Jisoo and Jennie!!

The rose garden

OMG!!! this is totally not related to the story but today there was a car accident!! U kno what never mind, i can't even explain what happened. Welp, to the story then!!

 

"OMG!!!" Said Rosé who was excitedly dancing in her room while getting ready to go to the cafe. "Today is the day I will meet new friends!!! Soooo exciting!!!"

Before Rosé was about to fix herself a breakfast, she got a call. She looked at the caller and it read "Lalisa". The call turned a big smile on Rosé's face.

"Hello, who is this?" Rosé said teasingly with a small giggle.

"Girl, u kno who this is!" Lisa answered with a giggle. "So, u ready to meet them?" Lisa questioned.

"Of course i'm ready!! There is a bit of nervousness but mostly excited!!" Rosé confessed.

"Hahaha!! U will love them when u meet them! They are nice and cool people!" Lisa said also excited to introduce Rosé to her other two best friend. 

"Oops! Got to go! I got some servings to do! Meet u later!! Chuu~!!" Lisa hurriedly said and ended the call before Rosé can respond to her kiss.

"Aish. This girl. I didn't even get to respond her kiss. O well." Said Rosé with a smile.

 

Rosé head to the cafe to mert Lalisa and the two new girl she going to meet. "I wonder what they r like? I hope I don't make any mistake and end up making them hate me. Ooo~, I'm so nervous." Rosé thought. "Darn it Rosé, this is no time to be nervous. Get ur in there and get to business!!" Rosé scolding herself in a whisper.

*Inhale, exhale* Rosé went in with a clench in fer fist like she was going in to a battle one on one. She looked around and spotted Lisa. She saw two other girls beside her. "Is that them?" Rosé thought. Lisa spotted her and waved her hand at Rosé. Rosé headed to where Lisa was.

"Girls this is Rosé!" Lisa said, the first one to start the conversation. " the girl that I was talking about!" Lisa saod excitedly while introducing Rosé to the girls.

Rosé waved at them awkwardly with a small smile. "Hello, i'm Rosé, nice to meet u."

The black haired girl was examining Rosé top to bottom. "Wow! U have a nice body even thou ur so thin! And nice !" The girl with black hair said with a smirk. (Haha! Jisoo u ert!)

"Huh?" Rosé said confused and very suprised by jisoo's words. She was also flustered by her words. She didn't feel comfortable either.

"Don't mind her." The girl with dark brown hair that was sitting across the black hair girl girl said. "She is just being weird and by the way i'm Jennie and that weird girl sittong across me is Jisoo. Nice to meet u!" Jennie introduce herself with a smile.

"Ello!!" Jisoo said with a weird voice.

Rosé chuckled at Jisoo for making that weird voice. "These girl's seem to be fun to hang out with" Rosé thought. Rosé examined the Jennie and Jisoo's face.

"U guys r very pretty!" Rosé complemented them without realising she blurted it out again.

Jisoo with her heart shape smile smiled at Rosé widely as she said "thank u" very loudly but people in the cafe didn't hear her because it wasn't that loud.

Jennie n the other hand was blushing at Rosé's complement. Jennie might look and seem fierce like a tiger but in the inside she is just a cute little kitten. 

"T-thank u..." Jennie said in a whisper that can be heard.

Rosé smiled and chuckled at Jennie's cuteness. "These girl's seems harmless." Rosé thought. "I think we will get along just fine.

 

"So, what'd u think guys?!" Lisa said after watching them introduce themselves to each other. Lisa was smiling and chuckling the whole time watching them. She found it funny and cute. No one noticed because they were too busy introducing themselves.

Jisoo looked at Jennie and they both nodded at each other. "I think we'll get along just fine!!" Jisoo said excitedly while eating her chicken that she brought with her from home.(oh Jisoo and her chickens >:) )

Lisa looked at Rosé to see what her reply was going to be. "I agree!" Rosé said while chuckling at Jisoo.

"Ok!! So since I am busy working i'll let the three of u chat and get to know eack other. B-" Lisa was suddenly interrupted by Jennie.

"What time do u get off today?" Jennie asked wanting to know when Lisa is Off today so they can hang out together.

"Hmm~? Since I came here early, i think i'll be off at 2:30."

"Great!! We can hang out together longer!!" Jennie said excitedly.

 

 

"So, is everything going well?" Jennie asked Rosé.

"Huh? About what?" Rosé asked being confused at what Jennie suddenly asked.

"About u living here alone in Seoul." Jisoo said still with the chicken in .

"Jisoo, can u not speak with food in ur mouth? That is very disrespectful." Jennie said kind of annoyed that Jisoo is talking with full.

"Sori. I just couldn't help it, i aslo want to kno too!"

"I have to say this but i am disappointed in u. U have a beautiful face yet ur personality doesn't suit with u. I feel embarrassed just looking at u!! Who raised u this way!!" Jennie said dramatically with a fake cry. "Anyway back to topic!" Jennie said not wanting the play to continue. "Lisa told us about u coming to Seoul and living alone. Is everything alright?" Jennie asked with concern.

"Oh!, that! Yeah i'm fine." Rosé answered with a bitter smile on her face.

"If u r having trouble, u can always tell us. We'll help u." Jennie said offering help for Rosé.

Rosé smiled sweetly at the thought of the girls offering help. "U guys r really kind." Rosé said in a soft tone.

"Jisoo and Jennie smiled at Rosé. "If anything is troubling u, just rely on us ok? We r always here to help!" Jisoo happily said finally with an empty mouth.

"I will, thanks." Rosé said with a big smile.

"Anyway!! We got to get off this depressing topic and go to happy one!!" Jisoo suddenly said wanting to get out of this depressing topic.

"Yea, u agree." Jennie agreed and Rosé nodded.

"So how is living alone for u has gone so far?" Jennie asked.

"So-so, i guess." Rosé said with a "not so sure" face. "It's quite lonely though."

"Girl! If u feel lonely, we can always come for a visit or mabye sleep overs!!!" Jisoo said excitedly with the thought of having a sleep-over.

"That's a great idea!!" Jennie agreed. "How bout it Rosé?"

"I agree! That sounds very fun and i won't be lonely anymore knowing i will have company with me!" Rosé squealed happily at Jisoo's awesome idea.

"Where do u live?" Jennie asked wanting to know where Rosé lived at. "I mean if we are going to visit u, we have to at least kno where u live, right?"

"Good point!" Jisoo agreed. " so where do u live?" Jisoo asked.

"Well i lived in an hotel right now at ***** street. I will move out in a month after my mansion is done being rebuilt!" Rosé said excitedly.

"WOW!! U live in a mansion?!" Lisa asked popping out of nowhere.

"Wah! U scared me!" said Jisoo while her hand is on her chest.

"R u some kind of rich girl?" Jennie asked amaze that Rosé live in a mansion.

"Yea! That was my old house i used to live in when i was younger. I bought the house since no one bought it." Rosé said smiling as she remembered the time she lived there when she was younger. "I loved that mansion very much! I had so many good memories living there!!"

"Really? That's nice!" The three girls saidin unison.

"Mm-hmm~!!" Rosé agreed. "It's very nice!"

"So, when is the mansion due?" Jennie asked.

"Next month but i do not exactly know what date its due. They just told me next month since they said the mansion is still in good use." Siad Rosé with a relief expression.

"Wow! The mansion is still in good use even after all those years it was left alone?" Lisa said in amazement.

"I know right?" Jisoo agreed. "Usually wouldn't the mansion be like destroyed already? It's pretty amazing that it's still on good use."

"What kind of materials did they use to build that mansion? I want to know!" Said Jennie with a serious face.

"I don't know what they use but that material must of been expensive." Said Rosé.

"Then never mind." Said Jennie not wanting to kno anymore since it was expensive.

"Let's go to another topic!" Jisoo suddenly said. "I don't want to talk about business stuff! It gives me headache!!" Jisoo said with her head spinning and a disgusted face which made them laughed at her.

"By the way!" Lisa suddenly said when she was done laughing. "We should give Rosé a nickname!!" Lisa said excitedly while looking at Jisoo and Jennie to what nickname they will come up with for Rosé.

"Jisoo is really good at that!" Said Jennie while looking at Jisoo. "She is like the queen of giving nicknames." 

"The one and only!" Jisoo answered with a big grin.

"I'm was just joking when i said that." Jennie said with an evil smirk. "Do u kno what sarcasm mean?" Jennie said with a smirk looking straight at Jisoo.

"Well, that doesn't change the fact i am still the best at coming up with the best nicknames." Jisoo said confidently and proud of her nicknaming skills.

"Eonnie, ur nicknames are all so weird. I do agree that u come up with nicknames the best but they r all weird once just like u." Lisa said with a chuckle.

Rosé laughed at their silliness while listening to their conversation. "U guys r so funny!" Rosé said while holding her stomach and out of breath.

They all turned to see a dieing Rosé laughing her off. "If she dies, blame Jisoo-eonnie." Lisa said teasingly. Jennie nodd in agreement.

"Hey not fair!! U guys made her laugh too!!" Jisoo said out loudly and everybody at the cafe turned at her direction. They all saw that the people were looking at them and got flustered.

"Aish! Look at what this eonnie had done." Lisa whispered embarrassed that everyone was looking at them. "She bowed to the people and said sorry many times until the people look away. After the people turned away from them, she straightaway look at Jisoo. Jisoo had her hand cross eachother and pouted.

"It wasn't my fault!" Jisoo said still pouting and not finding any fault of what she had done.

"Why do u have to be so cute when u pout eonni?" Jennie said addoring and chuckling at Jisoo's cuteness.

"It's in my genes!!" Said Jisoo confidently and proudly.

"Aigoo, ur such a narcissist." Lisa said with a disgusted face.

They all started to laugh. The people at the cafe found them to be a weird bunch. Lisa looked at her watch and saw that it was already 2:30.

"Guy's!, it's already 2:30!!" Lisa squealed in excitement. "I finally done with work!!"

"Yay!!" They all cheered but not very loudly because a minute ago they attracted unwanted attention due to Jisoo yelling.

"Wait here a bit! I have to go change in the locker room!" Lisa quickly said with excitement and rushed to the girls locker room.

"Haha! Lisa lookes so cute trying to rush!" Rosé said with a giggle.

"Ah!!" Jisoo suddenly blurted out.

"Wah! Eonnie u scared me!" Said Jennie suprised. "What? Is something wrong?" Jennie asked concerned about her eonnie.

"We forgot to give u a nickname!!" Jisoo said.

"O, right!! Jisoo! Hurry upand come up with a nickname for her." Jennie said trying to rush Jisoo.

"Leave it to me!!" Jisoo said excitedly. She begin to absorb Rosé from head to toe. She noticed her hair the most as it was strawberry-blond.(thats what people said about her hair color so...). Jisoo looked around the cafe to see what color items or anything that matches her hair color. She spotted something that had the same exact color as her hair. She turned to Rosé. 

"From now on, u r patsa!" Jisoo said excitedly.

"Pasta what?" Jennie was dumbfounded by her nickname.

"U guys were right. Her nicknames r weird but I like it. It's better than not having a nickname." Rosé said with a giggle.

 

 

After the nicknaming thing they spent the rest of the day togther doing girls stuff. They begin to have a strong bond together after spending time together. Rosé begin to know so much about Jisoo and Jennie. She found it relaxing being with them. She felt a heavy weight was lifted after talking to them. Rosé didn't feel as lonely as before when she came her not knowing anyone or anything. She more comfortable now. Rosé was thankful she get to meet such nice people. She smiling bigger then before.

"Hehe! I wonder what kind of journey this is going to take me to! Oh!, so exciting!!!" Rosé thought as she happily spends her time with the girls.

 

 

 

Well this is it for this chapter. I wonder if u like it!! By the way i was supposed to write them spending more time together but i was getting lazy and my battery is low so yea, this is the end of this chapter. If u want to kno my battery percentage then its 19%, ur welcome. Thank u for ur time!!!

 

THANKS FOR READING THIS IF UR EVEN READING THIS!!! LUV U!!

     Sincerely all the love from the one and only the aurthor of this fanfic. 💖💖💖💖💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💕💕💕💗💗💗💗❤❤❤❤❤❤💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Another p.s., i wonder if u kno what pairing im going to pair with the the rest of bp and bts members?!! Dan-dan-dan!!! Suga and V are not an excaption!! They r already taken!!! OK!! BYE!! AND AGAIN!!, LUV U!!! <3 >:) :-D ;-) :3 ;3 <3<3