Jiyeon's Pranks

Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Jiyeon smiled as she walk to school today as she has a “brilliant” idea, it will be entertaining she thought.

“Here, have fun.” Jiyeon smile at Hyomin as she hand Hyomin her bag. This is actually the first time Jiyeon smiled at Hyomin. Hyomin got startled that Jiyeon smiled at her but she can’t deny that her smile actually made her heart skip a beat. I didn’t know that her smile is so charming, I guess that rumour about a girl fainting after Jiyeon smiled at her is true afterall, Hyomin thought. As Hyomin carry Jiyeon’s bag, she immediately know why Jiyeon actually smiled at her.

“YA!! Why is your bag so heavy today!” Hyomin shouted at Jiyeon.

“You must be hallucinating.” Jiyeon answered.

“Sure.” Hyomin said sarcastically as she tries to carry Jiyeon’s bags. “Did you put stones in your bag?  It is so heavy, gosh!” Hyomin complained.

You are right, nerd. I did put a few stones in there… Jiyeon thought. “You are just thinking too much You should be getting stronger since you are carrying two bags every day. Hence, you must be hallucinating, my bag is not heavier and you should actually thank me for letting you carry two bags as it can train your weak muscles.” Jiyeon said.

“Omg, thank you, you are so kind! You should win an award for being the kindest person in this school, wait, no,that would be an insult to you, you should be awarded as the kindest person in the WHOLE world.” Hyomin said sarcastically.

“Glad that you finally admitted that I am very kind.” Jiyeon said.

 “Argh, this really heavy!!” Hyomin whined.

“Stop whining. We are almost there. You are so annoying. Nerd. Weak.” Jiyeon scoffed.

“Stupid Dinosaur!” Hyomin cursed under her breath.

When they reach the class, Jiyeon took her bag from Hyomin and placed it on the floor, taking out the stones in her bag. Hyomin widened her eyes, “YA!! YOU REALLY PLACED STONES IN YOUR BAG???!?!?” Hyomin shouted and glared at Jiyeon.

“Oh no no no, I didn’t put stones in my bag, these are bread. Duh, of course I placed stones in my bag, can’t you see? Do they look like something else to you? Are you blind? Omg, that’s so sad…” Jiyeon faked a sad expression.

“YAHH YOU ARE BEING TOO MUCH THIS TIME!!!!” Hyomin shouted and cried because she was so angry with Jiyeon and she run off, not wanting Jiyeon to see her cry as it is embarrassing even though she is furious.

“Hyomin-ah!” Qri and Soyeon shouted as they chase after their leaders but after they sent death glare to Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon-ah, don’t you think you have gone too far this time? You made her cry.” Boram said.

“I just placed a few stones that’s all. She is just a cry baby.” Jiyeon answered even though she felt a bit guilty for making her cry. She didn’t expect her to cry at all, it is just a harmless prank to Jiyeon.

“I think you should apologise to her.” Boram said.

“What? Apologise? Of course not. I hate her, why would I apologise to her? Don’t forget that the Arth and the Arthletes are enemies,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter