FINAL~

All Baekhyun Wants Is A Puppy (Sequel to All Baekhyun Wants Is A Candy Bar)

Screams of pain and people dying filled the air with its sweet sounds. The sound of guns and sirens twined together to make beautiful music that would compliment the screams and to tie all the sounds together with sounds of explosions and car alarms. It was so beautiful to watch and Baekhyun could not tear his eyes away from the sight.

 

Everything was perfect. It was dark outside, the stars were shinning and the only thing keeping Baekhyun warm was Chanyeol, who was sitting behind him.

 

Baekhyun mentally let out an airy sigh.

 

Was it so wrong to enjoy watching a movie so much when people were dying left and right on the screen?

 

No, it couldn't be because the people dying on the TV screen were paid actors who hadn't really died… or so Baekhyun had assumed.

 

Maybe one the actors had died on the set of the film? Maybe all of the so-called "actors" were really people who were being shot and burned alive? Maybe the movie wasn't a piece of fiction but reality!

 

 

 

…Nah!

 

Having brushed that depressing thought away Baekhyun went back to eating popcorn from the bowl in his lap and leaned back against his boyfriend.

 

At first Baekhyun had hated watching movies at Chanyeol 's house because Chanyeol's ratty old couch hurt his back but after realizing what a great pillow Chanyeol made Baekhyun loved watching movies at Chanyeol 's house. Though Baekhyun had to admit that it was strange how adamant Chanyeol had been about keeping the couch when Baekhyun complained about. Chanyeol had said he couldn't afford a new one and for a while Baekhyun believed him but Baekhyun eventually realized that what Chanyeol had said was a lie.

 

If a guy can buy candy bars for you every day for months then a guy should be able to buy a new couch. Of course there is one exception, which is that the guy is a complete idiot who wasted all of his money on candy instead of on a new couch.

 

Baekhyun had seen Chanyeol 's transcript and there was no way Chanyeol was an idiot. A prick, a jerk, an , or any other profane name but never an idiot.

 

While it was a little unnerving at first to be dating someone so much smarter than him Baekhyun soon found it … found it… okay, he admitted it! Chanyeol's superior intelligence could get annoying but it was nice having Chanyeol around because Chanyeol was like a walking encyclopedia. If Baekhyun had a question he didn't have to research anything to find his answer, he could just ask Chanyeol.

 

This thought made Baekhyun feel warm and fuzzy inside and he cursed mentally at it.

 

Damn it! Why is it I'm the one that always gets the warm fuzzy feelings? Why not Chanyeol? I bet it has something to do with Chanyeol's icy attitude.

 

Baekhyun swore he once gave Chanyeol's boiling hot tea and within minutes of being in Chanyeol's hand the tea had ice cubes in it. Now normally Baekhyun would have guessed that Chanyeol had put the ice cubes in there but Baekhyun had been watching Chanyeol the whole time and Chanyeol hadn't done anything to the tea except hold it.

 

Baekhyun smiled at the memory. It was kind of ironic how Chanyeol had an icy persona and yet Baekhyun remembered vividly Chanyeol once telling him about how he was bit of a pyromaniac.

 

Cute pyromaniac Park Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun grinned and rested his head on Chanyeol's shoulder.

 

Why did Chanyeol have to be so nice and squishy? Chanyeol's squishiness made it hard for Baekhyun not to cuddle with Chanyeol.

 

Now contrary to popular belief Chanyeol did cuddle. Baekhyun had almost had a heart attack when he had found out but he soon came to enjoy this trait of Chanyeol's. Chanyeol wasn't just any type of cuddler though. Certain conditions had to be met and rarely did Chanyeol initiate the cuddling.

 

First condition: Chanyeol and Baekhyun had to be alone with no risk of anyone seeing them.

 

Baekhyun glanced around Chanyeol's living room and smiled. It couldn't get much more private and secluded than your boyfriend's house could it?

 

Second condition: Cuddling can only occur on a couch, a bed, or a similar piece of furniture.

 

Well it was quite obvious to Baekhyun that this condition was met.

 

Third condition: The cuddling is not planned out and usually occurs when they are doing something else. Like watching a movie for example.

 

Yup, all three conditions were met and already Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol's arm snaking around his waist. Happy with the reaction Baekhyun turned around slightly so he was no longer looking at the TV screen but burying his face in Chanyeol's chest. He inhaled the scent of his boyfriend. Chanyeol smelt nice and the warmth radiating off of Chanyeol's arms was lulling Baekhyun to sleep.

 

It felt nice to be loved.

 

Wait…

 

Loved as in romantic.

 

Romantic as in the type of fool Baekhyun was acting like.

 

Baekhyun let out a sound that was a cross between a cry, a howl, and scream. He pulled away from Chanyeol and clutched the sides of his head. Continuing to make a sound similar to that of a wild animal Baekhyun shook his head furiously as he muttered incoherent words under his breath.

 

Oh the humiliation! Oh the embarrassment!

 

What was he! The child of Hallmark! What cheesy romance novel had impregnated a Hallmark card and given birth to him! Was he in some Lifetime movie?

 

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

 

He loved Chanyeol but this relationship was making him act weird.

 

Now Baekhyun knew where the term "lovesick" came from.

 

How creepy was it that he actually smelt Chanyeol?

 

It was almost as creepy as that time when Chanyeol had gotten some food on his cheek and before Baekhyun had time to think about it Baekhyun had found himself the food off of Chanyeol's cheek.

 

It was gross and weird! The thought made Baekhyun 's skin crawl.

 

Shivering with self-disgust Baekhyun began pulling himself out of Chanyeol's hold. Chanyeol did not put up a fight and let his arms drop to his sides. Baekhyun almost felt bad when he heard the exasperated sigh that escaped Chanyeol's lips.

 

"Almost" being the key word. It was Chanyeol's fault that Baekhyun was feeling this way. If Chanyeol would stop being so… so… argh! Baekhyun couldn't even think of a word to describe it!

 

Squishy?

 

True, but no.

 

Handsome?

 

Uh… the word didn't really suit Chanyeol.

 

y?

 

… No comment.

 

Lovable?

 

No.

 

Wait!

 

Yes! Yes! Yes! As strange and impossible as it sounded Chanyeol was too lovable! Something about Chanyeol screamed "Love me! I need love and attention but no one really loves me. I should just give up on love and focus on my work."

 

And of course this called out to Baekhyun and now a little voice in Baekhyun was going, "I want to be loved too. You can't give up on love! In fact I won't let you! I love you and you can love me and then we can just fill our worlds with love! Love! Love! Love!"

 

Baekhyun felt his whole mouth fill with cavities at his inner dialogue. He'd vomit if it wouldn't hurt his cavities so much.

 

"I'm not sure if I find your antics funny and endearing or disturbing and unappealing," Chanyeol said in his classic deep octave voice which made Baekhyun melt.

 

Damn pyro Chanyeol! Baekhyun would bet candy bar somehow Chanyeol had set his insides on fire causing the warm happy feeling in Baekhyun's stomach.

 

How could Chanyeol 's voice do that to him? It had to be some secret pyro technique.

 

"It's too mushy!" Baekhyun exclaimed and stuck out his tongue to show his dislike. "I like the feeling but it feels weird. I don't feel like me and it makes me want to vomit."

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes heavenward. "You really are an idiot. No one in their right mind would say something like that to their boyfriend's face."

 

Baekhyun blushed.

 

Damn Chanyeol! First he had to warm up Baekhyun's stomach and now Chanyeol made Baekhyun's cheeks feel warm. It was like Chanyeol had started a forest fire inside Baekhyun and it was annoying as hell.

 

"Sorry, but you know what I mean," Baekhyun said.

 

Like the jerk that he is Chanyeol decided to make things more awkward for Baekhyun by raising a questioning eyebrow, which meant Baekhyun now had to explain everything.

 

Sometimes Baekhyun really wanted to shave that eyebrow off of Chanyeol 's face. Ha! Take that Chanyeol! Ask you're silent questions now!

 

Baekhyun hummed appreciatively at the thought but when he got a mental picture of Chanyeol missing an eyebrow suddenly the idea wasn't so appealing anymore.

 

"Look," Baekhyun started and took a deep breath. "It's complicated. I'm not sure how to explain it. Give me some time and I'll explain it to you then but right now I just want to turn off the movie and go to bed."

 

"Very well," Chanyeol agreed.

 

That was the one nice thing about Chanyeol. He understood that people at times needed to be left alone to think before answering questions. It was very rare that Chanyeol would demand an answer out of somebody and usually it would be because of an emergency or some really weird Chanyeol reason that no one understands.

 

"Thanks Chanyeol," Baekhyun grinned and leaned in to give Chanyeol a hug, which the other boy returned weakly.

 

Baekhyun always found it weird that Chanyeol was okay with cuddling but when it came to hugs Chanyeol obviously felt awkward and didn't really enjoy the contact.

 

As Baekhyun pulled away from Chanyeol's hold Baekhyun noted the smirk on Chanyeol's lips.

 

Uh oh!

 

With his smirk still in place Chanyeol said the dreaded words, "It's not a problem for me, Baekkie, since last weekend you got the bed and I got the floor, in other words I get the bed this time and you get the floor. Then gain we could share the bed or you could go home."

 

What! Baekhyun furiously glared at Chanyeol.

 

One day Chanyeol! One day! One day Baekhyun would have something Chanyeol wanted and just to spite Chanyeol Baekhyun wouldn't give it to him.

 

"Yeol!" Baekhyun growled and pounced on his boyfriend initiating a playful wrestling match between the two.

 

X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.

 

"Why is he here!" Baekhyun, who had been minding his own business as he waited for Kyungsoo to show up and have a milkshake with him, pointed accusingly at the blond boy an annoyed expression on his face.

 

Oh Sehun, one of the few guys in the world who could out smart Chanyeol.

 

And also not invited!

 

How dare Kyungsoo bring Sehun to their complaining spot! Every time either Baekhyun or Kyungsoo were going through a rough patch in their life they would come to the quaint little restaurant, order milkshakes, and then whine about what was happening in their lives. It was a delicate procedure and Kyungsoo had just ruined it!

 

Weren't he supposed to enjoy these kinds of things!

 

" Baekhyun," Kyungsoo sighed in frustration as he forced Sehun to sit in the seat opposite of the booth Baekhyun was sitting in. Sehun did not look too pleased with this action and Baekhyun felt a little satisfied knowing that Sehun wasn't happy.

 

" Baekhyun," Kyungsoo repeated, calling Baekhyun's attention back to him as he took his seat next to Sehun. He looked really annoyed. "You're my friend and I love you but recently you have been asking for my advice a lot and it's getting on my nerves."

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes mentally. Now Kyungsoo finally knew how he felt when he spent his entire senior of high school talking about his prom suit and which guy he would take to prom.

 

" Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo exclaimed, getting his attention again.

 

"Sorry," Baekhyun grinned. "I was daydreaming."

 

"I noticed," Kyungsoo scoffed. "Anyway, I brought Sehun here because he is a genius and I thought he could be of some help."

 

Wrong.

 

Why do people always thinking that bringing someone else into a situation helps?

 

"Look Soo," Baekhyun stretched a bit before continuing. "Not unless Sehun has been in a relationship before, which he hasn't, I don't think he can help me."

 

"You never know," Kyungsoo said in sing song voice and smiled.

 

Do Kyungsoo! Is there any way to beat him in an argument and not come off as a total jackass?

 

Humoring Kyungsoo, Baekhyun sighed and sat up straighter. Where to begin? "Okay, I'm dating Chanyeol and everything is fine between us. We bicker sometimes but what can you expect when you're dating an icy pyromaniac like him."

 

Sehun tilted his head to the side at Baekhyun 's description of Chanyeol. Baekhyun could see Sehun's train of thought.

 

"I know, an ice prince and yet he's also a pyromaniac."

 

" Baekhyun, focus!" Kyungsoo commanded.

 

"Right. Right. Right," Baekhyun waved him off and took a sip of the vanilla milkshake he had ordered earlier. "As I was saying things are going great except I can't get over this one issue I have."

 

"Which is?" Sehun prodded actually looking interested for once in his boring life.

 

Was it just Baekhyun or was this conversation getting a little awkward? Gulping down his embarrassment Baekhyun tried to act cool and collected as he said, "I keep acting like a lovesick fool, or at least I keep feeling like it and I don't like it at all! I'm not acting like me."

 

"But it is you," Kyungsoo pointed out. "No one is controlling you and making you act that way."

 

"So?" Baekhyun spat. Why did his face feel so hot all of a sudden? It had to be the work of that Pyro again! "I don't like it!"

 

"If it makes you feel better Baekhyun it's probably just puppy love," Kyungsoo offered.

 

"Maybe puppy love is the answer," Sehun interjected silencing the conversation between Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.

 

Was this guy crazy? Didn't he just hear Baekhyun? Love was not the answer.

 

"If you feel your love is too out of control it's probably because you have so much of it," Sehun continued, starting to sound like the genius that he was labeled as. "I theorize that since this is the first serious relationship you have had, Baekhyun, that you are probably releasing a lot of pent up love. Because of this you feel a lot more loving around Chanyeol which will cause you to act out of character."

 

Baekhyun wasn't sure if he understood what Sehun was saying but it sounded intelligent so far.

 

"That's why I suggest you get something that will divide your love output," Sehun concluded with a nodded of his head.

 

Okay… What did that mean?

 

"Explain for the village idiots please," Baekhyun demanded.

 

Sehun gave Baekhyun a glare and stated plainly, "Get a dog."

 

X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.

 

Is it so wrong to love being over at your boyfriend's house so much?

 

Baekhyun hummed with happiness as he watched his instant ramyeon cook in the microwave. The only thing that could make this moment better…

 

Ring!

 

Baekhyun felt his eyebrow twitch.

 

Ring!

 

Damn telemarketers! How do they always manage to call in the middle of meal?

 

Ring!

 

Maybe if Baekhyun glared at the phone long enough it would stop ringing?

 

Ring!

 

Damn it! Why'd Chanyeol have to decide to take a shower? If Chanyeol weren't in the shower then Chanyeol would be the one to answer the phone.

 

Ring!

 

Would the ringing never cease!

 

Click!

 

"Leave a message."

 

Baekhyun felt his eyebrow twitch again, but not because of the phone ringing. What the hell kind of answering machine message was that! No name! No greeting! Just "Leave a message!"? For Ramyeon's sake! What was wrong with Chanyeol!

 

There were golden rules for life and there were golden rules for answering machine messages. The number one golden rule for answering machines was: If you can't leave a good message then don't leave one at all!

 

Chanyeol .

 

He really .

 

Wait… ?

 

Baekhyun thought about the word "" for a moment and then decided that he was wasting his time analyzing a word that held no double meaning.

 

" Baekhyun," Kyungsoo's voice came from the answering machine, "pick up the phone, I know you're at Chanyeol's."

 

Oh yeah, Baekhyun thought condescendingly, what makes you so sure big owl eyes boy?

 

Baekhyun sighed. Somehow "big owl eyes boy" didn't carry the same insulting tone as he thought it would.

 

" Baekhyun if you don't pick up the phone in the next five minutes I'm going to tell everyone about the time with the dress,the one you cosplay as a school girl with wig,or the time you hit the microphone on your chin and you screaming like a girl in the haunted house. I also have photos and videos so don't think that you can disprove anything I-"

 

"Hello Kyungie, my love," Baekhyun said in the sweetest most loving voice he could muster while hurrying to pick up the phone.

 

Kyungsoo grunted on the other end. "I knew that would make you answer."

 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. So why'd you called?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Don't you remember?" Kyungsoo questioned on the other line. "You wanted helping finding a place that sold dogs and had a large selection. Well I talked to Suho and he said that he could give you one of the puppies that his family takes care of. He said he'd even give one to you for free."

 

"What? Really?" Baekhyun exclaimed and hopped up down on his feet. He was really going to get a puppy and for free too? Okay, admittedly he would have to buy toys, food, a collar, and a leash, but the dog itself was free. That was a load off his wallet!

 

"Yup," Kyungsoo answered and Baekhyun could hear the smile in his voice. "Suho said to come to his family's shelter in a week at noon."

 

"Thank you so much Soo!" It was moments like these that Baekhyun remembered why Kyungsoo was his best friend. He had to make it up to him and he knew just how too!

 

"To show my appreciation I want to set you up with someone," Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

Everyone liked blind dates, right? Blind dates were romantic, right?

 

Kyungsoo sounded like he was choking on the other line. "Baek- Baekhyun I-I really don't think that is a good idea,' Kyungsoo stuttered.

 

Oh hell no! Kyungsoo was going to let Baekhyun set him up with a date even if he had to drug and drag him to the date himself.

 

"I'll force this on you," Baekhyun threatened.

 

Kyungsoo sighed. "Fine. Who do you have in mind?"

 

As Kyungsoo said this Chanyeol walked into the kitchen in a sweat shirt and sweat pants, also known as his relaxing clothes. How did Chanyeol manage to look so appealing while in such unflattering clothes?

 

Ugh! Had Baekhyun just thought that?

 

Baekhyun was getting worse. Soon he'd be writing love poems.

 

Ignoring Chanyeol 's entry Baekhyun announced his answer to Kyungsoo. "Kim Jongin!"

 

"What?" Kyungsoo gasped. " Baekhyun have you seen him? He has dark skin!"

 

"And Sehun and Suho is white as hell, yet they still have fangirls falling for them left and right. Looks don't matter Soo," Baekhyun countered. "Honestly the dark kid aren't my bowl of ramyeon but they're such an issue I'm sure Jongin wouldn't mind wearing some cc cream or foundation for the person he's dating."

 

" Baekhyun, would you date him?" Kyungsoo asked cynically.

 

Truthfully the answer was no but Jongin is y as hell yeah so-why-not-oh-and-his-kissable-lips but that wouldn't convince Kyungsoo so he said, "Of course I would date Jongin!He is the hot guy tch.Have you seen he dance?OHMY-GOSH-HIS-BODY-IS-SOMETHING-ONE-WOULD-DIE-FOR-GOODNESS-SAKE"

 

In the background Baekhyun heard Chanyeol make a weird sound that sounded like a cross between choking and coughing. Turning his head slightly Baekhyun saw that milk was dripping down Chanyeol's mouth and onto his shirt and in Chanyeol's hand was a half full glass of milk.

 

What the heck happened to Chanyeol? Did he almost drown in his milk?

 

Rolling his eyes heavenward Baekhyun went back to his phone conversation. "Every girl, and possibly every gay guy, says they want prince charming, the guy who will sweep them off their feet, their knight in shinning armor. Come on, you have to admit Jongin is the classic 'Prince Charming' or 'Knight in shinning armor'. He's protective, sweet, kind, and practically perfect! In fact the only imperfect thing about him is his dark skin which can be fixed!"

 

Was it just Baekhyun or was someone staring him as if they were going to kill him?

 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and saw his boyfriend was staring murderously at the phone.

 

Jeez! Chanyeol had some serious issues if he was planning on murdering a phone. What did the phone ever do to him? If anything the answering machine and the phone should team up to kill Chanyeol for being such a crappy message leaver.

 

"I don't know, Baekhyun," Kyungsoo sighed.

 

"Come on! It's just one date! It won't be that bad!"

 

"Maybe…"

 

Woohoo! He was winning! Baekhyun couldn't wait to be alone so he could do his happy dance.

 

Then everything went to hell in a hand basket.

 

Chanyeol, the jerk, leaned over Baekhyun and pushed on the little switchy thingy that turns phone calls on and off. Suddenly Baekhyun heard only a dial tone.

 

 

 

 

 

That Bastard!

 

" Chanyeol!" Baekhyun screamed and lunged at his boyfriend.

 

What the hell was Chanyeol's problem?

 

X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.

 

One month later and Baekhyun still didn't have his puppy, but it wasn't his fault! His puppy hadn't been born yet.

 

When Baekhyun first walked into Suho's Family's shelter he thought any dog would do but then he saw a dog with short, beautiful, golden color fur with biggest, sweetest eyes that reminded him of a golden fox he had once seen in a children's book. He fell in love with the dog instantly but Suho said she wasn't one of the dogs that could be given away.

 

It had broken Baekhyun's heart until Suho said the dog was pregnant and Baekhyun could have one of her pups.

 

It would take about another month or two before the puppies would be born and then able to leave their mother but it was worth it.

 

Already Baekhyun could feel the effects of having a puppy. Because he usually went to Suho's shelter three times a week to make sure the pregnancy was going okay his attention was divide from Chanyeol which divided his affection.

 

Suho's family would not let Baekhyun sit there and do nothing for hours so Baekhyun had gotten used to playing with dogs and learning how to train them. He got to give all of the dogs bits and pieces of his affection which made Baekhyun happy.

 

Maybe he should ask Suho for a job?

 

"Hey Soo, do you think I should ask Suho for a job?' Baekhyun said as he grabbed two cans of soda out of Chanyeol's refrigerator.

 

Did Baekhyun mention how much he loved Chanyeol's house?

 

As Baekhyun left the kitchen and entered the living room he saw Kyungsoo was settling himself into Chanyeol's ratty old couch. He didn't look too happy with the couch and Baekhyun wondered if he could get Kyungsoo to help him burn the damn thing.

 

Giving up on finding a comfortable position Kyungsoo sighed and held out his hand for his soda. "I don't know. Some people think a job is fun when it isn't a job but when it becomes a job they hate because it has somehow lost its fun." Kyungsoo took his soda and frowned as he opened it. "Did that sentence make sense?"

 

"I think so," Baekhyun opened his can of soda and sipped it. "It's just I find that I love hanging out with the animals, and Suho's not half bad either."

 

"Really?" Kyungsoo looked mildly surprised. "You guys have such opposite personalities that I thought for sure you two would get into arguments."

 

"We did at first," Baekhyun shrugged. "But then we started playing pranks on his mother and sister and now we get along fine. I think that's why I like working at the shelter so much. Suho and I have a lot of fun together. Maybe we should hang out sometime outside of his work."

 

"How would Chanyeol feel about that?"

 

Baekhyun 's heart fell at the question.

 

Damn Chanyeol. Chanyeol ruined everything.

 

No way would Chanyeol like the idea of Baekhyun hanging out with Suho. When Baekhyun had first gone to the shelter a few times Chanyeol had been fine but strangely the more Baekhyun went the angrier Chanyeol seemed to become. Chanyeol also wouldn't stop hounding Baekhyun to know what the brunette was up to.

 

Normally Baekhyun wouldn't mind telling Chanyeol but Chanyeol's extra bad attitude pissed Baekhyun off and just to spite the jerk Baekhyun refused to answer Chanyeol.

 

" Chanyeol is such a jerk. Can't a guy go out a few times a week without getting the third degree?" Baekhyun sighed.

 

"Not when the guy is acting very secretive and won't tell his boyfriend anything," a deep voice growled behind Baekhyun.

 

Oh !

 

Fate really wasn't so cruel that it would let Chanyeol walk in on a private conversation between Baekhyun and Kyungsoo? Would it?

 

Turning around Baekhyun wished he was somewhere else with a giant bowl of ramyeon that he could swim in.

 

If there was a magazine for demons Chanyeol would be on the front cover. Chanyeol looked ready to kill, and Baekhyun swore Chanyeol's eyes had turned red. Chanyeol looked like he was going to kill Baekhyun or worse…

 

Baekhyun looked down at his pants in an area between his legs. Oh how Baekhyun hoped Chanyeol would remember that they had yet to cross into the more version of their love life yet.

 

"Chan-Chanyeol! What are you doing here?" Baekhyun mentally cursed at his stuttering.

 

"It's my house."

 

Oh yeah… Baekhyun forgot about that.

 

Huffing Baekhyun felt his cheeks puff up and turn red as he stared angrily at Chanyeol. "And why were you listening in on my conversation?"

 

Was it possible to look more pissed than Chanyeol? He looked like he was out for blood. Growling out between his teeth Chanyeol said harshly, "Listening in on your conversation wasn't my original intent, I was planning to walk right past you two, but after learning that my boyfriend wanted to see some other guy I became interested. Especially when you seemed deterred after Kyungsoo questioned you about my feelings."

 

So Chanyeol had been listening in! That jerk! The nerve of the prick thinking that he could just listen in on people's conversations just because they were in his house!

 

"You're such an ," Baekhyun wanted to scream but instead let the words hiss out between his teeth.

 

"Maybe I wouldn't be one if you weren't running after guys every chance you got," Chanyeol countered and Baekhyun saw red.

 

Guys! Chasing after other guys! Was Chanyeol on crack or something? Baekhyun was still getting over the fact that he was dating another guy! As if he would be capable of looking at another man in a more than friendly way! Chanyeol was crazy!

 

And damn it! It hurt!

 

It hurt like hell and it pissed Baekhyun off even more because the hurt and anger he was feeling reminded him of all those sappy romance movies Kyungsoo had forced him to watching. He had been trying so hard not to become one of those overly romantic characters but damn it all, Chanyeol was not making this easy.

 

Clenching his hands into fists Baekhyun lowered his eyes to the ground and bit his bottom lip until it drew a tiny drop of blood.

 

You know what? Forget this! If Chanyeol 's going to make this hard on me then I'm going to make it hard on him.

 

Being a guy Baekhyun knew the one thing that would make a guy like Chanyeol feel like a real jackass: crying: full blown out crying. A little tear wouldn't be enough because it would make Chanyeol think he had accomplished hurting Baekhyun, which he had but that was beside the point. A little tear would make Chanyeol feel victorious for hurting Baekhyun. However if Baekhyun cried as many tears as he possibly could then instead of feeling victorious Chanyeol would feel like he had gone too far and that maybe he was wrong, which he was.

 

Saying a final farewell to his pride Baekhyun thought of the saddest thing he could think of: A world without ramyeon and candy bar.

 

The tears sprang to life instantly in Baekhyun 's eyes. He could even feel his lower lip trembled as he tried not to sob loudly. His body shook with his sobs and he wrapped his arms around his stomach to make himself look vulnerable.

 

" Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo and Chanyeol both whispered in awe and worry.

 

Finally looking up from the floor Baekhyun glared harshly at Chanyeol and for a brief moment Baekhyun saw Chanyeol looking as if somebody were about to kill him and then do unspeakable things to his body.

 

Perfect.

 

"You jerk!" Baekhyun cried and ran past Chanyeol, who instinctively turned around to watch Baekhyun 's retreating back. Baekhyun ran to the front door and flung it open. As he ran into the outside world he shouted over his shoulder, "All I wanted was a puppy!"

 

X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.

 

Life was good.

 

Baekhyun slurped up the last of his ramyeon happily.

 

Ramyeon makes everything better, unless you're fat in which it makes things worse.

 

Baekhyun was in his nice little apartment enjoying a big bowl of hot ramyeon on his bed as he flipped through a magazine. He missed being able to eat in bed and read his magazines. Chanyeol never allowed food on the bed.

 

Chanyeol.

 

The name made Baekhyun sigh.

 

Oh sure, Baekhyun wanted to pound Chanyeol's face into the ground for saying such inconsiderate things but he missed Chanyeol nonetheless. They had been spending so much time together for the last couple of months and when they weren't together Baekhyun was usually with Kyungsoo. The few times Baekhyun had been alone had lasted for only an hour and here he was now, alone over twenty-four hours.

 

Baekhyun sighed again as he got up to clean his empty bowl.

 

He really did miss the prick. Maybe Chanyeol had been feeling lonely too and that's why he had been so sensitive to Baekhyun being around other people?

 

Baekhyun scrunched up his nose. He couldn't see Chanyeol as someone that sensitive but Chanyeol's display of jealousy the other day proved it.

 

Shaking his head at the thought of a jealous Chanyeol Baekhyun finished making his way to the kitchen sink. He the water, grabbed a sponge, put soap on the sponge, and began to clean off his dish.

 

Baekhyun sighed for the third time.

 

Damn it! He didn't want to be sighing over Chanyeol like some lovesick fool. He wanted…

 

He wanted…

 

He wanted…

 

He didn't know what he wanted.

 

Baekhyun felt his shoulders droop and another sigh escaped him.

 

That's when he heard it, a knock at the door.

 

Figuring it was probably Kyungsoo, and that he didn't want to be alone anymore, Baekhyun put down the dish and sponge, turned off the water, walked over to the door, and opened it.

 

Never had Baekhyun seen a sight that made him gush so much.

 

An annoyed looking Chanyeol stood outside of Baekhyun 's apartment door, but Chanyeol's annoyance wasn't aimed at Baekhyun. No, he wasn't even looking at Baekhyun but instead at the black, wiggling, little bundle of fur held securely in his hands.

 

It was a puppy!

 

Baekhyun would never admit it out loud but he felt like squealing like a little girl.

 

The puppy wagged its little tail enthusiastically at the sight of Baekhyun and yipped happily.

 

"Kyungsoo explained everything," Chanyeol said flatly and avoided Baekhyun's eyes. "You said you wanted a puppy, right?"

 

If Baekhyun did not know Chanyeol so well he would have been demanding an apology but because Baekhyun did know Chanyeol he knew buying Baekhyun a puppy was Chanyeol's way of saying sorry.

 

It made Baekhyun smile and feel warm inside, and for once Baekhyun didn't care that he was acting like one of those romantic fools.

 

"I did say that," Baekhyun spoke warmly. "But I have already arranged with Suho to adopt a different puppy."

 

"Oh." Chanyeol looked at the little puppy in his hands and frowned.

 

"But-" Baekhyun interjected before Chanyeol could say anything, "I like this puppy too, soooooo…" Baekhyun trailed off. He hoped Chanyeol would get the hint.

 

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun grinned back.

 

Stare.

 

Grin.

 

Stare.

 

Grin.

 

Chanyeol sighed. "Fine, you can keep both puppies."

 

"Yay!" Baekhyun cheered and launched himself at Chanyeol, making sure not to squish the puppy in Chanyeol's hands. "You're awesome Yeollie."

 

Chanyeol smirked. "Just remember that when you have to clean up after the puppies."

 

~FINISH~

X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X

OMOOOOO~ THANKS FOR TH COMMENTS AND UPVOTES AND SUSCRIBE ON THE PREVIOUS STORYYYYYY//throwing flower petals//

ANDDD SORRY FOR THE VERYY LATEE UPDATES (T^T)////

I’M BUSY APPLYING FOR UNIVERSITIES SINCE I JUST FINISH MY HIGH SCHOOL YEARS// flip hairs//

AYEEE I’M STILL STRUGGLE TO GROW TCHH//sit in the corner//

OHH HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS SEQUEL //flying kiss//

PLEASE SUSCRIBES ,UPVOTES AND COMMENT NEEEE~?

I WILL WRITE MORE ABOUT CHANBAEK IN THE FUTURE TEEHEE //winks//

Please support me //big big hugsss//