Friend love line

2 Heart from Block B's

Zico's POV:

 

Aish~! What a coincidence.. Finally.. Meet her again.. Urgh. Why does it feels so hot in here? Or is it just me? She's wearing a black skinny jeans, showing her skinny thigh figur. Turqoise sleeveless shirt.. I can see her flawless skin.. with her long wavy hair.. She's just perfect. The perfect bagel girl that i've dream of. I could just use the cool image of me to drag her away. I have to attract her now..

 

Normal POV:

 

Walk towards JaeKyung. His body was a about only 2 inch from her. " Gorillas? Seriously?! " 

 

JaeKyung push Zico away. She's getting mad but happy at the same time. "Of course you guys are, Nanlina proves it! "

 

Christina was annoyed by the two. She look at Kyung and notice that Kyung was checking on her. She's getting shy and look away. " Would you guys stop it? You both always fight whenever you guys met." 

" She's right. Quit it. What if we hang out, it's better than this mouth fight. " Kyung back her up. 

" So, it's a double date? Kekeke " Zico smirked and winked to JaeKyung. She walks away and walk with Christina. 

 

Christina and Kyung both were in silence as there are nothing to say. Since the 'small' thing happen, when Kyung was all drunk, and he helping her get revenge on her ex. Christina becomes more comfortable but shy at the same time with Kyung. Kyung feels the same way. It's so awkward betwwen them. Gladly, the two monkeys that have been fighting all the way break the awkwardness. Suddenly, Christina try to start a conversation. 

 

[ Conversation between Christina(pink) & Kyung(Blue) ]

Thanks again for the other night. 

What, when we pretend to be lovey dovey to get revenge on your ex? Haha. Not a problem. I kinda..have fun that night. 

Yeah.. Me too.. I guess.

Btw, thank to you to for not telling anyone about that drunk night. 

Sure.. We both having the same problem did we? 

You know..maybe we could be such a good friend. I'd like to know you better. 

I guess so too.

 

[ Conversation between Jaekyung(pink) & Zico(Blue) ]

Can you quit it?! We've been fighting all along. Since at the beach house, and now. Aren't you tired?

Exucuse me?! It's you the one who always keep my blood rise. You embrassed me in front of our friends that day. What's you problem?!!

I like you!!! 

What...? 

I like you, i really really like you.. The point of me putting a fight with you is because i like you. 

Why didn't you tell me?

Because.... I like seeing you mad. You're cute when you're mad.. And I can't brave myself yet to tell you that time.. But now I am. 

Well...I kinda.. Have a crush on you too. Not as a Block B member..but Woo Ji Hoo..

 

" Didn't Zico just confess?" Kyung and Christina heard all of the confession while hiding behind the statue so the two won't notice them. " Well, now Melinda with P.O and JaeKyung with Zico.. Wow.. After this?" Christina said. "Maybe after this.. both you and me?" Kyung said it with a smirk. He completely forget about you, he had fun everytime with Christina. "Swagger aren't you?" Christina left the place. 

"Well well well, look what we got here. A new born couple between my friends and Block B members. Don't you guys complany have rule on dating?" Christina approach Zico and JaeKyung, while Kyung followed her behind. 

" No, the company didn't have those rules. " Zico answerd while putting his hand on JaeKyung shoulders. "Kyung you take Chris home, I have a date with my new girlfriend, later! " Without hearing answers from Kyung and Christina, the both left. Christina was stunned. " Chris? Chris?! Since when you people can give me nicknames?!. " Whoa.. Chill... Tina. Kekeke " Kyung take her hand and want to send her home. 

 

Your POV:

MinHyuk oppa is here.. Ottoke.. Why the atmosphere suddenly becomes awkward. It is not like it was the first time I met him. I should get him some drinks.