WHAT?

A Beautiful Dancer And the Two Princes

Sorry it's short. But I managed to make double update!!!^^

Comments and subscribe are greatly aprreciated. 

No Comment = No Update~

***

"MWO?" Sungyeol screamed. "Please don't tell this to Myungsoo.... " His mom added. He nodded in worry. How am I supposed to do now? 

 

Sungyeol bit his lip. "Umma, who's idea is this?" Sungyeol asks. HIs Umma answered that it was an idea of their grandfathers. Sungyeol sighed hard.  

 

What to do? His girlfriend is going to engage with his bestfriend!

 

 

***

MONDAY

"Please welcome our new student from xxxxx city (i can't think)" The teacher said and told Zico to come in.

 

Zico came in and the girls squealed at the sight of a cute boy standing in front of them.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Woo Jiho. But you can call me Zico." He introduced himself. He looked at you, you waved at him. He smiled. The girls who realised that was getting jealous, but some of them also think normally, and some actualy adore you for being close to the new student.

 

Zico sat beside Sungyeol, just two seats from you. You smiled at him, welcoming him, while Myungsoo who was taking some notes of the soon-to-be-taught subjects was actually not liking Zico's presence. 

 

Sungyeol kept taking glances at Myungsoo. Should I say about this? Nayoon realised and asked him what's wrong, but Sungyeol keeps denying. I mean, in this problem, Nayoon is also included. This won't be easy!

 

Nayoon pouted, "You should made me some extra lunch tomorrow!"

 

Sungyeol couldn't think of cooking anymore after he heard about the news his mom said to him. WHO WOULD CARE ABOUT COOKING WHEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS COMES UP? he screamed in his head.

 

 

At lunch, the four of you sat together, as usual. Zico was actually going to go with you four, but since he has something to do in the school's office, he couldn't.

 

When you entered the cafetaria, some students were pointing at Myungsoo while whispering. You didn't realise, though. Until someone dare to come to your table and asked Myungsoo.

 

"You're Kim Myungsoo, right?" She asked. He nodded. "Are you really the heir of Kim Enterprise?" She asked.

 

You were surprised by her question, since when did Myungsoo become a heir of that kind of a HUGE company?

 

Myungsoo shook his head calmly, knowing that something like this will happen. "No I'm not. We just share the same name." He replied and eat his lunch again.

 

The girl go back to his friends, "There is no way a heir of such big companies looked like a total nerd like him." She said to her friend.

 

Myungsoo looked at you, what does she think about that, too? Should I tell her?

 

"Heir of... Kim Enterprise?" You asked him.

 

"Same name...." He replied. He was going to say the truth, but he just couldn't. You nodded in understading. Sungyeol eyed him, Aren't you at least telling her something about this?

 

Myungsoo just gave him a sad smile, not now...

 

 

***

You're going home alone today. Usually, you are dropped off by Nayoon by her car. Today she is busy with something you don't know.

 

"Mind if I walked you home?" Myungsoo asked. After being pushed by Sungyeol, he finally said that. You looked at him, "Really?"

 

He just nodded. "Thanks!" You bowed. It doesn't matter if no one walked you home, but if it's Myungsoo, why should you reject it?

 

Zico  has gone home early. He has to help his brother to move his things. Yes, his brother will join him to move to th ehouse next to yours. 

 

You two walked toward the gate. Myungsoo asked you whether you wanted to buy some snacks (since it was awkward.) and you said yes. 

 

On the way home, unexpectedly... some bad guys comes up.

 

"Myung- Myungsoo!" You screamed. You were getting touched by one of them. They talked to each other in a weird, drunk way. Myungsoo hurried from the minimart and ran to you, protecting you. He hold your hand tight and preparing to run away. 

 

But the guys won't let you two go. One of them hold Myungsoo's collar because they said he was stealing the girl they found. Myungsoo kicked his stomach. And managed to stand again after the guy threw him to the ground out of pain.

 

"YAAA!!" The guy screamed. He called his friends, pissed off. They guy and his friends started to kick and punch him, Myungsoo was able to punch 2 or 3 of them, until he was too tired fight. There was like 6 of them in total.

 

"MYUNGSOO!" You wanted to help, but you were too scared. You were afraid of blood. You froze there, seeing Myungsoo's face covered with blood. 

 

"MYUNGSOO!!!!!" You screamed once again, then, black out.

***