I'm Lisa!!!

The rose garden

HELLO!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MY FANFIC!! I ALMOST GAVE UP ON IT BUT DECIDED TO KEEP WORKING ON IT!! By the way I don't reread my writing after writing it so if I made any mistake, sorry. I'm a person who is not busy but just lazy. I don't know if u even read this, lol!! Anyway, TO THE STORY WE GO!!!!

 

 

Rosé POV.

*beep-beep!!!---*....*click*

*Yawns*....*gets up from bed and went to the bathroom to brush teeth and wash face*

*Goes downstairs to the kitchen to get breakfast*

"Huuu~~~! What a beautiful morning!!" Rosé says happily. "I wonder what exciting adventures that is comming ahead of me now that I am back to Korea!! Hehe~ just imagining about it seems so exicting!!" *Takes a spoon full if cereal and was about to eat but was disrupted by a message that was sent to her.*

"Min Yoongi"

(hello this is the aurther. Like i've said i don't read my own story and if i haven't mentioned this already Yoongi and Rosé exchanged phone numbers so yea, back to story!!) 

"Who could this be?" Rosé thought.* She clicked on the message she received.*

Min Yoongi: Hey. Do u remmember me?

"Ohh!! This is the guy from yesterday!!" Rosé thought as she began to remember who the guy was.

Rosé: I do! Hello. Why did u text me? Is there something u need?

Min Yoongi: Just wanted to know when will the mansion be rebuilt.

Rosé: Oh! That will start today. It will probably take about a month.

Min Yoongi: oh...

Rosé: is there anything else u wanted to know?

Min Yoongi: Nah. That's all i wanted to know. Thanks.

Rosé: Ur welcome!!

The text ended just like that. To be honest the texting was so akward even though it's just a text. I wonder if that guy will still be comming even if the house is fixed. Well he did say that that was the only place he could rest, speaking of resting, I wonder where he will be resting during these few days while the mansion is being repaired. Anyway! I wonder where I should go to first! The mall, the cafe, the restaurant, etc!!! Oooo~~!! Soo exiting!!! I think i'll go to the cafe first after I shower.

*15 minutes later* * gets out of the shower* Ah~ the water is so refreshing!! *Goes to room to get clothes on* I wonder which dress I shell wear?!! The pink one with the bow or the blue one with flower design?! Hmm~~? I think I will go with the pink one!

*Puts on dress and zipped up the zipper and later take a pink summer shoes and put it on her feet*

(Hello!! This is the aurther again. I just wanted to say as a girl, i am kind of disappointed in myself for not knowing any tpye of names for the clothes and shoes, heck I don't even know about styling since i don't pay much attention to style because as i always say, i am a lazy person so i don't pay attention to these stuff. Sorry for interupting the story!! Now back to the dtory again!! Hehe, i wonder if i will stop again and write another message. Lolol!!)

*puttimg on make-up*

"Danm! I look gud!" Rosé said to herself while looking at herself in the mirror. "Hehe! I wonder what adventure I will have while visitimg these places.

After she is done doing her make-up and what girls do to get ready for going out, she went outside. "Wow! The weather feels sooo nice!!" Rosé thought to herself happily. She walked through the road that have many cherry blossom. It was so beautiful when the pettles fall off the tree. It was like a magic casted on her.(Wahh!! Me again!! So since I don't know much about Korea and is too lazy to even search it up, i will make my own place from looking at some pictures. The place will seem like japan since im more interested in japan. BACK TO STORY!!!) She danced her way through the street to the cafe. She didn't care if people were watching since she is enjoying the place and view so much!

(Imagin these places by yourself. I will just say what typ of building and u imagine it since im bad at describing stuff)

She finally got to the cafe, oh and if ur wondering how she got here, she is using a map to get here i mean come on without a map you'll be lost.

"Wah~~!!" Rosé said in amazement. "This place is so beautiful!! Can't wait to get in there!!" Rosé said cheerfully as she went in the cafe. The place had few people and was very quiet, just the type of place for her. She was suddenly greeted by a waitress who looked like a barbie doll. She was wearing a cute black maid dress and a black stocking and a black heel with bows on it.(I wonder if u know who i'm taliking about. Hehe) "Wow this person is so beautiful!!" Rosé thought to herself as she was mesmerized by the waitress girl beauty. "Ur so pretty!" Rosé blurted out without knowing it. She felt embarrassed after relising what she had just said. The waitress girl looked a bit suprised at Rosé sudden word but still kept smiling. There was a bit of awkward silence until the waitress spoke up. "Thanks for the compliment!" The waitress replied with a big smile on her face.

*After the awkward situation the waitress showed Rosé to her table.* 

"Here is ur seet mam!" The waitress says as she showed Rosé her table.

"Thank u!" Rosé said with an awkard small smile. She was still embarrassed about about what she had said awhile ago. The waitress saw how uncomfortable she was and decided to calm her. 

"Don't worry about what u said awhile ago. I get that a lot!" The waitress says with smile on her face.

"Oh, really? Sorry it just came out of nowhere." Says Rosé nervously.

"Its ok!!" The waitress says with a smile. After hearing Rosé, the waitress can hear an accent. "Are u new here? To korea." The waitress started to ask all of a sudden.

"Ah! Uh, yes, well not really since I was born here but just return back.( i know Rosé was born in New Zealand and move to Australia but i made it different since this is a fanfic and in fanfic anything can happen!!)

"That explains the cute accent u got there." The waitress says with a smile and an amazed face.

Rosé cheeks went red. "T-thank u!" Rosé replied shyly with a hint of small smile on her face. After looking at the waitress Rosé thought that she didn't look korean. "And u too, r u korean?" Rosé started to ask.

"No, im Thai but moved to Korea with my mom and dad!" The waitress replied happily. "By the way, we haven't introduced ourselves yet! Im Lisa and u?" The waitress asked after relising they haven't introduced themself yet. *She took out her hand for Rosé to shake it.*

"Rosé. Nice to meet u!" Rosé replied cheerfully. *Rosé happily took her hand and shake it.*

"How old r u?" Lisa boldy ask.

"21 and u?" Rosé said and wanting know hers too.

"No way!!" Lisa yelled out suddenly suprised that they were the same age of course no one heard it since she yelled it quietly only Rosé can hear. "ME TOO!!" Lisa squealed.

"Reall?! Awesome!!" Rosé too yelled out happily.

They talked a lot when Lisa had the time because she was still working at this hour. They even exchanged numbers. They became best friends after this. They also told each others nickname. Lisa was called Lalisa, Lisanisa, oppa(if uknow what i mean), etc. Rosé was called rosie a lot since it was cuter. Lisa told Rosé that she was going to introduce her to her other two besties. Rosé and Lalisa agreed to meet here at 10:35 since Lisa will be here at that hour. It was getting pretty late and Rosé had to go home, it was also the end of the hour that lisa worked to. They went outside and bit their goodbyes and went to different direction to where they came from. Rosé went home excitedly knowing that tomorrow she will meet two new people. She can't waitto mak new friends other then Lisa.

 

 

 

(I don't know if ur going to read this but this is the end of part two. Just wanted to let u know. Bye!! Mwaa~~!! <3 *giving kisses and throwing heart sign* lol! Luv u!!)

(P.s. i wonder if anybody is even reading this story. Lol! Also don't expect for a quick update. I think I'm a mix of Suga and V, just sayin!! Bye!!)