Chapter 8 : The Ex Boyfriend

My Fox Eyed Husband

YOUR POV

 

While I was on my way to where Jiyeon and I decided to meet, I accidentally bumped on someone. Aigoo, why am I so clumsy these days.

"Sorrry I didn't mean--"

"_____?" No. It can't be. "Hey, _____? Is that you? Don't you remember me?" No. It's not that I don't remember him, but it can't be. But...

"B..byunghun?" I stuttered since I can't believe that my first love, my first boyfriend, my first kiss, my first heartbreak, is in front of me. I'm still not ready to see him again after what happened to us 3 years ago, but it seemed like fate betrayed me.

"Wew. I thought you already forgot me. Hehe. Anyway, how have you been? Long time no see." He flashed his trademark smile. The smile I used to love. The smile I used to... Errr! Wth am I thinking. Aigooo. That's why I don't want to see him. Because I know that our memories will pop out of my head. "Heey ____! You alright? Seemed like you're-"

"Ohh! No! Hehe. I'm good. How about you? Yeah. Long time no see."

"Doing good?"

"Oh seems lik--" I heard my phone ringing. "Oh, excuse me for a while."

"Sure"

 

(phone call)

"Hey. Jiyeon. Where are you?

"Err. Something came up. I can't see you today. I need to go to my sister's school meeting. sorry."

"Oh. I see."

"Really sorry."

"Nah. It's alright. So, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Sure."

"Alright. Tell Jinri I said Hi. Hehe. "

"Sure sure. Hehe. I gotta go. Byeee."

"Sure. Bye."

(end of phone call)

 

"Oh heey. Sorry." I told him.

"Oh. It's alright. What were you sayin' a while ago?"

"Oh. That. Uhh. Nvm. Hehe."

"Where're you going, by the way?" He asked.

"Well, I was supposed to meet Jiyeon but she needed to go to her sister's school. How bout you?"

"Oh. Naah. Just strolling. Hehe. You up for a coffee? My treat . Hehe" I was unsure of what to answer because having a coffee, with your ex boyfriend is awkward.

"Sure." Wth did I say? Uhh. It just came out of my mouth.

"Okaay. Let's go!"

We went to a nearby coffee shop. Well, it wasn't just a coffee shop. It's the coffee shop where we usually go when we were still together.

"I'll order, you go take your seat." He said.

"Alright." While waiting for Ljoe, I was in deep thoughts so I didn't notice that he's already seating.

"___." He called me. 

"Oh heeey. You're already there."

"Yeah. Hey. You alright? You seemed like you're out of yourself. Hehe."

"Oh yeah. Hehe. I'm alright. What did you order?"

"Graham Cheesecake and Vanilla Frappe. You're fave right? Hehe" He still remembers.

 

Flashback

"Hey ahjumma! What you want?"

"Yaa! Who are you callin' an ahjumma? Aigoo. G-"

"Graham Cheesecake, Vanilla Frappe, and Caffe Americano, please."

"That's all sir?" The lady asked her with her not so cute puppy eyes. Err. Flirt.

"Yeah. Okayy. Ahjumma, let's go find our seat." He said while snaking his arms around my waist.

"Yaaa! I'm not an ahjummaa. Aish. This retarded small ahjussi. "

"Ehhh?!" He glared at me. Haha. Aigoo. My short tempered baby.

"I love yoouuu mister short...."

"Ya-"

"Tempered. Hahaaaa. Aigoo. Ljoe!"

"...."

"Ljoe! Ljoe!"

"...."

"Byunghuuun!"

"Yeaaah? I love you more baby. "

"Aishh. I still don't get why you don't want me to call you Ljoe?"

"Because Byunghun's your boyfriend. Ljoe’s just an image.”

"Ooohh. Hehe. Alright my Byungee. Anyway, why you hate being called as short?"

"I just don't like it."

"You're still taller than me baby."

"I know. Hehe. 'Cause you're a midget."

"Yaaa! Byung-"

"Here's your order sir!" Aish! This waitress!! :/

"Oh. Okay. Thaaanks!"

"Is there anything you need?" There she goes again. Errr. She's obviously flirting.

"No. Thanks."

"Okay sir." 

I sliced the graham cheesecake hard making the plate produce some sound.

"Aigoo. I can feel that someone's in a bad mood."

"Yaa! Just eat! Say ah!"

"Ahhhhhh!!" I didn't notice that I shoved (A/N: Haha. Can’t find the right term.),  the fork in his mouth too hard, which caused him to choke. "Ya! What was that?"

"Sorry byungee. I didn't mean to."

"It's alright. Hehee. I know that waitress made you mad."

"She's flirting."

"But I didn't flirt back."

"Aish. But still-"  He placed his forefinger on my lips.

"Ssssh! You're my only one."

End of flashback

 

"Ohh. Yeah. Anyway, I thought you're in America. Uhm. You said you'll stay there for good and might never come back" I lowered my head.

"I just came home last week. I can't stay there for a very long time. My life's in Seoul."

"Oh.."

"I can't stay there if the one I love is here." He whispered the last part but still enough for me to hear. I stiffened with what he said.

"Oh the order's here. Let's eat." As I let out an awkward chuckle.

"I know. "

"Huh?"

"You and Jinyoung are dating."

"Ahhh. Y...yeah."

"Niel told me. I didn't want to believe at first." He paused and made an awkward chuckle. "I know how you hated his aura before. But yeah. I saw you last week. Hehe." I stiffened when I saw his tears.

"Byunghun..."

"Oh. Sorry. Hehehe." He immediately wiped his tears. I can't deny the fact that I still have this kind of feelings for him. It's true. Once you've loved someone, the feelings will still be there. It will never be lost. But I love Jinyoung more than I loved Ljoe. Jinyoung was there when he left. But I hate seeing Byunghun like this.

"Ya. You're ruining your image." I joked.

"Ani. You're talking to Byunghun."

“A…ahhh. N..neeeh."

"Anyway , how are you and Jinyoung?" Aigooo. He’s hurting himself.

"We're good. And I'm actually..." uhhh!! To tell or not to tell?

"Actually what?"

"Oh nvm."

"_______, what is it?" Fvdgeee! I hate it when he's serious.

"...."

"Tell me."

"I'm pregnant with his child." I said as I looked away but I still can see his tears fall. Byunghun why are you always making it hard for me.

"Oh. I see. That's good, then." He smiled fakely as his tears fall.

"Byunghun."

"Hehe. I should be the godfather of that child or else." He joked but he ended up sobbing.

"B...b...byu..byunghun..."

"Aigoo. I guess I really don't have any chance again. I was such a fool before. I shouldn't have left you. Pabo. Pabo. Pabo."

"Byunghun, please don't make it hard for me."

"Don't worry. You don't have to love me back. Just let me love you."

"Bu-"

"Please? That's all I ask."

 

- - - - 

Author's Note:

Ermergerdd thiiis hoot creatureee! ♥ 

 

 

 

Thanks to those who subscribe. :))

Subscribe. Comment. ♥

kkkkk~

Add me: http://facebook.com/imShinHeemi

Follow: [Twitter] http://twitter.com/crazylilmehj ; [Tumblr] http://jamiejungimnida.tumblr.com ; [Instagram] http://instagram.com/jhemsarmiento

I folloowww bacck. Jusst tell mee. Kkkk~ ♥


Please like thiiisss. --> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=463965277005800&set=a.463475097054818.1073741828.370934062975589&type=1&theater  Pleasee??? *puppy eyees* Hehehee. Thaaanks. ♥