Chapter 4: 20 Questions

Learning About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

"I never knew that hanging out with a guy would be quite fun," we're sitting around the table at Irene unnie's house since it's a weekend.

"Seulgi unnie, it's because you never tried to. See? You're know a grown up and yet it's your first time hanging out with a guy," Yeri said. Well, she's slightly ahead of my thoughts. And she's right.

"Couldn't blame me. I prefer hanging out with you, guys than being devastated of dealing with men," I said and rolled my eyes in a joking manner.

"But...you now have a male friend," Joy seriously has a creepy smile sometimes.

"And take note, it's Jimiiiiin!" Wendy squealed, followed by Yeri, Joy and Irene unnie.

Oh, gosh. Sometimes I wonder, did they mistakingly swallowed a microphone?

While they're busy daydreaming about Jimin and I, I silently rewind the game we played.

~~~~~~

*Rewind*

​​​​​​"I start," I said. "Who are you?"

"Park Jimin?" He said and laughed.

"No, what I meant was, who is the real person behind the oh-so-famous Park Jimin?" I cleared my thought. It was a cue for him to get serious.

He cleared his voice and sat straight, "I am what I am. The man behind Park Jimin? He's a very euphoric person. He smiles ever so brightly, he appears to be bubbly, and shows people that problems shouldn't be the reason to wipe off your smile away. He may be someone anonymous yet, he's been through darkness." 

One more time, he leaves me speechless.

"My turn now. Why are people intimidated of you?"

"People are intimidated of me? Are you kidding, Mr. Park?" I answered with a sarcastic laugh which he returned but he immediately straightened his face. I shut up in an instance and searched for the perfect answer to his question.

"There's nothing to be intimidated at. Maybe because I have a tough façade or maybe because I seem to be snobbish, but you know what? I'm just waiting for them to approach me because I'm afraid that I'll be the one to receive rude remarks," I explained.

"Now, do you have siblings?" I asked.

"Yes, I have one. He's Park Ji Hyun, two years younger than me. He's a '97 liner like Jungkook, that's why our maknae is very close to me," he answered with his perfect smile that could make every girl's knees wobble. But I'm not like any other girl. "Same question goes to you."

"Well, I have an oppa. His name is Kang Seul Jin," I stated. "3rd question, where do you actually live?"

"I was born and raised in Busan. I just moved here in Seoul because I want to achieve my dream to be an idol."

"What's your favorite food?"

I answered, "Well, pizza and burger. 'Coz you can never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter