Drunk Ji

Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Ring ring ring~

“Jiyeon? Why would she call me suddenly? And at such a late timing?” Hyomin mumble to herself as she look at the caller id. Feeling confused about Jiyeon’s sudden call especially when they haven’t been talking at all for quite a number of days.

“H-hello?” Hyomin said as she pick up the phone nervously.

“Hello Miss, can you please come to T-ara Bar? Your friend is drunk and our Bar need to close soon.” A man spoke.

“Oh, okay.” Hyomin said as she hang up the phone. Why is Jiyeon doing at a bar? What happened to her? Shouldn’t she be happy that she is with Eunjung now? Hyomin thought.

Hyomin walk to the bar as it is not far from her house, planning to clarify her questions she has about Jiyeon. When she step in to the bar, she saw Jiyeon sleeping at a table.

“Jiyeon-ah, time to go home.” Hyomin said softly as she shake Jiyeon, trying to wake her up.

“Home? Noooo” Jiyeon said as she sway her index finger from left to right, she continued, “I haven’t drink enough yet, Bartender, give me more shots!”

“You are drunk Ji, let’s go.” Hyomin tried to persuade.

“Drunk? Nooo, I’m perfectly not drunk.” Jiyeon slurred as she smile at Hyomin.

“Let’s go.” Hyomin said as she drag Jiyeon out of the bar.

“Yaaa, you are sooooo mean.” Jiyeon said.

“You are drunk you idiot.” Hyomin said.

“Piggyback!! Preaseee, Jiyeonnie want piggy back. Jiyeonnie tired.” Jiyeon said in a high pitch tone.

“Alright, get on.” Hyomin said as she smile at Jiyeon’s cute act. She didn’t know that Jiyeon will act like a kid when she is drunk, it is so different from the way Jiyeon usually act, she’s usually chic.

“Yayy!!! Piggyback!!” Jiyeon clap her hands excitedly as she hop on Hyomin’s back.

Hyomin struggle a bit since she is quite weak but since Jiyeon is light and with the training from the punishment, she is able to carry Jiyeon quite smoothly.

“Waaaa!! I am so tall!!! I can almost touch the stars” Jiyeon said as she reach out her hands to the sky.

“You are such a kid.” Hyomin said as she laugh.

“Yaaa, I am not a kid. I am an adult. You are a kid.” Jiyeon complained.

“Sure.” Hyomin said sarcastically.

“Heyyy, is it true that unicorn rainbow? That would be so cool!! How I wish I can rainbow as well~” Jiyeon said.

Hyomin laugh at Jiyeon’s silliness.

“Hey, who are you?” Jiyeon asked as she poke Hyomin’s cheek.

“I am Hyomin.” Hyomin answered.

“Hyomin? Park Hyomin? Eyy, don’t lie, I am sure she is busy with her Qri now….” Jiyeon said sadly.

“Qri? Why would you say so?” Hyomin asked.

“I heard Qri confessed to her, she must has agreed….  and I would always see them having skinship whenever I pass by them…. Argh!! I HATE YOU PARK HYOMIN!!” Jiyeon shouted and whispered, “But I love you too, Park Hyomin. I miss you so much….”

Hyomin could not believe her ears. Did Jiyeon just say that she love me too? But isn’t she with Eunjung now?  Hyomin thought.

“Aren’t you with Eunjung?” Hyomin asked.

“No~ I love Hyomin~ Hyomin~ Min-ah~ Hyo~ Minnie~ Park Hyomin~ I even know her real name, Park Sunyoung~” Jiyeon giggled.

Hyomin froze and squeal, she like me!! She really like me!!!! But how did she know my real name? Anyway, that is not important, she LOVE me!!!! But…. She is drunk…. Can I believe her? Hyomin thought.

“Ya, why are you squealing?” Jiyeon ask as she poke Hyomin’s cheek.

“I’m happy.” Hyomin simply reply with a smile on her face.

“Your cheeks are so soft.” Jiyeon said as she keeps poking Hyomin’s cheek.

“Stop poking my cheeks before I bite you.” Hyomin threatened.

“Scary women….” Jiyeon said as she stop poking.

“*sniff sniff* You smile very nice~ like flowers~ Are you a flower? OMGG a flower is carrying me! That’s awesome!!! Where are your petals?” Jiyeon said as she starts playing with Hyomin’s hair.

“YA! Stop! Before I drop you on the floor.” Hyomin warned.

“Sowry… why are you so scary?” Jiyeon said with a sad expression.

“PARK HYOMIN I LOVE YOU!!!” Jiyeon suddenly screamed.

“Hey hey,” Jiyeon said as she poke Hyomin’s cheeks and continued, “Do you know why Hyomin and I were enemies at first?”

“Of course I do, it’s because of you, naughty kid. You bullied her so she hated you and things escalate and you guys are enemies……. Why do you bully Hyomin in the first place?” Hyomin asked, hoping to clear her long time doubt.

“Hehe, it’s a secret!!! Hhehehehe!!! I’m planning to tell Hyomin the reason soon, you can find out from her then! Heheheh!!” Jiyeon giggled with a high pitch voice.

“Alright kiddo!” Hyomin smiled.

“We are here. You will sleep in my house today.” Hyomin said.

“No, I don’t want!! I don’t want to go to the scary women’s house. I may get eaten by her!!! NO!!!” Jiyeon shouted as she started kicking her leg.

“Stop moving! I am going to lose my balance!” Hyomin shouted as she try to balance, she continued, “You are going to the flower lady’s house okay, no one is going to eat you.”

“Really? Okay~ I'm tired, I wanna nap nap.” Jiyeon said cutely which made Hyomin smile.

Hyomin carry Jiyeon to her room and place her softly on her bed. Hyomin started to find some clothes to change Jiyeon as her clothes reek alcohol.

“Yaaa, no touchy touchy! Only Park Hyomin can touch me, other than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter