Embarassement

2 Heart from Block B's

 

Since the time that you overheard B-Bomb and SunMee on the phone, you didn’t even care about him anymore. He keep trying to reach you but you never answer his call and reply his text.

 

“ Yah, why  didn’t you answer my phone ? “

“ Where’ve you been? Are you mad at me again? “

“Please don’t do this to me, what did I did wrong?”

“ Im sorry if hurt you, so far I’ve remember, I never did anything wrong to you. Please text back “

 

No matter how pathetic you think he is for keep bugging you, you didn’t even care. You are being childish on this matter. It’s been 3 days since the thing happen. You don’t know why, but tonight you pitied him so much. And you feel like you miss him so badly you want to listen to his voice, smell his scent and feel his warm hug again.

Suddenly, your phone start ringing again. And it was still B-Bomb. “ Fine, this is the last time I would answer you “ You mumbled to yourself that you never want to talk to him again after this, it is the last time.

B-Bomb: Finally! You pick up. Where’ve you been? Are you busy or anything ? Melinda told me that you’ve start working now. But I never thought you would be that busy for not answering my calls.

You: …..

B-Bomb: Hello? Say something? Don’t ignore me like this?

You: For what are you searching for me?

B-Bomb: Beoo?

You: What am I to you, do I have to answer your calls everyday? Do I have to reply every each of your text? Should I care?

B-Bomb: What’s wrong with you? If you don’t to talk to me again than say so. I won’t bug you next time.

You: Good then. Now go call your girl. She need you more than anyone did.

B-Bomb: My girl ? Who ? What are you talking about?

You: Are you prentending not to know or you want to hide it from me?

B-Bomb: Hide what? I have nothing to hide from you.

You: I over heard your conversation and SunMee the other day. She’s your girl, remember?

B-Bomb: What the … Hahahahaha

You: What’s so funny?

B-Bomb: You are! I have nothing to do with SunMee. She just asking me some help. That’s it.

You: Help? What help ? Don’t lie to me! And don’t laugh …

B-Bomb: Okey let me explain. She call me the other day, she told me that she get my phone number from you so I thought you know about this. She only ask me to help her to know JaeHyo better, and ask me to arrange a date for her and JaeHyo. Your friend SunMee likes JaeHyo. How impossible it is that you can say that im dating her. Hahaha

You: (You are so embrassed to death! You can’t say anything anymore. You just keep remaining silence.) Sorry for accusing..

B-Bomb: Are you jealous of her? Cause I can feel so jealousy here.

You: No, I’m not! 

B-Bomb: Yeah you are. Kekeke. Look I'm sorry okay for not telling you this earlier. So to make it up to you, want to go on a date? 

 

You: Uhh, sure . It my off-day tomorrow.

B-Bomb: Can I meet you at your place, it’s safer. You know, fans are watching.

You: Oh okay. See you then. Annyeong.

B-Bomb: Bye.

 

You are so embarrassed from what just happen. You cheecks are burning. You are nervous to meet him tomorrow. You’re afraid that he will laugh his off again. But at the same time, you feel relief you already the truth that B-Bomb never have any feeling for SunMee and so was SunMee. You keep thinking about B-Bomb. You keep hearing his voice, it was like a soothing music to your ear. After that, you fall asleep. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It's been a tiring month for Block B with their training, practice and comeback. They finally have this one day to rest and enjoy the day. B-Bomb have already set a date with you. P.O is going out with Melinda. U-Kwon, JaeHyo and Taeil decided to go to the spa for a relaxing treatment. At the dorm there are Kyung and Zico left. They are bored and don't know what to do. 

" Yo bro~ Let's go out. I don't want to stay here forever bruhhhh~ " Zico said it with a rapping tone to Kyung. 

Kyung is having his daydream keep thinking about the night he had fun with Christina. Hearing Zico's annoying raps make him snap out from his dream.

" Aish! Arasseo arasseo~ Where shoull we go? " 

" Ahh hyung~ Since we can't go to the club right now. Shopping i guess? " Zico plan still with jamaican beggar tone. 

Kyung get up and grab the dorm keys and ready to left. " Let's go! " 

 

That evening. Nothing was planned. But maybe the faith has decided to make this 4 person met in coincidence. Kyung and Zico, Christina with JaeKyung. 

Zico&Kyung: Hey girls!

JaeKyung & Christina: Hey! It's the gorilla . 

 

 

 

I will continue updating~

Im so sorry for not updating always~

Ive been busy with school and tuition and im tired.

If there are no feedback from my fanfics i will stop writing.