First day of school

Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Today is the first day of school, some are annoyed since school is starting while some are excited because they can get to see their idols and I’m sure you know who the idols are.

“AHHH UNNIE!!!” “UNNIE SARANGHAE!!!! GODDESS UNNIE!!!” Shouts can be heard and this can only mean one thing. The two popular groups have arrived. Usually, the two groups will not come to school at the same time. The reason for that? It’s just because they hated each other. However, this time it is different and it is due to the punishment of course.

“Hurry up, you guys are so slow.” Jiyeon said as she look at the pathetic Arth who are trying to carry two bags. One of which is theirs while the other one belongs to the Arthletes. The rest of the Arthletes just laugh at the Arth trying to juggle between just two bags, thinking that they are very weak not like the Arthletes who are much stronger and better, much better than the Arth.

Hyomin, especially, is struggling to carry both hers and Jiyeon’s bag as she was the weakest in strength among the Arth and it doesn’t help that Jiyeon’s bag is also the heaviest among the Arthletes.

“Tsk, pathetic.”  Jiyeon scoffed as she eyed at Hyomin.

“YAH! Don’t call me pathetic, you dinosaur.”   Hyomin huffed.

“Don’t call me dinosaur, you panda. Stupid. Ugly .”Jiyeon said.

“I am not ugly, idiot. Do you need to wear spectacles? Obviously you have huge vision problem.” Hyomin cursed under her breathe.          

Jiyeon just ignore her comment as she feel like it is a waste of her saliva to talk to someone who is so not her standards at all.

“It is so relaxing that we don’t have to carry our bags right?” Eunjung asked Jiyeon as she put her arm over her. Both of them are already used to skinship that they usually share and they do share a lot of skinship. Well, it is normal since Eunjung has a crush on Jiyeon, everyone wants to share skinship with his or her crush.

“AHHHH!!!! EUNYEON!!!” Some girls screamed when they saw the couple that they ship are sharing skinship.

“Our schoolmates are so cute right? Should we just date? I am sure they will be happy, awesome fan service.” Eunjung asked Jiyeon.

“Ya right.” Jiyeon answered sarcastically. Jiyeon has always regard Eunjung as a nice friend and nothing more.

“Argh… this is so heavy!!! That stupid ’s bag is so heavy. Maybe her bag is so heavy is because she needs a lot of books since she is so stupid.” Hyomin complained as she struggle to carry the bags.

“Do you need help?” Qri asked worriedly. Qri has always been taking care of Hyomin, well, one reason is that it is because she is their leader but the real reason is actually because Qri likes Hyomin.

“It’s okay, I don’t know what that idiot will do if she finds out that you helped me. She may tell me to carry 3 bags… Argh, we better crush them during the competition at the end of the year.” Hyomin answered.

The rest of the Arth nodded their heads.

The Arthletes are chatting with themselves like what they always do, walking ahead of the Arth leaving them to juggle with two bags.

“YA, hurry up slowpokes, we are going to be late for class! Weaklings!” Jiyeon shouted at the Arth.

“Yeah! You guys are so slow, even my great great grandmother can walk much faster than you guys.” Eunjung rolled her eyes.

Qri and Soyeon mumbled something angrily while sending daggers at the Arthletes with their deadly gaze. While their leader shouted, “We would be faster if your bags are not heavy, stupid!”

Jiyeon turned back when she heard Hyomin called her stupid, she can feel her blood starting to boil. How could she insult me? NO ONE CALL PARK JIYEON STUPID. I am one of the smarter ones in the school. It is such an insult. She will pay for this. Jiyeon thought as she imagine strangling Hyomin in her mind. Jiyeon walk towards Hyomin and smirked, “Stupid? Okay, fine. I admit that you are smarter than me but still, I am one of the smarter one in the school and you know that well, nerd. How did you even become their leader? You are so weak, weakl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter