Myungsoo getting Beaten up...

A Beautiful Dancer And the Two Princes

Thanks to : mist07859 , b2uty_for_b2st , xcruella , nerbutplayer , and msginparadise for subscribing!^^ I LOVE U ALL~

sorry i didn't update for two days, I was ... busy and also ejoying my free time, somehow ;p as usual, No Comment = No update ;) I'm expecting to get 3 comments or more~^^ (please make me happy~)

***

"Myungsoo!" You screamed. and then, black out.

 

You opened your eyes slowly. The bright lights comes into your eyes, you squinted. Where is this...? You looked around. My Room.

 

You tried to sit down, your back feels painful. You looked around, trying to remember what did you do. Then, you remember Myungsoo. You ran to the door, only to see Zico opening the door in front of you. Zico smiled widely, "You woke up!" He said, all of a sudden, he hugged you. Tight.

 

"Z-Zico... what happened?" You asked him.

 

He released you and looked you in the eyes. "Do you remember what happened?" He asked you. "Do you remember where were you?"

 

"I-I was with Myungsoo.... he walked me home... a-aaah!! MYUNGSOO! Where is he?" You panicked. Zico calmed you down, "He's downstair, he hasn't wake up yet. But your mom says the wound isn't that deep. He got beaten up pretty badly tho. " He explained.

 

He take you downstair, you didn't get any bad bruises, but maybe just shocked, you got a little bit out of energy, especially after seeing lots of blood. Myungsoo's blood.

 

Your mother realised you were already awake, "feeling much better?" She asked. You nodded and you scan the room, looking for Myungsoo. "Ah, your friend is in the guest's room. He got beaten up pretty bad." Your mom said. "You should thank him, dear." Your mom smiled.

 

Zico and you went to the guest's room, looking at Myungsoo who got bruises here and there. You remembered him getting kicked, getting punched, just to protect you. "Myungsoo-ya..." You looked at him, worried. You sat beside him. Zico who was the one who rescue the two of you, feels slightly jealous at how worried you are over Myungsoo. Zico also got some bruises, but only on his hands, because he was able to beat them up with the help of Block B, who was coming over. 

 

You looked at Myungsoo's hard, his arm was blue here and there, and his face also swollen, near his mouth. You couldn't look at his eyes. Yes, he still wore his glasses. Maybe your mom put it back on him after she treated him. You always wonder how would he looked without his glasses, that was a good chance, but you didn't take off his glasses. Instead, you looked at him with sad eyes... 

 

Myungsoo's had moved a bit, "Ah~!!" You ran to the kitchen, taking a glass of water, in case he woke up. And he did.

 

Myungsoo tried to sit down, but his whole body aches. It's like as if he was getting beaten by 10 people at once, oh, well, he did, just that it wasn't 10 people. 

 

Zico helped him to sit down, "Thanks." 

 

You offered him a glass of water and he sipped the water, still with the glass on your hand. You can feel his hand shakes. 

 

"Are you okay?" You asked him, then you felt so stupid, how can he be okay in THIS condition.

 

But Myungsoo smiled at you, "Of course I'm okay. How about you?" He looked at your hand.

 

"You got some bruises here..." He looked at you worriedly. It was just small bruises because you fell down.

 

"This is nothing compared to yours." She pulled her hand from him, and take his hand. "Akh." He winced in pain. "See! Isn't it painful?" You winced too.

 

That time, you don't know Zico was feeling ignored, he went home...

 

"I'm feeling like being the third wheel... I should do something!" He said to himself.

 

***

Myungsoo went home, trying not to be discovered by his mom in this condition. But maybe he was just unlucky, he met his mom in the living room. "MYUNGSOO! What happened?!" She ran to him.

 

"I-I just... fell down?" Oh my God that was a really lame excuse!

 

"Fell down? I know you're not THAT clumsy to fall down and bruised here and there." She looked at him. "Tell me, what happened?" 

 

"I-I was... beaten up?" He answered, more like a question, though.

 

"By who?" 

 

"Some drunk guys?" he answered with a question again.

 

His mother sighed. "How many times have I told you to go home with someone from our company. They can make sure you're safe!" Myungsoo hung his head low.

 

"I'm sorry..." 

 

Looking at his son's wound has been treated and all, she told him to change his clothes and come down to the living room.

 

He did as he told, and what the news his mom said to him just make his day even worse. 

 

"EOMMA!" He shouted. His mom was shocked. That was the first time his son shouted that loud. "You never tell or talk to me about that!" He complained. Disappoinment was all over his face.

 

"This is for your own good, Myungsoo-ya!" His mom assured him.

 

No, that wasn't good at all! Is this why Sungyeol was looking like a lost cat this morning?

 

***

Well, Zico is not much a threat xD hahaa

what do you think of this chapter? ;D