Chapter 6

My Fox Eyed Husband

JINYOUNG'S POV

I immediately went back after I bought the vanilla ice cream. I saw her sleeping on the couch.

"Baby. Wake up. Here's your ice cream." She slowly opened her eyes.

"Just put it in the fridge. I'm sleepy."

"Okaay." I went to the kitchen and placed the ice cream inside the fridge. Then I heard my phone ringing.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Babe, I miss you. Where are you?" It's the .

"Ya! Don't you babe me. And how many times do I need to tell you to stop calling."

"But, oppa, I miss you." So disgusting.

"I don't miss you. I don't like you either. So. STOP. CALLING." I immediately pressed the end call.

"Who's that?"

"None. Just a random caller."

"Tsss." Wew. I hope she wouldn't be mad.

"Jinyoungie baby~" "N-neh?" Ugh. It kind of creeps me out. A serious ____ to a sweet _____. But i like it. Kkkk~

"Can I borrow your phone for a while?"

"Wae baby?" Eotteoke?

"Naaah. Just let me borrow it. Pweaasee?" Ugh. I really can't resist her aegyo.

"Arasseo." I gave her my phone. I don't know what she's gonna do with it. But, ugh.

"Hello?" I heard her say. "It's Jinyoung's girlfriend-slash-soon-to-be-wife-slash-soon-to-be-the-mother-of-his-child." That's the last thing I heard her say, then she went to her room. I don't know who she's talking to and I don't know what they're talking about. After a few minutes, she returned.

"Hey baby~ Here's your phone." She sounds so serious so I immediately pulled her in a hug.

"Yaa.  Baby, why you so serious?" I tightened the hug.

"Nah. I'm not." She chuckled.

"Who was that?"

"Oh. Just a . I just told her to stop bugging my Jinyoungie~"

"Oooh."

"You mad with what I did?"

"No baby~ Why would I?"

"Because I told her to stop bugging you."

"I'm not. I'm happy that you did it."

"Eo?"

"She's so irritating. So disgusting. And she's trying to break our relationship."

"Don't worry. No one can break us apart, baby~"

"I know. Oh. I almost forgot." I broke the hug and led her to the couch.

"What?"

"Since you're pregnant with OUR child, I think I should watch over you."

"Ya. I'm not a kid."

"But you're fragile. I don't want you to get tired or stressed. So I think it's the best if I move in here or the other way around. You choose, baby."

"I want to stay here." She pouted. So cute.

"So, I'll move in here?"

"Yeah?"

"Alright. So I'll be moving in as soon as possible, eo?"

"Yeah. Yeah. It's up to you baby." She then hugged me. "Jinnie, I'm sleepy."

"Alright. Let's go to your room."

"I'm kinda lazy to walk." I chuckled and ruffled her hair. I carried her bridal style and went to her room. Then I laid her on the bed. I laid beside her and wrapped my arms around her waist.  Then she moved closer. "Let's sleep for a while, eo?" she said and pecked on my lips. 

 

- -

A/N

Sorry for this chapter. T__T Huhuhu. Not in the mood to think. :((

Thanks for those who subscribed. ♥

SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ♥