, I was waiting for you to get up so we can have our first breakfast in our new apartment together.”

Woosang poured you’re a drink and placed it in front of you.

“Aw, you’re so sweet oppa!” You smiled up at him and he returned it.

He made the meal and gave you your plate and he sat down with his own.

“Wow, it looks delicious! Good job,”

You both ate and enjoyed your meal that Woosang prepared for you. Afterwards, you did the dishes since Woosang had made the meal.

..

You were finishing up some homework you had left over from one of your classes in the living room when the front door opened. You lifted your head and set your attention over to the door. You wondered who was here. Woosang wasn’t home but you knew it wasn’t here since he wasn’t supposed to be back until later. You got up from your spot on the couch. Before you could take a step, a box slid into the apartment. It was followed by your new roommate, Joowon.

“Oh, Joowon-ssi! Here, let me help you.” You rushed over and picked up the box he had kicked in.

“Thanks, ~~~~~~-ssi.”

You led him to the bedroom that already had his furniture set in it. You set down the box on the floor.

“Do you need help with any other boxes?”

“No, my friend is helping me with them.”

Just then you heard someone shout.

“Yo, Joowon! Where do you want these!?”

“In here!” Joowon replied to the voice. And in came a man whom you figured was his friend he said was helping him. The guy put down the couple of boxes he was carrying. He stood up straight and noticed your presence.

“Who’s she?”

“I’m ~~~~~~; Joowon-ssi’s new roommate.”

“Oh, hi, I’m Joowon’s friend Park Geunee, but you can just call me Aoora.”

“Nice to meet you, Aoora-ssi.” You gave him a warm smile. “Well since it looks like you don’t need help, I’m going to go back to my homework.” With that you went back to the living room

Once you were out of side, Aoora looked at Joowon. “Damn, you’re rooming with a cutie!”

“Don’t even think about it. She has a boyfriend already.”