Phase 1: Get a Job at Woollim

Under Cover - Myungsoo

Cross hairs found themselves mangled in a sea of black hair, inhaling slowly, an index finger slowly tightened around the trigger. Checking the potential hit, slowly following the target with the center point of the cross hairs, exhaling slowly, the finger on the trigger tightens pulling back the small metal piece before the bullet is released and calling its victim. Dropping the target to the ground before hundreds.

– Three months prior –

“Thank you for joining us Agent ______” The manager of Infinite happily greeted you once the door clicked into its frame in the secure conference room. Joining you with the manager of Infinite was the CEO of Woollim Ent. and the head coordi noona for Infinite.

“Thank you for meeting with me” You bowed to them as you made your way to your seat to start the meeting.

“Thank you for ensuring the safety of the idols” The manager of Infinite extended his gratitude towards you.

“Here is your new badge and your paperwork for the front desk, you shouldn’t have any troubles with them. You have limited access to the building and our archives, but if at any time you need anything more than your access allows, please come to me or the manager and we will see what we can do to help.” The CEO extended his help to you as well.

“Thank you very much, I appreciate you willing to work with us on this case” You thanked them with a respectful bow.

Everyone rose to their feet as you were handed folders of papers along with your new identity from the company. Thanking them, you headed down to the front desk with the head coordi noona to ensure that all of the paperwork was straightened out and that you were specifically assigned to Infinite only.

Clipping your badge to the collar of your black button up shirt, you filled out the paperwork and any necessary forms before you were cleared to meet with the idols. Your heels clicked along with the head coordi noona’s as the two of you made your way down the maze of hallways to the practice room where Infinite was stationed for the day.

Twisting the handle, the head coordi noona stepped inside as their powerful music spilled out into the hallway as you slipped through the door after her, closing the door behind you as you watched the seven bodies effortlessly flow from one move to the other, in perfect harmony and synchronization with one another.

Soaking in their beautiful movements and how flawless and easy they made the dances look, your eyes found their way across the members before you were captured by one of the members in particular. His longer hair, smaller figure and his straight face infatuated you seeing the members hit their last mark, their chests heaved trying to carry oxygen to their straining muscles.

The music slowly faded out before the manager turned the song off and called the guys to huddle up. The seven bodies stood in a semi circle while they continued to breath heavily while beads of sweat began to surface across their flawless skin.

“I would like to introduce you to your personal coordi noona, she is here for you guys if you need anything that has to do with clothing or makeup, she is assigned to all of you for the foreseeable future. Please be good to her.” The manager introduced as you bowed to the guys. “You can have a five minute break.”

The guys moved away from the huddle as you turned and thanked the manager and the head coordi noona. Bowing to you, the head coordi noona left you to your job as she headed back to hers.

“Watch them until I get back” The manager instructed as you nodded. Watching them both leave the room, the door quietly slid back into its frame with a soft click. Lowering your eyes, you clasped your hands together acting slightly shy in a room with seven men.

Shuffling of feet across the wood floor caught your attention as one of the members stood before you with a bright smile outfitting his lips. “Annyeong! I had a question for you…”

“What question is that?” You tilted your head slightly to one side as you tried to focus on keeping your voice steady and unwavering.

“What’s your name?” The nice man chuckled, his bubbly persona and his undying energy was clearly evident as you showed him a gentle smile.

“I’m Yiah” Your eyes stayed on his welcoming brown ones, “What’s your name?”

“I’m Jang Dongwoo” He happily introduced himself as he then wrapped his hand around yours and brought you over to the other members just like a little kid wanting to introduce you to all of his friends.

“I’m Kim Sunggyu, the Leader of Infinite” Sunggyu bowed before rubbing one of his eyes with a yawn.

“I am Nam Woohyun, it is a pleasure to have the opportunity to work with such a beautiful woman.” Woohyun stood up and gently kissed the back of your hand before sitting back down.

“I’m Lee Howon, but people call me Hoya. I won’t kiss your hand like Nam Grease over here” Hoya teased with a smirk on his lips.

“I’m Lee Sungyeol, I am the tall model of the group” Sungyeol leaned back showing off his long legs almost like a model, causing you to chuckle and smile a little brighter.

“I’m Lee Sungjong, the maknae of the group” Sungjong placed his hands under his chin to give himself a playful childish image.

“I’m Kim Myungsoo” Myungsoo kept his eyes on you, his dark orbs capturing yours easily as you felt your heart skip a beat, knowing that he was the one that had captured your attention earlier, while he was dancing.

“Don’t worry you will get to know each one of us and know what we like and dislike” Dongwoo reassured you as you tried to remember everyone’s names around the circle.

“Just be patient with me, I may not get all of your names right off the bat” You told them as they nodded in understanding. “I’m Yiah by the way.”