Under Full Moon Light

The Prince And The Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Harajuku, Japan

 

Kim Junmyeon was an otaku, despite being born in samurai family. His father was a typical Korean good looking businessman who fell in love with a not so typical Japanese woman whom from one of the most prideful, strong Samurai family which based in Harajuku. His samurai family which he inherited his blood from, held a strong power or superstition of ‘Dragon Spirit’ making them the most fearsome samurai family in Tokyo.

His mother, Awashima Ryo, was indeed a beautiful Japanese lady, the only descendant of the late leader of ‘Dragon Spirit’- Sakurai Ryo. During initial stage, both Kim household from South Korea and Ryo household against the marriage, because of certain reason. Ryo family believed that their blood of Dragon spirit would thinned out if Awashima marry with non- samurai blood, and again not to mention non – Japanese blood. Kim family, on the other hand, still sceptically believed that samurai family is difficult to deal with, and heartless group of people who love blood rather than peacemaking. However, after several meeting and discussion, they finally came into mutual agreement – Kim Minseok can keep the family name as a main, but the family including himself should stay in Japan. As a result of successful mutual agreement between two families, Kim Junmyeon was born later on. Daisuke Ryo was his Japanese name.

And, Kim Junmyeon aka Daisuke Ryo, at the age of seventeen years old was a nerd student , despite his samurai blood line. He found himself had some sort of strong affinity toward legendary story- especially dragon not because of his samurai superstition toward ‘dragon spirit’. His favourite subject of course was history, he figured out by himself, when he realised that the amount of time he immersed with the subject was quite too much for non critical subject.

Kim Junmyeon, by his look alone, was no way a typical samurai to -be leader. He never being proud to be called as such, (not that he felt humiliated), let alone the honorific -sama when he was surrounded by his parent followers. He rather being called as nerd than samurai, but in reality, his look in nerd style ( read fashion) was too good looking – he made nerd style rather fashionable in his small, petite frame. His nerd style was too good that people kept calling him prince. Yes, indeed he was a prince, an uncrown prince.

But unfortunately, because of prince impression he gave, he was subjected to arrange marriage. The girl’s name was Tohru Honda from another samurai family. She was pretty, polite, graceful, intelligent and all, but Kim Junmyeon hardly had any feeling for that girl. Regrettably, he was still a nerd student, timid and all, he had to follow his family’s order. Further more, being born in samurai family, he felt lack of freedom despite being the strongest.

----

It had been three consecutive days that he had been visiting the school library, particularly at History section he was, peeking at the same damn thick book. That book seemed too ethereal to look at, as if only certain some one able to decipher its content. Kim Junmyeon never have any gut to touch the book which appear to have thick grey cover, with dragon symbol at the side. The title that could be seen at the side book (together with dragon symbol) was too inviting to be ignored by his blood boiling otaku – The Last Dragon Prince Untold. And it felt likes the book itself keep calling him for attention. So today, he just let his curiosity took the best of him as he shakily grabbed the legendary book from the shelf, and silently read it at one corner of the library, far away from other student.

 

Word upon word came in to his vision, he didn’t miss any single of them – They collectively be a meaningful paragraphs which entered his skull, to be digested and processed by his brain. His eyes stuttered once for a while when he came into difficult part, he spend his time more at that part, and at the same time, his big glasses fell down at his nose bridge.

 

 

 

***

Around 300 AC , there was a big country situated in eastern Europe, called Wallachia, and it was divided into Muntenia and Oltenia, the division line between the two was Olt River. Within Muntenia and Oltenia itself, it further divided into several provinces, both had seven provinces, making the overall provinces fourteen. Wallachia, for thousand hundreds years had been ruled by dragon king before being invaded by an evil power called Dracula.

Suho, the legendary last dragon prince, lived in one of large province, called ‘Arges’. Suho was beyond beautiful both in human form and dragon form. The legend said that whoever saw him for the first time got heart attack, some might got blind because of his blinding shine, some might faint and there was certain advise not to look at him when they were holding something sharp. Not only beautiful outside, he was also beautiful inside. Although he was a prince, he never felt or looked awkward talking or befriendly with the common folks.

Suho was light silver dragon, the most powerful dragon of all dragons. He was the one and only silver dragon that exist at the entire world. Second most powerful was light blue dragon, then come grey, yellow, red and lastly orange. Despite being the most powerful dragon that currently exist, Suho rarely showed his real power. In exact opposite, he sometimes looked timid and shy, politely bowed here and there when he went to public.

One of the fruitful day, Wallachia held a sword competition between the princes all over the country. Who ever win the competition would be married to the princess of Wallachia, princess Irene and hence would be the next candidate to be crown as Wallachia King. The result would be obvious, but Suho never showed his real power, so not so many people were well informed that he was the last light silver dragon.

Suho had no intention to marry Irene, the most beautiful princess in history of Wallachia, but nevertheless he entered the competition with a heavy heart as not to disappoint his king and queen. The competition was held in j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter