We meet again

The rose garden

Hello!! This is the author!! I just want to sincerely apologize for not updating this story!!! I haven't forgotten about this story since Yoongi and Rosé are my ultimate biases. 

 

So I wanted to tell u why I ship these two so much!! I just wanted to let u kno since not alot and I mean a LOT of people don't really ship them. The reason why I like to ship them together is because they r totally opposite from one another. Like they say opposite attracts. For me, i find it very boring to have to ship a person with the same personality and such. Same thingd r just boring to me. Another reason I ship them together is because they r both my most beloved bias in bts and blackpink. Just to let u kno, V used to be my bias but suga rude just barged in the door to my heart and took me away from V like, naw ur mine!! Why the u got to be so rude Min Yoongi!! I fell for him because he was the TOTAL opposite of me. I am more like V or J-hope and a bit of Jin too. And Rosé!!! Damn that girl just in took me away from Lisa too!!! This is what i like about them. The took me away from my first bias!! They a rude pair!! To be honest, i used to think that they were the ugliest members in the group and wouldn't like them but u know what?? I was so damn wrong!! They used to be at the very bottom and now they are all away up here. Before blackpink had debuted, i was so into Suga but know I'm am more into Rosé but Suga is still my bai. Rosé made me a stalker!! I stalk her everyday on YouTube and Twitter!! Damn!! I never liked a person this much in my intire life!!! I don't like her in THAT way though since i'm only attracted to guy's. Well that's all the reason why I ship them!! Luv u!!

 

P.s, I saw this post on intsagram where they put Suga and Rosé picture togther next to jibangi. Omg!! They look so alike with the jibangi!!! They were so adorable.

 

Another P.s, I wish I could show u the drawing that I dree for Suga and Rosé but my tablet got broken and my phone quality for taking pictures is in bad!!! I made them into anime style if u know what that is. Ok enough ogmf this and to the story we go!!!

 

 

Rosé P.o.v

 

 

  Ok, so last night, I just found out that Jungkook, Lisa's boyfriend, just lived here in the apartment that I am staying in. How come I never seen him before? Weird. Also, last night I just found out that Jimin and Jennie are dating!! Total shoker in just one night!! Wow!! I feel like I'm learning new thing everyday!!

 

"Well then, bye Rosé!!" Jennie bid her goodbyes snapping me from my daydream. 

 

"Oh, bye Jennie, Jisoo, and Lisa!!" I said goodbye as I was snapped out of my daydream.

 

"Bye!!" All the girls yelled out.

 

"Call us if u need anything or if u are troubled by something!!" Jisoo yelled out to me.

 

"Ok!" I answered her back. I watched the girls back as they were leaving out of my apartment. After their sight finally disappeared, I sighed. "Whew!! That was a wild and fun night!!"

 

 

I cleaned up the place but their wasn't much to clean since the place is already cleaned. These girls are sure responsible! I stretched and did a bit of yoga. I took a shower and dress up for today's wear. I was getting hungry and decided to cook for myself. I opened the fridge to reveal Jennie's cupcakes she baked yesterday. Damn, these were such good cupcakes. There was two left in the fridge. I suddenly started to get lazy while looking at the cakes. "Mabye I will have cupcakes and tea for breakfast." I thought. I took the two cupcake out the fridge and set them on the kitchen table, after that I stated making myself tea. When the tea was done, I started eating the cupcakes and sipping on the tea. It was delicious. I started scanning the magazine that has been laying on the kitchen table. I was looking through it when suddenly I came across a mention. Oh yea!! My mansion!! I haven't seen it in awhile. Mabye I should go and have a little peek at it! I wonder how the constructions are going?

 

(Hey!! The author here but fom now on I am Sakura, Ok? Ok!! Just wanted to let u know that sometimes won't be adding a time so u can imagine any time u want!! Luv u!!)

 

 

I put down the magazine and jot up from the table chair. I went into my room and changed out of my pajamas. I'm wearing a blue jean and an oversized long sleeved shirt. I put on a natural make up look since I'm just heading out there for awhile. I put on my shoes(any brand you want or think of) and my cap and took my bag from my bedroom table and was ready to go. I went outside..I smelled the fresh air. Today is also another good weather!!

 

 

I walked through the road and saw pebbles flying and falling everywhere, it was so beautiful!! I snapped a picture of it. I continued on walking and finally arrived to my destination. I am only a distance away.

 

"Finally!!" I cheered to myself in a whisper. I noticed someone from a distance that was looking at the mansion but I couldn't see clearly who. He was wearing a cap covering his black hair. He had a beautiful side view. He was wearing all black. I went closer and closer and that figure became more noticeable. That person noticed my shadow and turned around. I gasped.

 

 

"It's been awhile"

 

 

 

 

 

That's it for today!!! Sorry that it's such a short chapter. I promise to make it longer next time!! Stay tune!!! LUV U!!!

 

P.s, any guess on who might this be?

 

😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😄😄😄😄😄😄😜😜😜😜😜😜😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😍😍😍😍😍😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗❤❤❤❤❤❤💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💓💓💓💓💓💕💕💕💕💖💖💖💖💞💞💞💞💞💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋