Zico or L?

A Beautiful Dancer And the Two Princes

Sorry I didn't update yesterday >.< can't promise to give the double update today (yes, our reader, Star275 got it right, my wallpaper is Myungsoo a.k.a L keke)

Thanks to : elf_suju97 and nomnompandax9 for subscribing~!!! XD

AND we pass 1000+ views~!^^ HOOOORAAAAY~ *see the comments to see my reply to your comment ;)*

***

"What's that, huh? That was like, accidentally hugged you!" Nayoon protested when you tell her about the hug you got in the train in the way home. You pouted, "STILL! He hugged me to protect me..." you blushed, even though she can't see you.

 

You two were talking about the hug. Yes, Myungsoo hugged you. Sadly, it was just to protect you from the guys who were seen staring you like stalker. Even tho inside, Myungsoo was super jealouse. Myungsoo hugged you all of a sudedn when you said you were scared of a person who stared at you all the time. You didn't know, Myungsoo give death glare to the person and he ran away.

 

"Nayoon-a~" Sungyeol called Nayoon on the other line, Nayoon turned her head and saw the big mess in her kitchen. "See ya, dear, lemme talk to you later~" She hang the phone.

 

You pouted, Nayoon is enjoying her Sunday morning with her boyfriend, how I wish I have one, too. I wonder what did he think about yesterday.

 

And as yu thought, your phone rang. 2 new messages.

 

From : Zico

Are you free today? Can you accompany me to buy new school stuffs?

 

Then you opened the second one without replying, it was from L.

 

From : L

_______-a, where are you? Infinite is having a bbq party at 6 PM. You must come, okay!

 

You chuckled when you saw L's message, it was more like a command. You replied to L's message first, "SURE, sir!" you said as you typed. On the other hand, L was actually so shy to ask you kindly, that's why he typed that why, and somehow regret it.

 

It was 4 PM, so you decided to prepare to meet Infinite. You ... 

did not know that you would be the only girl in the party, That you decided to wear the girliest clothes you have, to make sure that you caught L's attention and not to other girls.

 

You remember about Zico's message and gave him a quick reply, that tomorrow you would accompany him after school, and that you're really sorry.

 

You never thought Zico as a man, but just an old friend... (Sorry ZICO!), 

Thus, you thought Zico will understand your situation.  You throw your phone to the bed and start making a mess. Suddenly someone knocked the door. 

 

"Come in~" you said, thinking that it was your mother you didn't bother to look.

 

"What are you doing?" He asked. Then you realised that's not your mother, it was... ZICO.

 

"ZICO?!" you screamed.

 

"No need to scream. I thought you're busy with something I might help you." He said, making excuses.

 

"Well, not really." You looked at the pile of clothes you took out from your wardrobe. "OH!" imaginary light bulbs appear above your head. Zico is a boy, right? And L is also a boy, right? So wouldn't they have the same thinking, even just a bit?

 

"Hm.... ZICO-ya." You called him. "Hm?" He looked at you, he was busy seeing your middle school graduation photo. "You haven't changed at all, aren't you? Even your height." He teased. 

 

You lightly punched him, "tch, whatever. I wanna ask you something~" You said.

 

"About?"

 

You hesitate for awhile, then finally spoke up, "clothes?" You scratch your neck.

 

"Clothes? For real? I'm a freakin boy!" He answered, looking at you in disbelief.

 

"I-I mean, because you're a boy, you should have at least a bit similarities to other boy's thought isn't it? So ... yeah..." You tried to explain, didn't want to mention L.

 

"Other boy's?" He raised his eyebrow. She seriously didn't realise I've been trying to make a move on her?

 

You nodded shyly, biting your lip. "I just don't know what should I wear..."

 

Zico kept silent.

 

"I mean... " You started to feel awkward. Did I say the wrong thing?

 

"Just wore your usual clothes." He asnwered. "The usual one?" You replied. He nodded. 

 

"But isn't that too... I mean it's not too... girlish?" You asked making sure. "Boys like girlish girl, right?" 

 

Zico raised his eyebrow again, looking at you as if you're something very weird he just found. He chuckled. "You... "

 

"Why~~~?" You asked.

 

"You wore skirt, aren't you?" 

 

"Huh? Mm.. Yeah, but then it doesn't make me look feminine!" 

 

Suddenly Zico moved closer to you, closing the Graduation photobook, put his hand around your neck.

 

"Z-zico?" 

 

He moved his head closer. Smiling. "Babo. If someone really likes you, he will surely likes you the way you are." He give you a ttakbam all of a sudden and released you. Like me.

 

WHAT WAS THAT?! You touched your forehead.  

 

"So, who is this boy you are thinking of so much?" he asked. Don't say it's Myungsoo! I know Myungsoo is one unexpected rival, I mean, that nerdy boy? 

 

"L" you replied fast, while picking up your clothes again. 

 

"L?" 

 

You nodded. "Yeah, I never know his real name, though." You sadly replied. 

 

"Never know his real name?" 

 

"And as for Myungsoo, I never know his face. I mean, I know how he looks like, but I never see his face wothout his long bangs and thick glasses." You closed your wardrobe.

 

"I know my crush are all weird haha" You let a laugh. 

 

Crush?

 

"Don't look at me, that way~ I know it's weird to have 2 crushes at the same time. But yeah, after having some discussion with Nayoon, I can say that I like both Myungsoo and L." You faced him, giving a faint smile.

 

Zico kept looking at you. 2 rivals. He has 2 rivals. They both are close to you. They both are mysterious. Interesting.