He's The Father

My Fox Eyed Husband

YOUR POV

It's been three days since we last talked. I always receive calls and messages from him. I'm not yet ready to talk to him. I'm still confused. I don't know what will my decision be. I'm already tired but I don't wanna lose him. Aish. I don't know what to do

And there's something weird about me, lately. I always wake up feeling slightly sick. I've been having an upset stomach every morning now. I called Jiyeon (http://star.koreandrama.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/Park-Ji-Yeon-17.jpg) and told her about this. Then she asked me when my last period was. I told her that her question is kinda weird. Then she asked me again. I told her, it was two months ago, which I know to myself is not normal. Then I heard her gasped. I asked her if there's something wrong. She didn't anwer my question. She just asked me to take a bath and wear something comfortable because we're going somewhere.

*Ding Dong*

I think it's Jiyeon.

I immediately opened the door. 

"Heeey~" she said and gave me a sisterly hug. "Ready to go?"

"Yeaaah. Where are we going by the way?" I asked her.

"You'll know when we got there. So, let's go!" 

"Alright." Then I got my bag, phone and keys. Then I locked the door.

After a few minutes of travel, we're in front of Osandang Hospital. I let her take the lead and she led me to the Obygene Section.

"Hey. Why are we here? Yah. Don't tell me, you're going to see an OB?" I asked her.

"Ani." She said then she walked over to the receptionist's desk to ask for a number. 

After waiting for five minutes. Our number was called. Then we entered the clinic. 

"What can I do for you ladies?" A doctor asked us.

"Oh. My friend, errr, uhhh..."Jiyeon said.

"Oh. I get it. Take a sit first." She smiled then faced me. "So, Miss?"

"___", I replied.

"Miss ____, how do you feel lately?"

"I always feel slightly sick when I wake up every morning. Then I always feel like throwing up but when I try to throw up, nothing's coming out."

"When was your last period?"

"Two months ago?"

"Hmm. I see. Anyway, we need to do the pregnancy test."

"Alri-- THE WHAT?!" Damn. I was really shocked.

"Pregnancy Test. So, shall we?"

Still shocked of what I heard, I nodded unknowingly. She led me inside a room. She did this and that. Then she asked me to wait for the result for a few minutes.

Jiyeon and I, waited patiently along the corridor of the hospital. Then the receptionist asked me to go inside the doctor's room.

"Have a sit first, before I spit the news." She grinned. I sat and asked her about it. "It's positive. You're pregnant." 

"WHAT??! Me?! Pregnant?! Did I hear it right?!"

"Yes, Miss ____. You're already 1 month pregnant. May I ask you where the father of the child is?"

I was taken aback by her question. Then he suddenly came into my thoughts. Jinyoung. He's the father.  Yeah, I did IT with him. Remember when I told him that I already gave him all my love, my time and MYSELF? That's what I mean by that. "The father... The father..." Unknowingly, my tears started to fall.

"I'm sorry." The doctor said as she moved closer and comforted me.

"Ani. It's alright." I half-heartedly smiled. 

"Anyway, here's the result." She handed me a piece of paper. "You need go back here every other week for your check up, alright?"

"Yeah. Thanks. I'll leave now." 

"Take care."

I walked out of the clinic. Jiyeon saw me then she hurriedly approached me and asked me what was the result. I told her that I'm pregnant. Pregnant with Jinyoung's child. She hugged me. And my tears start to fall once again. She knows what's happening between me and Jinyoung, nowadays. She comforted me.

"I don't know what to do." I blurted out.

"Tell him about this. He still has the right to know, since that's also his child."

"But I'm scared. I scared of how he's going to react. I still haven't made a decision."

"Hey. I know you're still confused. But you need him now that you're pregnant."

"I don't know." I sighed.

"Just make a wise decision, alright? Do what's best for you, for Jinyoung and of course, for the best of your child." I nodded in reponse. "So let's now go, have some lunch. Kaja!"