Chapter 2: Who?

Learning About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV:

Second week of classes and I'm already on the verge of giving up. It's hard to balance studying and career. Good thing we aren't having any practices as of now because it's too early to train us, the school's image, Red Velvet. We've been a group since freshmen year consisting of Irene unnie, Wendy, Joy, Yeri, and I. We're still searching for a boy group partner.....and I think we already found them.

~~~

Irene unnie and I went to school together because we have the same class for our first subject, which is English Literature while Yeri and Joy attend Science class and Wendy  goes to her Chem class.

"Good morning, class. I know all of you are aware of the seven boys who transferred here, right?" Mr. Lim asked. Different answers were heard but all stated affirmation.

"Y'all are lucky because three of them are in the same class as you," he said and did an unusual gesture then- BOOM. Eye smile boy was standing in front of everyone together with a man with broad shoulders and the other one with a careless expression. "Boys, introduce yourselves."

"Hi! I'm the ever beautiful Kim Seok Jin!" Ooh, the man with broad shoulders.

"Min Yoon Gi aka Suga," the man with a blank expression said.

"Hiii! I'm Park Jimin! It's nice to meet you all," Park Jimin, eh?

~~~

The five of us met at the cafeteria and grabbed food. We sat down on our usual table and chat.

"Guys, do you have any classma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter