Chapter 1: First Day

Learning About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

It's the first day of Senior High and I feel nothing but mundane. Lazy me. I couldn't even move out from my bed and I don't have any plans to. Unfortunately, eomma came into my room (more like barging) and started to scold me.

"Seulgi dear, get off that bed before I drag you to the bathroom," she calmly said yet her expression says otherwise which made me stand up and did my morning routine immediately. As I was finishing, she knocked and yelled that my friends, Joy and Wendy were waiting for me downstairs. I rushed and brushed my hair swiftly, not caring if there were tangled locks.

Without second thought, I ran downstairs and offered them breakfast which they gladly accepted. Knowing them, they wouldn't decline anyway because eomma's too nice and treats them like her children.

The moment we finished breakfast, "Goodbye, kids! Take care and study well, arasseo? Fighting!" Eomma bids her goodbye to us as a cue that we need to go as soon as possible.

Within a matter of minutes, we reached school and noticed that there's a commotion going on at the middle of the quadrangle. I don't really like jam packed places but curiosity was eating me up so I followed Joy and Wendy to the chaos. We stood behind the yelling girls shouting unfamiliar names. I caught a glimpse of one of them and- OH MY GOSH. He dragged me to cloud 9- I mean he flashed a smile and showed his breathtaking eye smile. 

The bell rang and many girls hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter